Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Finally received mine from NDC. Shoes don't come with invoices anymore? What if I want to return them?
If you're returning them to a Nike Outlet, you can just give them your order number and they can look it up and process the return.

We talking about flaws?

I think mine is pretty legitimate.

View media item 1916057
That is pretty bad. Sorry.
That's a higher powers way of saying wear them and don't ice them.. Overcoming your fear.. Exposure therapy

My only problem/take with this flaws I see right now is sellers who sell fake jordans later on will use these flaws to justify their fake pears as legit. If Nike could have just done their part, buyers wont be fall in to buying fakes from resellers.

In the philipenes, what's that mall with all the fakes? Green hills? Those are legit higher quality than these lol so if you see a perfect pair that's more of a red flag than flaws

I noticed that my size 10's fit big compared to other models. Has anybody else had this problem?

100% agree they fit like 10.5s in every other shoe I own

Last edited by a moderator:
Got home and checked my pair out. Only thing I would say is a flaw is that on the inner part of my left shoe, looks like some a line of overspray or something. Idc tho, that's an easy fix if I wanted to.

I don't get how are puttin 4s on ice. Wear your kicks so they don't crumble

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 1916277Happy with mine they even came with genuine Asian hair glued onto the midsole [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I must say though that
I didn't receive a Jordan Jumpman receipt just the generic NDC column receipt. Ordered an hr later on SNKRS on my S6 (iPhone kept air balling smh) in case anyone was wondering. Probably pull them out for Sneakercon this weekend.

my pair from NDC came in earlier today.  love em, smells great to me lol no flaws on mine.  gonna put em on ice for a little while before i break em out.   
View media item 1915998

No Flaws? pffffft... Sure

You don't see that the 17th stitch securing the side wing on your right shoe is .03mm longer than the other stitches?

I wouldn't even return those. Into the trash they go :lol:

People need to put down the microscopes and wear the shoes. ALL shoes have little imperfections it's just the way it is, Even OG's had these issues.

For real. People put the 99s in particular on a pedestal, but the QC on those was pretty lousy. One of the biggest issues was the size of the toe rand. My white/chrome "bling bling" IV's had that problem. On one shoe it was so low that it was almost touching the bulge on the midsole, while the other one was a good 3/4 of an inch away from it.

There were also major inconsistencies in the toebox shapes of the OG and 01 XI's. Some were bubbly while others were pointy. Often mismatched together in a single pair. Hell...I remember in 01 when a few people's XI's had the wrong color sole glued to one shoe :lol: .

People are under the notion that quality control back in the day was 100%, but then just like now... they're still nothing more than shoes made for the lowest price possible.

except for the poor maroon 6 lol
The maroon 6 had a few things working against it. 72-10 release a week later. Some hated the off white/brownish looking tab on the tongue. With hat said, it's still a bit odd that it sat the way it did given it was an OG colorway, never retroed before, & Nike Air on back.

The maroon 6 had a few things working against it. 72-10 release a week later. Some hated the off white/brownish looking tab on the tongue. With hat said, it's still a bit odd that it sat the way it did given it was an OG colorway, never retroed before, & Nike Air on back.

Now that was too white of a shoe

Just opened my snkrs pair up and I must say I am very pleased with these. No flaws that I can tell of off the bat. Much better than my 2012 pair. I won't double up on these because I still have that 12 pair however maybe down the road sometime I'll come up on a second pair of 16s.

Just received mine last night and I love them. Way better leather than the 2012's. I did notice that one shoe in the toe box has a slight different texture than the other one. Not too noticeable, unless if you're completely staring at it and not as bad as one of the pictures on here that had that.

The only flaw I look for if it's not an upside down jumpman, has the right "Nike Air" written on it.

Y'all don't wear the shoes with hangtags, right?

So you're essentially swapping the NA tags from other shoes to.....take pictures for NT basically?

Y'all don't wear the shoes with hangtags, right?

So you're essentially swapping the NA tags from other shoes to.....take pictures for NT basically?

ive seen plenty of people wear the tags but i personally dont wear tags at all.

Back
Top Bottom