Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So I order from NDC for a size 9 and today I get the shoes but they are a size 9.5!  I call customer service to see if they can exchange it for a size 9 since that's the size I originally ordered.  Of course they say no and won't give me any discount codes for their error.  I'm SOL.....and ended up returning the 9.5 since I wear 8.5 or 9.  Man...I really wanted these shoes... 
mean.gif

damn bro. im sorry to hear that. ever since i had an error at City Gear buying some Penny Vs. I bought 11.5...in the box was 10.5. i ALWAYS check the size label. 

So I order from NDC for a size 9 and today I get the shoes but they are a size 9.5!  I call customer service to see if they can exchange it for a size 9 since that's the size I originally ordered.  Of course they say no and won't give me any discount codes for their error.  I'm SOL.....and ended up returning the 9.5 since I wear 8.5 or 9.  Man...I really wanted these shoes... :smh:  

you sure you didn't order a 9.5 cause thats all you could get...even tho you a 8.5-9

but now that they clearly don't fit...you sol?

I escalated this to 3 different supervisors on the phone when I called because I was shocked when they said you're SOL.  They said since this was a new release (or something like that), they can't give discount codes.  I called BS on each person on the phone and that's why I kept on escalating to the next supervisor.   What surprises me, how come Nike don't have couple back up shoes for customers who get the wrong size shoe! Going to call tomorrow again, need to cool off..

i swear, I think a few of you made love to your pair last night.

I think I looked at my pair for maybe 14 seconds.

I escalated this to 3 different supervisors on the phone when I called because I was shocked when they said you're SOL.  They said since this was a new release (or something like that), they can't give discount codes.  I called BS on each person on the phone and that's why I kept on escalating to the next supervisor.   What surprises me, how come Nike don't have couple back up shoes for customers who get the wrong size shoe! Going to call tomorrow again, need to cool off..

the reason you cant get a discount code is because idiots call to get codes just for the f of it, they make stuff up and abuse that ish and then people like you are SOL

Escalating to the next supervisor means you were getting passed on to another CSR.  Try online.  Maybe you'll have better luck there.  You shouldn't have too much of a problem finding your size. I haven't seen these selling for more than $300.

So did they use genuine leather on these or synthetic? I feel like my pair has what feels like SBB white leather on the toe panel along the front and side but all other pieces feel borderline synthetic. 

Did th...Did they use leather on some pieces and synthetic on others so they can claim leather was used? Somebody tell me Im wrong please.

Other than that Im satisfied with my pair. The inside wing area on the right shoe is a few mils down but its not enough to care about. Could've been much worse. 

Last edited:
i swear, I think a few of you made love to your pair last night.

I think I looked at my pair for maybe 14 seconds.
Facts bro!!!!!!!!! I literally did a once over and put my right back in the box.

Its something when a hobby/enthusiast becomes an obsession. 

Nice pair. They're awesome aren't they? I still can't believe I have them. Even after the '88 3s, I didn't have much hope of JB releasing these and in these quantities and with Nike branding everywhere it should be. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the BC 3 & 4s. The 5s and 6s I want, but those 2 I need. I have a feeling we'll get NA blue or red 3s and 4s before those. It will just make us want them more sort of how they released the Maroons just to give us a taste.
I feel the same way, cant believe i own these . Hope JB/Nike doesn't keep the III's in the vault too long because i need the BC's 3 with NA bad.(may have to track down a those 88's now)  BC 4 will be a game time, personally never been fond of the color idk what it is but if done right will see about copping. Those 5's are a Day 1 cop, however .

I wouldnt be mad if they pulled out a NA Black infrared 6, even though the just retro'd

So did they use genuine leather on these or synthetic? I feel like my pair has what feels like SBB white leather on the toe panel along the front and side but all other pieces feel borderline synthetic. 

Did th...Did they use leather on some pieces and synthetic on others so they can claim leather was used? Somebody tell me Im wrong please.

Other than that Im satisfied with my pair. The inside wing area on the right shoe is a few mils down but its not enough to care about. Could've been much worse. 
fake leather.

Im probably going to iron the toes out and see what that does to it. Worked wonders on my bordeauxs. 

I feel the same way, cant believe i own these . Hope JB/Nike doesn't keep the III's in the vault too long because i need the BC's 3 with NA bad.(may have to track down a those 88's now)  BC 4 will be a game time, personally never been fond of the color idk what it is but if done right will see about copping. Those 5's are a Day 1 cop, however .

I wouldnt be mad if they pulled out a NA Black infrared 6, even though the just retro'd
Pretty much. Just give me OG concords and the trinity on top of that and Im done. All I wanted was Chis, Trinity, these, Metallic 5s, NA 3s, those infrareds, Bords and Concords. 

Last edited:

How sure are you on that? Is there an official statement?

If the right toe on my pair isn't leather then Im at a loss for words.
well if the wc4 leather is real then what is the leather on the don c......don c leather>>>>that stuff the used for the material on the wc4...

To me JB knocked it out of the park with these...I'd be over the moon if JB actually used this type of leather in place of that ol' plastic stuff they started rolling with around '06 or so...These actually feel like a leather based athletic shoe I would've purchased in the 80's / 90's...

I don't think even the don c's are real leather. Nike is full on synthetic, just different levels of synthetic.

Back
Top Bottom