Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Whats your reason with those individual who bought their pears with flaws in store? It slipped? I smell bs in your claims.

Smell it, I done stepped in it at this point. He was saying bout 6 pages back he needed to tidy up hes shoe room. I wish he would get to it already

the funny thing is, I think you do say stuff for ***** and giggles. I think I can speak for a lot of people here.

Your posts are all over the place fam. Just so inconsistent. Like there are 4 different people posting under your screen name. There are posts of yours where I think "you know, this dude has a great point." But then you say stuff like this that makes me snap out of it.

Imagining JB allocating the "good pairs" to certain retailers just sounds so ridiculous. How many hundreds of thousands of pairs did they make with this release? Somebodies are in the warehouse saying these go to NT, these go to HOH, but send these fugazi's to Sport Chalet?

You own 4 DS pairs of '99 and multiple Just Dons and you believe this?
everything you just said makes sense.  if the factories can seperate b grades form the legit pairs why couldnt they take it a step farther and pick out the even better looking pairs.  not saying they look at all the stitching on all the shoes.  for sure they can easily look at each shoe and pick which ones have the best looking consistant leather...im not making this up...if this isshh is crazy to you then my buddy with all the jordans that release before anyone know about is crazy AF or he is the sherlock holmes of jordans...he doesnt seem that crazy to me and ive known him for ten years and everything he tells me and i call BS to him allways comes around in the next few months no matter how crazy is sounds and it always happens.....

Smell it, I done stepped in it at this point. He was saying bout 6 pages back he needed to tidy up hes shoe room. I wish he would get to it already
its fine.  i dont have to spend time on the keyboard defending myself all damn day....theres better things to spend time with than to type keys all day....anyone know if p4p.com is legit there is an offer for some j's that are available that you wouldnt believe me if i told you.....

everything you just said makes sense.  if the factories can seperate b grades form the legit pairs why couldnt they take it a step farther and pick out the even better looking pairs.  not saying they look at all the stitching on all the shoes.  for sure they can easily look at each shoe and pick which ones have the best looking consistant leather...im not making this up...if this isshh is crazy to you then my buddy with all the jordans that release before anyone know about is crazy AF or he is the sherlock holmes of jordans...he doesnt seem that crazy to me and ive known him for ten years and everything he tells me and i call BS to him allways comes around in the next few months no matter how crazy is sounds and it always happens.....

alright man.

Not sure what knowing him for 10 years means though.

I have best friends that I've known for 30+ years who are full of it and talk nonsense, and we tell him.

You need to be a friend and tell him to stop with that.

I hope someone else can come in here and confirm this. I actually want to be completely wrong in this instance, just for lulz.

alright man.

I have best friends that I've known for 30+ years who are full of it and talk nonsense, and we tell him.

I hope someone else can come in here and confirm this. I actually want to be completely wrong in this instance, just for lulz.

Flawed jordans get 50 pages of rants....but flawed friends are believed without question.......ill take my chances with the kicks.

its the same way they seperate b grades to legit pairs to be sold...quality control and the best manufactured sneakers go to actual stores and to the buyers that do more than order online to the shops that are in high hot spots that alot of people shop at ie NTSF and HOH...

Are you serious? Do you or buddy even know how a quality control inspection works? Complete nonsense. They DO NOT go through every single pair and have "good batches" and "bad batches". If that were true, then that wouldn't make sense as to why my Cyber Monday 1 had SBB leather from NDC. Usually my pairs from NDC have been the best quality.

You seriously think they look through thousands of pairs and divvy them into piles and decide where their going.....bye felicia

yes. my buddy has a brother that works at nike and deals with jb directly...thats what he told me...he shows me all the shoes that doesnt release over six months from release date before anyone knows they even exist from foams to jordans. he even can order pe colorways if he wanted to...
\

yo log off and go to bed for real

alright man.

just for example when he told me about the countdown pack before any one heard of it of course i laughed at his face and he just stood there and took it knowing what was going to happen...i havent talked to him in a while and he mostly likely knows jb/nike schedule for the next three years....know him and hearing him tell me jordans plans for 10 years straight and being right allll the time tells me this guy, friend or not, is in the know for j's.....

\

i cant find the log off to niketalk so ill just turn my computer off....good night...have a good day and lets get that money for the next pair of dons or fulls size bot cop runs and back door purchases and all the consignment money checks flight club sends in the mail.....AMEN.......

\

ok..
Are you serious? Do you or buddy even know how a quality control inspection works? Complete nonsense. They DO NOT go through every single pair and have "good batches" and "bad batches". If that were true, then that wouldn't make sense as to why my Cyber Monday 1 had SBB leather from NDC. Usually my pairs from NDC have been the best quality.
funny cuz most complaints come form online ordering and little to none come from NT stores or jordan stores of high revenue stores.....just what ive noticed....

Last edited:
We talking about flaws?

I think mine is pretty legitimate.
picked up mine from footlocker in the bay.  did an inspection as soon as i got in the car.  saw the SAME SMUDGE you have, and went back.  first dude said he can't swap it out bc all pairs were reserved.  i'm like, why can't you just swap out w/another 10.5?  i know that d!cks someone over, but sh!et, should've been there earlier to pick up yours.  anyways, another chick was like, let me see what i can do.  she came back and was like, i swapped out yours with another.  done.  so simple.  great customer service!!! 

LOL. The shoe looks too white. Going back to Nike. Seriously all of the flaw talk needs to stop. Just return the shoes already.

so im on your time now.....ok..

Naw ur not on my time but when I see a notification for the thread and I look and its you stating what I believe to mostly be untrue I do hope you would do something else other then post because its annoying. Btw oan could you put me in touch with dude so I could scoop some of those PEs?

ok..

funny cuz most complaints come form online ordering and little to none come from NT stores or jordan stores of high revenue stores.....just what ive noticed....

picked up mine from footlocker in the bay.  did an inspection as soon as i got in the car.  saw the SAME SMUDGE you have, and went back.  first dude said he can't swap it out bc all pairs were reserved.  i'm like, why can't you just swap out w/another 10.5?  i know that d!cks someone over, but sh!et, should've been there earlier to pick up yours.  anyways, another chick was like, let me see what i can do.  she came back and was like, i swapped out yours with another.  done.  so simple.  great customer service!!! 

And to add to that post, of course you would expect to see flawed pairs more frequently on NDC because you can't do anything about it. There were flawed pairs when I was at NT SM but a customer has the option to just send it back to the stock room and get another pair.

Last edited:
Got my pair from NDC earlier and cot dayum. Opened up the box and they smelt like a fresh rubber kitty pool haha other than that I got a perfect pair. Can't wait to rock them

I'm sending my pear back to NDC

The shoes are beautiful but too white for me

I'll drive myself crazy trying to keep them clean and watch for scuffs :lol:

Got my pair from NDC earlier and cot dayum. Opened up the box and they smelt like a fresh rubber kitty pool haha other than that I got a perfect pair. Can't wait to rock them

Youre lucky those flawless ones were meant to go to HoH in an urban area in a major city smh. Count your blessings

Back
Top Bottom