Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just got ndc email shipping confirmation for my sz 11.5...which was ordered about 12:30 pm est on launch day via snkrs...

I was on hold for 21 minutes before j got through

Luckily I had a phone cal with a friend and ended it and soon as I did an old lady was waiting for me saying hello
Got through about an hour ago, after being on hold for 20 minutes. The rep said it may not go through because they're unsure about the quantities. Fingers crossed

Ordered a 9.5 from Eastbay phone order about hour ago and got email confirmation about 2 mins after order

I didnt get one either, and I know they have my email since I get spammed by them. 
i know they have my email too cause i confirmed it after i gave him my phone number. i was also charged already. i know it went through just annoying not having the email.

I was on hold for 21 minutes before j got through

Luckily I had a phone cal with a friend and ended it and soon as I did an old lady was waiting for me saying hello

Got through about an hour ago, after being on hold for 20 minutes. The rep said it may not go through because they're unsure about the quantities. Fingers crossed

Their systems are pretty up to date and accurate. If your order got through then you should be good

i hope the phone orders through east bay go through for you guys. I'd be nervous as hell if that was my only pair coming.

i hope the phone orders through east bay go through for you guys. I'd be nervous as hell if that was my only pair coming.
Well they confirm stock before they start the order process and they send a order confirmation right away... I don't see how that can be nerve wrecking.

Nike on the other hand, took my money via their broken site, I even spoke to someone on the phone confirming they took payment (the wrong method I chose even), and then they cancelled my order 2 days later.

yea that sounds hella fishy bout them phone orders

everlasting stock today? but saturday they sold out quickly?

hope yall didnt get played

We had a similar situation with the blue chrome foams but I never heard of orders being cancelled from it.
We were putting in orders (probably less) for hours tho the probably have more cements than we had foams.

order confirmation means nothing though. We've all experience the horrors of getting cancellations after order confirmation. **** happens.

But maybe, finally, JB went all in with these and there are just that many pairs available.

Good luck to all

I mean the system updates quickly and if shoe is out of stock they can't process or start an order

72-10 were able to phone order daily for a week or two because they were popping up daily

I've had orders canceled when placed the day after a release from footlocker and eastbay. It's not guaranteed, but why not give it a shot if they are allowing you to place an order?

Damn my snkrs app still says in progress. I'm starting to lose hope with that. Might call eastbay but its prolly to late now

These GS pairs for $160 are garbage. I was looking at my girls and they're more halfed assed than usual. There isn't even a Nike on the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom