Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

what the heck did you think they were going to look like? Were you hoping for more of a purple hue?

They are 93% white. You can't be shocked.

:rofl:

Tell me about it

I'm sick, what can I say

I buy them cuz they're dope, then I get buyers remorse cuz I'm too scared to wear them

Last edited:
Im trying to see what people are complaining about on their pairs, i dont see anythhing wrong. You guys are some picky rafikis.

you dont? there are some legit problems on pairs like that terrible smeared paint job on geraldg pair and the other guy who had a hole in the mesh on the side.

hoping my two pairs dont have any major problems

Last edited:
Naw ur not on my time but when I see a notification for the thread and I look and its you stating what I believe to mostly be untrue I do hope you would do something else other then post because its annoying. Btw oan could you put me in touch with dude so I could scoop some of those PEs?

PE are only for him and close friends and family. I've already tried to get a sample quality infrared OG vi from him and he said no. I was going to keep pressing him except I tore my MCL and haven't played ball with him for over a year.

its fine.  i dont have to spend time on the keyboard defending myself all damn day....theres better things to spend time with than to type keys all day....anyone know if p4p.com is legit there is an offer for some j's that are available that you wouldnt believe me if i told you.....
yeah pound4pound is legit. It was confirmed from Jstar25 on his websites legit list

what the heck did you think they were going to look like? Were you hoping for more of a purple hue?

They are 93% white. You can't be shocked.

Tell me about it

I'm sick, what can I say

I buy them cuz they're dope, then I get buyers remorse cuz I'm too scared to wear them

A pair too white? Just when I thought I've seen it all. Do you tho man, do you.

My pair came flawless from snkrs, hope my Hanon pair is just as good. I won't bother with pics since everyone's posting them.

On another note, my pair came with 2 hang tags for some reason.

Last edited:
I'm sending my pear back to NDC

The shoes are beautiful but too white for me

I'll drive myself crazy trying to keep them clean and watch for scuffs
laugh.gif
size?
nerd.gif

Look how smooth the leather looks on the 99's 
eek.gif

I'm already beating down my 1st pair and loving it!

I'm ready for a restock already. One of my pairs arrived today while my homie was chillin at the crib, and he was adamant about me selling them.
I really want 2 pairs for myself, but he's been a good friend for 20 years, so I told him he could have a pair. Got me searching for another.

I'm ready for a restock already. One of my pairs arrived today while my homie was chillin at the crib, and he was adamant about me selling them.
I really want 2 pairs for myself, but he's been a good friend for 20 years, so I told him he could have a pair. Got me searching for another.

:rofl: If you thought RD/Online joints were flawed.... Wait till you see those restock pairs....

:rofl: If you thought RD/Online joints were flawed.... Wait till you see those restock pairs....

My first pair looks good. That's why I didn't let him leave today with em. I'll be damned if I put in all the work, and time, & then end up wit the second pair looking like [emoji]128169[/emoji]

Which insoles do you guys use?

I'm replacing the insoles with firmer and slightly thicker insoles. I had some from other Nike shoes.

I'm hoping the insoles will make up for these shoes running bigger than earlier IVs - there's LOTS of space in the toebox. I don't have that in my CG IVs and WC IV from 2012, and they're both also sz. US 10.

Peace
F Sharp005

My first pair looks good. That's why I didn't let him leave today with em. I'll be damned if I put in all the work, and time, & then end up wit the second pair looking like [emoji]128169[/emoji]

Now we cooking wit Grease..!!! Lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom