Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Called footlocker, lady said no call in orders, might try eastbay but idk.

Try again

Not all reps are the same, some won't even look it up because they saw it was sold out prior

Old lady was like we prob won't have those but I'll check and she's like wow we have them and in both sizes you wanted

it says theres stock online but you dont know how accurate the info is, although you know for a "fact" its inaccurate.

call the stores and find out for sure.

Already been to said shops. So miss me with that "You're to lazy to call" ish.

Last edited:
Just went ham with reps in this thread, maxed for the day. Sorry if I repped your cancellation or worrying posts...

Thanks NT fam!

Had to break these out today.. Super comfortable, especially for a retro. Walked around for a few hrs and other than them being heavier than I'm used to they were perfect. I went sz 11 and they are pretty much tts, I'm 10.5-11.5 depending on the model. 10.5 would have been small and 11.5 too big. Anyways they are gorgeous and pretty awesome quality. No glue stains or any other issues with my pair at all and pretty good leather.. Not $220 leather but good enough for sure.

View media item 1912569
View media item 1912573
View media item 1912594

Still haven't received a shipping email from Nike. I ordered through SNKRS. My card has already been charged, but no email. Getting a little nervous.

Still haven't received a shipping email from Nike. I ordered through SNKRS. My card has already been charged, but no email. Getting a little nervous.
Have you tried looking at your order status in the SNKRS app?

Thanks Jordan 77 for the heads up on the phone orders!  Missed out on em but Grabbed a 11.5 off Eastbay around 1pm today, but still havent received confirmation? How long dose it take to get email Order confirmation when you make an order over the phone? Im still not feeling 100 till I have them in my hands. 

Have you tried looking at your order status in the SNKRS app?
Yea, it says in progress in the app and on NDC it says preparing shipping. Hopefully they shipped and just haven't sent the confirmation yet. IDC just as long as I get them.

Thanks Jordan 77 for the heads up on the phone orders!  Missed out on em but Grabbed a 11.5 off Eastbay around 1pm today, but still havent received confirmation? How long dose it take to get email Order confirmation when you make an order over the phone? Im still not feeling 100 till I have them in my hands. 
Been more than an hour since my phone order no email, but says in EB website order OPEN but no details

View media item 1912607View media item 1912610

:lol: eastbay said i had ordered 2x, i got order confirm for 1
They had problems with people pressing submit order thru pp multiple times. My eb is cancelled and will be refunded in 24-48 hrs. I ordered like 10:36 am, so alot of cancelled orders thru eastbay may happen. Call them like i did

My ndc looks good expected delivery thurs. Nike cs said these were low inventory, despite some places with certain allocation. Restocks are expected to come.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yea, it says in progress in the app and on NDC it says preparing shipping. Hopefully they shipped and just haven't sent the confirmation yet. IDC just as long as I get them.
Try this:

1) Go to ups.com.

2) Click the tracking tab near the top of the page.

3) Click on "Track by Reference" on the left side of the page.

4) In "Shipment Reference," put your order number.

5) Fill out other info.

6) Track the shipment.

You can see if the shoes have been shipped. If nothing comes up, they haven't shipped.

My eastbay stat said open and still is, its cancelled, call to verify

laugh.gif
 eastbay said i had ordered 2x, i got order confirm for 1
They had problems with people pressing submit order thru pp multiple times. My eb is cancelled and will be refunded in 24-48 hrs. I ordered like 10:36 am, so alot of cancelled orders thru eastbay may happen. Call them like i did

My ndc looks good expected delivery thurs. Nike cs said these were low inventory, despite some places with certain allocation. Restocks are expected to come.
Yea that happened to me but they cancelled one and shipped the other.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom