Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Glad to see everyone was able to eat with this release. Its crazy how these jawns were available through phone orders the way that they were.

I was thinking about doubling up but damn I got too many kicks and barely have a chance to em. Got the 2014 Infrared 6's and only wore em three times. Lol 

For those complaining like this is something new. These are my DS 2006 mars 4s. Happens when leather is soft. It happens when the shoe sits weird in the box.

View media item 1911847

You had me until you mentioned '06 Mars and soft leather. You can call that fabric many things, but soft leather isn't one of them. Material wise, those shoes were beyond trash :x :x .

They barely had the IV up on the site

Sucks because while I got both my pairs albeit one in a half size bigger. I didn't even use my promo code. Would have scooped up another honestly
What size do you need? I have a 11 that is going to go back unless someone needs it

Question, what is the general consensus the white cements vs the black and red 4's? Which are considered more sought after? 

can someone explain why my order says

But... under order status in the order its says

??? Is this normal ??? If my ish don't ship, bruh!
devil.gif

wore mine today,, comfortable, cleaned the soles and put them back in the box,
looked fresh,, the leather is amazing,, so soft it doesn't wrink ugly like some 4s and 4s that get that ugly toe box dents

I won a raffle at my local HOH but they ended up selling my size. I'll be waiting for a restock or looking for a steal.

How do these fit sizing wise? I know the 2012 ran slightly big.

How did they do that? Did you talk to the manager? I would have been heated.

Question, what is the general consensus the white cements vs the black and red 4's? Which are considered more sought after? 
Last year, the Breds and WC were going for about the same rate. Now, the '12 WC is worth less than the last Breds but the '16 WC is worth more. Idk which is more sought after though.

Last edited:
Soooo just got E-Mail form Nike saying that there has been a delay and that my new Ship date is on or before 02/24/16. I ordered on the SNKRS app Sat around 2:30 pm EST. Anybody else get that E-Mail? Think I can call and convince them to give me a coupon for the future due to the delay?

Mine was originally due to arrive on the 18th...now it say's the 19th

Wth is going on at Nike. Ok now I'm worried :/

The new ship date will be on or before 2/24/16. If that works for you, just sit tight and we’ll ship the item as soon as it’s available. We will e-mail you when the item ships.

Soooo just got E-Mail form Nike saying that there has been a delay and that my new Ship date is on or before 02/24/16. I ordered on the SNKRS app Sat around 2:30 pm EST. Anybody else get that E-Mail? Think I can call and convince them to give me a coupon for the future due to the delay?

can someone explain why my order says

But... under order status in the order its says

??? Is this normal ??? If my ish don't ship, bruh!
devil.gif
Have you got a shipping confirmation???

I got the same email
Me too. Not a huge deal but will I for sure get the shoes?

I'm thinking yall thats getting delays is because of yalls location possibly. Where yall located at???

Cause its this lil winter storm in the southeast. My jawns are supposed to coming on the 18th and their shipping from Memphis, and I'm in NC, the 2 states border. If yall living farther up north that's probably the delay the winter weather, UPS probably sends it to Nike and it's Nike's job to inform. 

The new ship date will be on or before 2/24/16. If that works for you, just sit tight and we’ll ship the item as soon as it’s available. We will e-mail you when the item ships.
They're probably making more. haha

They're canceling out all the double-ups so they can get you your pair 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom