Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I don't think even the don c's are real leather. Nike is full on synthetic, just different levels of synthetic.

agree....the leather on these is a new low..

A new low? Naw.
The best? Naw.
Somewhere in the middle as far as what Nike would make? Probably.

Honestly, if y'all don't know what high quality leather is, just check out some expensive dress shoes. That stuff is waaaaaay better than what we get but cost waaaaay more also.

Last edited:
So I order from NDC for a size 9 and today I get the shoes but they are a size 9.5!  I call customer service to see if they can exchange it for a size 9 since that's the size I originally ordered.  Of course they say no and won't give me any discount codes for their error.  I'm SOL.....and ended up returning the 9.5 since I wear 8.5 or 9.  Man...I really wanted these shoes... :smh:  

re-sellers on craigslist do size swaps for 20$ some for free,, or you could have sold them for 300$ then bought your pair from a re-seller for 300$ ,, there's a lot of options you had before returning them

Got mine today, straight fire 
smokin.gif
 If you only had one cop for the whole year it better be the white cement 4s

A new low? Naw.
The best? Naw.
Somewhere in the middle as far as what Nike would make? Probably.

Honestly, if y'all don't know what high quality leather is, just check out some expensive dress shoes. That stuff is waaaaaay better than what we get but cost waaaaay more also.

Agree. This material is new. Only time I've seen this is on the sbb......

Last edited:
Damn he's still going on with the leather talk. 

Lol Ive been busy and just now lookin through the thread and was like heeeeeessss baaaaccccckkkk.....great. We get it you dont like the leather. You think they suck. You returned your pairs yada yada yada. So what is their to contribute now. I wish he would just go tell his guys cousins brothers uncle who can get 24k gold plated PEs how crappy they are so they can fix it since he basically runs nike.

For the complainers...

Nobody will care about your uneven stitching. No one will notice your slightly off centered Nike Air logo.

4 out of 5 people won't know or even care what you have on your feet.

You paid $220 for 1989 technology. Nike is smarter than you. Stop complaining.

For the people who are pleased with their shoes

Nike did a great job with these. Material is way softer than 2012's. The cement grey color looks great as opposed to that dull "tech grey" on the 2012's and of course the return of Nike Air on the back just makes the shoe look as they should!

You wanna know what its like to rock Jordans with true premium leather? Cop these:

View media item 1917356
View media item 1917358
Seriously, people need to stop complaining about the leather quality on the WC4 and start appreciating the fact that you now have what you couldn't afford to pay for the '99s years ago when they were still wearable but fetching $550+ in the open market. Be grateful. And forget the minor "flaws" y'all are discovering, life's too short. You could die tomorrow and end up not even rockin your 4s!

Last edited:
Lol Ive been busy and just now lookin through the thread and was like heeeeeessss baaaaccccckkkk.....great. We get it you dont like the leather. You think they suck. You returned your pairs yada yada yada. So what is their to contribute now. I wish he would just go tell his guys cousins brothers uncle who can get 24k gold plated PEs how crappy they are so they can fix it since he basically runs nike.

The guy asked if the leather fake or real and all I did was answer fake. You don't need to add any more to it.

For the complainers...

Nobody will care about your uneven stitching. No one will notice your slightly off centered Nike Air logo.

4 out of 5 people won't know or even care what you have on your feet.

You paid $220 for 1989 technology. Nike is smarter than you. Stop complaining.

For the people who are pleased with their shoes

Nike did a great job with these. Material is way softer than 2012's. The cement grey color looks great as opposed to that dull "tech grey" on the 2012's and of course the return of Nike Air on the back just makes the shoe look as they should!

My issue has nothing to do with what others think. It's about what I spent my money on, and what is to be expected from dropping $230 on a pair of shoes.

I don't think even the don c's are real leather. Nike is full on synthetic, just different levels of synthetic.
 The Don C's are definitely real leather.

I think I'm in the minority here but I really like the quality of the leather on these WC 4's. It's hilarious everyone (not saying you, but a lot of people) think "tumbled" leather = great quality leather. The OG's didn't have tumbled leather and these shouldn't either. These are MILES ahead of the 2012 pair and I think JB did a great job.

The Don C's are definitely real leather.

I think I'm in the minority here but I really like the quality of the leather on these WC 4's. It's hilarious everyone (not saying you, but a lot of people) think "tumbled" leather = great quality leather. The OG's didn't have tumbled leather and these shouldn't either. These are MILES ahead of the 2012 pair and I think JB did a great job.

Bruh.... Most people are happy with the leather and nobody is saying tumbled leather is better than the smoothed leather. We have said the execution and feel of the tumbled leather has been better for JB vs smoothed leather (white)

Back
Top Bottom