Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The reason for Nike's cancellations and delays is that they had a major issue with billing over the weekend. I got the same call as meniac about my order being cancelled by accident and asked if I still wanted it. They also said they would give me a coupon, although I haven't received the e-mail yet.

Last edited:
I just got the exception email from ups saying the "extra" pair I didn't order has been sent back to Eastbay.

Shipment coming to Cali is still on track for the 18th. A day or two don't bother me just happy I was lucky enough to cop a double

View media item 1912890
Posted this pin before, but it's dope they give you a little thank you for buying when copped at Nike Grove. Hopefully they put it in the online SNKRS/NDC orders in addition to that "CONGRATS" message on the invoice.

Last edited:
Woah, I just got a call from Nike about my cancelled SNKRS order from this morning. Apparently it was an error on their part and they said they have stock available and can still fulfill it. Since I just ordered from Eastbay I declined it. But because of the error they're giving me a free 20% off code! 

winning

They're probably making more. haha
izfGnpC.gif

Went around to 14 stores today to do yeezy raffles and I thought I would at least come across one store that might have some cements in-stock, but no luck.

Just copped a 12.5 Eastbay customer service. Just got off the phone and waiting for Email confirmation.

CRAZY!!!

Something is fishy about this. I'm hoping it all goes well, but something isn't right about this. Maybe it is, but just seems too good to be true.
I will post my email confirm as soon as.

Last edited:

jb is about to be done. if they are releasing their most sougth after shoes and selling them in massive amounts then they are desperate to keep the hype and the brand alive. imo....
Consumer and shoe lover things can't be any better as far as availability.  From a business perspective and with hype pretty much being driving force in shoe game you have to say what Nike/JB is doing is highly questionable.  I mean if they just cut back on this release and say did half or 75% the inventory then the hype train would've gone right back on track.  

I assume they still have the collabs/PE's/DB's and such but, kinda shocked/worried that they haven't but, they may end up doing this to drive up the demand.

You had me until you mentioned '06 Mars and soft leather. You can call that fabric many things, but soft leather isn't one of them. Material wise, those shoes were beyond trash
sick.gif
sick.gif
the worst were the cdp 5....they already came wrinkled and you could probably rip through it like a piece of cardboard.  these wc4 leather looks similar to the ssb leather and those were weird.  they would feel soft yet very fragile like they would get damaged very easy.  either by getting scratched or lose its shape.  the leather on the 99 is second to none.  might have to do a sole swap donor and rock the 99's.....

Lol at how this thread went from the judgemental "why would you get three pairs?" then accuse them of being resellers and now everyone copping multiples.

When JB sees the sales numbers on these they might change the business model. They could release these daily and they will sell more. Imagine being able to beat on your sneakers instead of having to ration them for 5 years...

Lol at how this thread went from the judgemental "why would you get three pairs?" then accuse them of being resellers and now everyone copping multiples.

When JB sees the sales numbers on these they might change the business model. They could release these daily and they will sell more. Imagine being able to beat on your sneakers instead of having to ration them for 5 years...

nike knows what sells and what doesnt....they not dumb

You had me until you mentioned '06 Mars and soft leather. You can call that fabric many things, but soft leather isn't one of them. Material wise, those shoes were beyond trash :x :x .

the worst were the cdp 5....they already came wrinkled and you could probably rip through it like a piece of cardboard.  these wc4 leather looks similar to the ssb leather and those were weird.  they would feel soft yet very fragile like they would get damaged very easy.  either by getting scratched or lose its shape.  the leather on the 99 is second to none.  might have to do a sole swap donor and rock the 99's.....

I rocked the Mars for 2 highschool seasons and then 3 years after that in regular rotation.. it took 5 years for them to get serious damage

Back
Top Bottom