Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Damn my snkrs app still says in progress. I'm starting to lose hope with that. Might call eastbay but its prolly to late now

Don't give up hope

I always got teacking by Sunday night on all my orders. I order the CP3 xiii through snkrs on release and I didn't get tracking til Tuesday

Thought for sure I was getting cancelled

Damn my snkrs app still says in progress. I'm starting to lose hope with that. Might call eastbay but its prolly to late now
Bro.....mine says in progress also. I called Nike and asked about it. Rep said that I should get a confirmation soon and to expect delivery on or before the 18th. Because of the RD being on Sat. Some carriers dont pick up until first business day after order. So i am hoping and waiting that I get that confim email also...

So I guess Jordan Brand isn't dead after all haha.

LOL yea... These are definitely not sitting. Yea it took a while for it to sell out but that due more of the chaos traffic that everyone was creating online. Also a lot of people who struck out in store quickly copped online.

Not sure if the Maroon 6 would have sold out too if they weren't release in Dec. But Im sure they weren't a must cop of the month with 72-10 and 750s all releasing the same month. And with December as the most expensive month of the year also

Last edited:
man i gotta leave this thread alone. must not call eastbay and cop another pair. please tell me they sold out in 11.5-12.5

Just pulled them back out for the 1st time since I purchased on saturday, these are super pungent smelling (think rubber cement/plasti straw ballons)

After pulling out the shoe inserts , felt the toe box and theyre real soft.
So I decided to try em on, and to my suprise these are actually really comfortable , more so than any other 4s I own ,mist blues, militaries, white fire reds, Thunders, black friday breds, 2012 white cements, Toros, these 2016s dook on em all in terms of comfort & feel.

After walking around in em for awhile, I hit up the bay and ordered another pair to Ice.

Hopefully it goes all the way thru. I was just going to chill with 1 2016, and rock the 2012s to death, but again 2012s dont got nothing on these .
If your on the fence or thinking your good cause u got the 2012s ,Ill tell u like this.....
Long&short
Dont sleep.

Last edited:
for real. I'm real lazy right now and don't feel like being on the phone, but its tempting
and I got money to burn so it wouldn't even matter for the Yeezy's which people are holding their bread for.

Don't be mad come Sat and you got $$$$

but no WC4 or 350's

recipe for SALTY RAIN

Just got a size 11 off Eastbay easy peasy, she was very nice and said there was some left in 11 and 10.5
DAMN IT

i should block you 
laugh.gif

Got my Eastbay confirmation email , can't believe they have all of these pairs. Its crazy. If you are still looking, call them up it works. Especially if you get a nice rep like I did. She was amazing. Went out of her way to help me.

footlocker basically screwed me and cancelled my pair from saturday.

now the authorization charge is pending and i cant even order a new pair.

SMH. this release has been a mess. and my NDC is still in progress..

Really disappointed at the quality of these. First pair of Jordan's in over 5 years and paying $220 for these was criminal. I just hope the midsole won't crack too bad on these.

What I wanna know is when exactly was it when the quality was actually Great??.. It sure wasn't the 1999s with its pleather materials..

Back
Top Bottom