Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

You must be a reseller who just copped 6 pairs for a total of $140 profit lol
Bruh..... Why so hostile it's like you never see rich folk talk about how much money they have.....

Stop going at everyone that's how threads get locked u fam gave you some land you financially Stable cool lots of us are. Live an let be.

Just saying man it's not that deep I can care less about what the next man has owns or does with his or her money.

It's the internet you can never win the money battle here.
What I said was hostile? really?

Don't be too sensitive

With the volume JB is putting out now, if you're missing out on GRs for retail you're really not trying.   You either slept and decided to copy late in the day or the day after or were in jail.

true I purchased on snkrs app fairly easy took 4mins to sign up and check out
on top of that i got off the couch and went to the mall for unclaimed pairs, twice until I finally got my pair
Really depends on the size, if you're a 7 - 7.5 you're more than likely taking an L. For some reason those are the most targeted sizes now.

I'm with you... NiceKicks.com sold fakes back in like '99-'00. I got into an argument with a dude at school about how it didn't make any sense that they had every Jordan DS for LESS than they originally cost at retail.

Not sure the path they took, but years later I saw they had a store and a legit website and whatever. Not sure if they bought the domain from someone or not, but I've always been skeptical based on that site originally selling fakes.

Dude I greatly remember nicekicks.com having crazy color jordans. SpongeBob and all that even Nike air and pre-yellow sole on 5s and 6s....

terrible
wink.gif
Wasn't referring to you.  That's not bad.  I think the other guy jacked his up.

Man was undecided on these shoes but seeing em in person and actually having them..

These my treasures now 

Lol, YOU are telling ME I'm doing by business wrong? Are you a consultant now? lol

I own properties and land in three countries brother. Inherited half of them and continue to manage them to this day years after my dad passed away 12 years ago. Not to mention, NONE of them have negative equity. Two of my rental homes in Northern California will be free and clear by the time I'm 55.

Selling shoes as a side hustle is small time. I acquire properties and build equity, that's my side hustle. And I'm not even including my salary from my regular 9-5 (we can leave the salary part up to your imagination, let's put it this way: I make major decisions for my company).
my side hustle is also realty, started with a small loan of a million dollars.....wait that was Trump....

carryon..

I'm with you... NiceKicks.com sold fakes back in like '99-'00. I got into an argument with a dude at school about how it didn't make any sense that they had every Jordan DS for LESS than they originally cost at retail.

Not sure the path they took, but years later I saw they had a store and a legit website and whatever. Not sure if they bought the domain from someone or not, but I've always been skeptical based on that site originally selling fakes.
Ah my bad if that's true then I wasn't really thinking about using the internet to find out about sneakers yet. Dial up and all lol.
ahh thank you lol I thought I was going crazy.  And yea pickyourshoes was the site I used for research.. I always dreamed of when I could afford altitudes off there lol.

ahh thank you lol I thought I was going crazy.  And yea pickyourshoes was the site I used for research.. I always dreamed of when I could afford altitudes off there lol.

Pickyourshoes had crazy stock.... I hated when hype came around...They drove up their prices..

Pickyourshoes had crazy stock.... I hated when hype came around...They drove up their prices..
It caused them to lose their JB contract too.  They were the go to site for me when I got back in the game in 2010 but they started jacking up their prices and Nike smacked them.

Dude I greatly remember nicekicks.com having crazy color jordans. SpongeBob and all that even Nike air and pre-yellow sole on 5s and 6s....
haha and the clear uptowns

I just took in 5k worth of shoes and by the time I got home...they were all sold :nthat:

FC>

Don't know why people panic and undercut each other. Let FC do the work and take the risk.

It's not like p4p who knowingly buys and sells UAs mixed in with retail pairs and doesn't let their customers know.

You still talking about P4P ?? :rofl:

Last edited:

What I said was hostile? really?

Don't be too sensitive
you're coming off like a prick though.

You're trying too hard to make us believe everything you type and coming off mad because you didn't get a pair?

I dunno. I really don't care.

I've "resold" FSRs of shoes on here for $20 over retail, sometimes below retail, to help out NT.

I owe 137k on my property with a estimated value of 700k and rising (thank you, gentrification)

If I can make $20 a pair and buy 100 pairs thru texting...why not?

Back to the shoes.

Open a thread in general and TEACH us how to inherit wealth and keep it.

Old snapshots.a friend got jacked back in the day.i also hear they still have the same owner.[/quote]
THE MEMORIES!!!! and the validation lmaoooo yo.. I was JUST talking about this with my boy he was telling me I'm not a real sneaker head bc this lol.. They had all the craziest chains and jacob watches and the premade grills lmao online canal street

How did this thread become a brag-a-thon? If you come into the thread showing pairs you bought to flip, expect backlash because there are people who didn't get any pairs and will be stuck paying more for the same item. Why come into the thread to rub it in other people's faces?

Back
Top Bottom