Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

did Don C really purchase those with his money?

At the end of the day, it probably doesn't matter to guys like him what he paid. He wanted them, he purchased them.

I once saw Sean Kingston pull up in front of FCLA, in a red rolls royce, double parked right there in the right lane on fairfax, came out the car by himself, and just pointed at 20 shoes that he wanted. Didn't even have to tell them his size. He proceeded to go back to car while they raced to get him his shoes.
flight club has the richest customers that will spend endless amounts of cash for the rarest jordans/shoes...

this is my 1st phone order from eastbay, didnt receive any email confirmation, but still says like this in their website, just order number , date and status . no address or product details, is this normal?

did Don C really purchase those with his money?

At the end of the day, it probably doesn't matter to guys like him what he paid. He wanted them, he purchased them.

I once saw Sean Kingston pull up in front of FCLA, in a red rolls royce, double parked right there in the right lane on fairfax, came out the car by himself, and just pointed at 20 shoes that he wanted. Didn't even have to tell them his size. He proceeded to go back to car while they raced to get him his shoes.

is that the same RR he got repod lol

NDC shipping got pushed back...decisions decisions...

Last edited by a moderator:
damn lets see them thangs
nerd.gif
too lazy for pics....

​
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 ​
Don't listen to em @green rhino123, that toe box looks 1000x's better than the way they came originally. I don't care what anybody else says... I'd try to do my pair like that also, but I know I'd F up on it somehow...
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
UPS should be delivering my pair tomorrow, so I'll post up pics when I come home from work. Nice work man, repped!!!

Last edited:
Soooo just got E-Mail form Nike saying that there has been a delay and that my new Ship date is on or before 02/24/16. I ordered on the SNKRS app Sat around 2:30 pm EST. Anybody else get that E-Mail? Think I can call and convince them to give me a coupon for the future due to the delay?
Just got the same email

Got two tacking numbers for a single eastbay order, but they recalled one of the shipments.  No freebies for me haha 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom