Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i don't care about owning a pair of limited release pairs,, feels good but don't care lol, i just want to purchase my pairs without fighting for them or pay re-sell
i hope the og metallic 5s are easier to cop then these
the problem back then when jordans first came out was not that they were limited, it was that they were so expensive no one could afford it.  the reason they were so expensive compared to the other shoes back then were the materials and cost to manufacture the shoe.  that was the first time the air bubble was introduced along with a style no one has seen.

jb just makes things limited just to create hype and make shoe heads develope a craving for it bad enough to want it and pay for to have it....

It was m and another NTer. I figured you were getting that surgery or perhaps in route to hospital. Was hoping you got your pair(s) too bro. Let us know how your procedure or surgery goes mane... We out here prayin for a fast recovery.
It went smooth. In but of pain, but not as much as my passed procedures.

I appreciate the support for a speedy recovery. :nthat:

I'll be out later on this evening, or once they got my nausea/vomitting under control. My body doesn't handle anesthesia that well.

Just talked to nike cs about the shipping delay email and she said that they physically have the kicks packed and ready to go so to not worry. Very very good chance they ship before 2/24

FC won't even take '12 pairs.
not yet....except they will take my 8 pairs of don blues and beaches and flip them for me three times the retail value....sometimes hype can be a good thing even though it destroys the reason the shoe existed in the first place....now its all about money and how much jb can get out of their product just by denying everyone with the 'nike air' on the back for over 10 years and now put it on almost every shoe within a span of one year....

comparing the (2012) to these (2016) ,, it's funny how off the 2012s are compared to the og 89s and 99s lol ,, 2012s look unattractive,,,, 2016 CW 4s for the best shoe of 2016 ,, already calling it

Why not? Didn't that dummy don c cop two pairs at $375 each or something

thats probably what they had in stock. I tried unloading two pairs about 3 months ago and they said no. They had enough and they weren't selling for what people wanted.

@illsupra Do you know if they had any smaller sizes? I got through for a 10.5 but my friend needs an 8/8.5
@Dj5h1fT not 100% sure........dude said they still had "quite a few sizes left"

I was ordering a 10.5, but decided to run and grab my DS Thunders to check the fit.....No go
mean.gif

so i changed my order to a size 11.......that's when he said they still had multiple sizes left

Last edited:
thats probably what they had in stock. I tried unloading two pairs about 3 months ago and they said no. They had enough and they weren't selling for what people wanted.
if you sit on it long enough the market demand for those will grow and so will the value.  it would be funny if the jumpman wc4 value would be more than the nike air wc4 based on its rarity.  the jumpman deadstock is actually harder to find than the nike airs right now and it also symbolizes a point in time for jb history when jb denied everyone the nike air logo on the back just to promote hype...lol..

I am really regretting my decision for not picking up two pairs. I fully plan to beat these into the dirt. I hope to see the Fire Red 5's with the NA soon. That would be my grail shoe.

did Don C really purchase those with his money?

At the end of the day, it probably doesn't matter to guys like him what he paid. He wanted them, he purchased them.

I once saw Sean Kingston pull up in front of FCLA, in a red rolls royce, double parked right there in the right lane on fairfax, came out the car by himself, and just pointed at 20 shoes that he wanted. Didn't even have to tell them his size. He proceeded to go back to car while they raced to get him his shoes.

I am really regretting my decision for not picking up two pairs. I fully plan to beat these into the dirt. I hope to see the Fire Red 5's with the NA soon. That would be my grail shoe.

was lucky enough to grab a pair before RD.. been wearing them for about 7 days straight.. still holding up great.. very surprised at the paint on the midsoles being awesome.. i've danced, jumped, and a few other random things in these joints and they're holding up perfect lol

Back
Top Bottom