Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Consumer and shoe lover things can't be any better as far as availability.  From a business perspective and with hype pretty much being driving force in shoe game you have to say what Nike/JB is doing is highly questionable.  I mean if they just cut back on this release and say did half or 75% the inventory then the hype train would've gone right back on track.  

I assume they still have the collabs/PE's/DB's and such but, kinda shocked/worried that they haven't but, they may end up doing this to drive up the demand.
there is no where else to go for jb.  these were the grails of the grails. theyve already hyped everyone with sick children inspired shoes and celebrity shoes and 'NIKE AIR' shoes.  everything is pretty much done and now the hype for jordans will start to fade....

I rocked the Mars for 2 highschool seasons and then 3 years after that in regular rotation.. it took 5 years for them to get serious damage
the mars 4 held up good for me too. it was the cdp 5's that were the problem.  those were the last leather jordans in white that i wore. never again...

there is no where else to go for jb.  these were the grails of the grails. theyve already hyped everyone with sick children inspired shoes and celebrity shoes and 'NIKE AIR' shoes.  everything is pretty much done and now the hype for jordans will start to fade....
Meanwhile, Just Dons are selling out like crazy at much higher price points and we'll have the comeback of Jordan 3's in the future...

Last edited:
Woah, I just got a call from Nike about my cancelled SNKRS order from this morning. Apparently it was an error on their part and they said they have stock available and can still fulfill it. Since I just ordered from Eastbay I declined it. But because of the error they're giving me a free 20% off code! 
I would have taken Nike over Eastbay.

Consumer and shoe lover things can't be any better as far as availability.  From a business perspective and with hype pretty much being driving force in shoe game you have to say what Nike/JB is doing is highly questionable.  I mean if they just cut back on this release and say did half or 75% the inventory then the hype train would've gone right back on track.  

I assume they still have the collabs/PE's/DB's and such but, kinda shocked/worried that they haven't but, they may end up doing this to drive up the demand.

It survived before the hypebeast wave and it will live on after the hypebeast move on to the next fad. It's more than a "celebrity shoe"

Kinda the exact opposite. They made tons of these shoes and yet they still sold out technically. At a higher price point than most releases. If you ask me they are geniuses. I doubt they will sacrifice thousands of dollars just to maintain hype. If you haven't noticed nike has been the top sneaker brand for decades. Don't think they are struggling 1 bit to hold that spot.

nobody said anything about these being limited. If they did, they were reselling.

Anybody with '12 pairs (raises hand) will have a hard time getting rid of them now that these were plentiful.

Meanwhile, Just Dons are selling out like crazy at much higher price points and we'll have the comeback of Jordan 3's in the future...
the just dons were super limited that those that couldnt afford it had no chance.  comeback 3's will do good. its just after waiting over 10 years for this shoe jb had to reach in their bag of goodies and feed the crack fiends this shoe just so it could gain back the attention from the yeezy crack heads and under armour athletes. jb is losing its hold on the shoe industry and for them to release all the 'NIKE AIR' retros that matter for all the crack heads to smoke is a sign that jb is losing its hold on their customers.  it was funny before nike air was even sold everyone including me were still buying jordans at the same time waiting for the 'NIKE AIR' to comeback and after 10 years its back and now the demand for the 'NIKE AIR' is gone. there wont be anyone crying for jb to come out with 'NIKE AIR' any more begging them for it now that its been sold for mass amounts.  JB is just trying to get back their customers from yeezy adidas and under armour except this was a major thing for jb to come out with 'nike air' and now that its out what will jb feed to all the crack heads when the next thing comes out and the customers go look for something else to put their lips on....

Back
Top Bottom