Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

They still have these up at the White Mall. Anybody needs a size call Quail Springs Mall in OKC.

Should be a FNL, FTL, Champs, Hibbets and I forget the name of that Urban sneaker spot, they're shady with it though.

So I have an e-mail confirmation from Eastbay, is that good enough to guarantee I'll receive my pair? Or do I need shipping confirmation?

Soooo just got E-Mail form Nike saying that there has been a delay and that my new Ship date is on or before 02/24/16. I ordered on the SNKRS app Sat around 2:30 pm EST. Anybody else get that E-Mail? Think I can call and convince them to give me a coupon for the future due to the delay?
I just got slapped with the same email just a few min ago. I'm pissed cause i ordered from SNKRS at about 11:30 EST & it seems like people that got through on SNKRS later in the day got shipping confirmation.

lol I'm glad you don't know about addiction. But this is 100% false. This would never happen it literally is as wrong as can be. But back on wciv topic..
ok well the word addiction might be wrong except the idea of it is general common sense. so you probably never craved for something before and after you got it and feasted on it you probably still kept the same craving for it.  then i guess im wrong.....

Technically these are like the 1st retro of the 89. 27 yrs for an og 89 retro and its been 16/17 yrs since the 99 retro ( 1st retro since 89)
2012 were 2nd retro
2016 are the 3rd retro ( most resemblance tho, makes it look like a true retro of the 89 despite shape, heel, wings height etc.)

i hope nike did their thing with this release so the black-metallic 5's are even easier to get! :nthat:

Judging by all the last releases and being produced by the boat load....

V's should be easy since I don't see them selling like the WC

I assumed the 4s would sell out over the weekend. Joints went quicker than the 72-10s. Wht & Blk Cement 3s and 4s with Nike Air should fly off shelves rather quickly even at a GR. I do not see 5s being the same. I do see Blk Infrareds potentially being the worst outta 3-6 with a Nike Air.

Technically these are like the 1st retro of the 89. 27 yrs for an og 89 retro and its been 16/17 yrs since the 99 retro ( 1st retro since 89)
2012 were 2nd retro
2016 are the 3rd retro ( most resemblance tho, makes it look like a true retro of the 89 despite shape, heel, wings height etc.)

First retros have always been the closets to the OGs imo. These may have the color down, but it's lack in the most important places, not taking away from the shoe.

Sorry for not responding to anyone's mentions or questions as I finally was able to use my phone after undergoing a procedure this afternoon.

I can't remember who asked or mentioned me earlier, but I did not have a chance to call EB or FTL to try to phone order my size.

Sz. 11 copped! 
pimp.gif

EB still has 10.5s and 11s

I just got slapped with the same email just a few min ago. I'm pissed cause i ordered from SNKRS at about 11:30 EST & it seems like people that got through on SNKRS later in the day got shipping confirmation.
I hit at 1050 on Saturday on the iOS app and got shipping conf same day.. And tracked it and it worked.. Not bragging.. Just letting people know. I did free shipping.. Did you do upgraded? And my order had a C in front.. Idk if that means anything

STUNNED i only have 1 pair.

2 years ago, I would have 3 by now.

Old age has improved my restraint.

Yep, my issue is I don't wear them enough anymore and now with what appears to be retroes coming out quicker. I've doubled up in the past and still haven't gotten to them so they sit.

Old age definitely improves restraint...I prefer to use my money in better ways...like taking stock and real estate tips from NT members :rolleyes

Last edited:
2012 were 2nd retro

First retros have always been the closets to the OGs imo. These may have the color down, but it's lack in the most important places, not taking away from the shoe.

True and funny thing is out of all the 4 wc4 versions i like the 99 the most.

ok well the word addiction might be wrong except the idea of it is general common sense. so you probably never craved for something before and after you got it and feasted on it you probably still kept the same craving for it.  then i guess im wrong.....
Like when you have 3 dominos pies in one sitting and look at the aftermath when you're finished like "what have I done.."

I see what you were saying

I hit at 1050 on Saturday on the iOS app and got shipping conf same day.. And tracked it and it worked.. Not bragging.. Just letting people know. I did free shipping.. Did you do upgraded? And my order had a C in front.. Idk if that means anything
Yeah my order had a C in front of it. I did free shipping. Hit up Nike customer service today the woman kept telling my order would ship out today but I get a shipping delay.

Yep, my issue is I don't wear them enough anymore and now with what appears to be retroes coming out quicker. I've doubled up in the past and still haven't gotten to them so they sit.

Old age definitely improves restraint...I prefer to use my money in better ways...like taking stock and real estate tips from NT members
eyes.gif
exactly....still have the jumpman cement 4's deadstock.  work really takes away the time to enjoy these especially working 60 hours a week....oh well at least they can be sent to FC and make double for what they retailed for...

i don't care about owning a pair of limited release pairs,, feels good but don't care lol, i just want to purchase my pairs without fighting for them or pay re-sell
i hope the og metallic 5s are easier to cop then these

From the few pages I read up on, it seems as if everyone that has called in was able to cook

Congrats to you all.

2012 were 2nd retro

True and funny thing is out of all the 4 wc4 versions i like the 99 the most.

Me too. The grey is nicer, even though it's not original. But all in all love em all. The 2012 even got love. :lol:

The concept at work here is the law of marginal utility, which states that as someone increases consumption of a product, there is a decrease in the marginal utility that person gains by consuming an additional unit of said product, assuming consumption of other products remains constant.

Sorry for not responding to anyone's mentions or questions as I finally was able to use my phone after undergoing a procedure this afternoon.

I can't remember who asked or mentioned me earlier, but I did not have a chance to call EB or FTL to try to phone order my size.
It was me and @SquatchNT, I figured you were getting that surgery or perhaps in route to hospital. Was hoping you got your pair(s) too bro. Let us know how your procedure or surgery goes mane... We out here prayin for a fast recovery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom