Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I been frequently in here whole time I still don't remember seeing any OGS except that epic dude with the bike! Somebody post up some crumbling cookies please!

im gonna try these out .I have this weird problem where some 34s are too tight, and then i try 36s and those are too loose. :frown: 

Right now I have the same problem. I've gained some weight recently (around 205-210 from 175-180). My waist is really a 36 now but 34 is ideal for my legs. Basically I gotta start running and doing crunches lol. I'm pissed off because I have some pretty nice jeans (both naturally faded and still raw) that I can't get into (33-34). For now I have to find the 36 that fits me best without being too big for my legs, but I do have to get back into a work out regimen and slim my waist down. Why can't most companies just make a damn 35!

Right now I have the same problem. I've gained some weight recently (around 205-210 from 175-180). My waist is really a 36 now but 34 is ideal for my legs. Basically I gotta start running and doing crunches lol. I'm pissed off because I have some pretty nice jeans (both naturally faded and still raw) that I can't get into (33-34). For now I have to find the 36 that fits me best without being too big for my legs, but I do have to get back into a work out regimen and slim my waist down. Why can't most companies just make a damn 35!

I only wear Levis they make 35 for sure.

I had got up to around 215 or I think even 220. I used to have a donut maybe 3 or 4 times a week on the morning. I quit that and eat oatmeal every day now and I lost 15 pounds in a month.

This will I my work of you are a skinnyish guy though. Every woman I tell this too says "so what, it's easy for men".

Last edited:
To get back on topic: Anyone see Oshea Jackson Jr rocking the new wc at the Grammys the other night?

Cube was rocking the 72-10.

Jr got him there!

Last edited:
Found it! Sorry it's zoomed out but the wcs look dope!

7d3e83d2249d4aaa9482c64c68cb5b0a.jpg

Edit: here we go

a25796f79557439f8736265cdd8351f8.jpg

Last edited:
I only wear Levis they make 35 for sure.

I had got up to around 215 or I think even 220. I used to have a donut maybe 3 or 4 times a week on the morning. I quit that and eat oatmeal every day now and I lost 15 pounds in a month.

This will I my work of you are a skinnyish guy though. Every woman I tell this too says "so what, it's easy for men".

I'll have to go and try on some Levi's. I haven't had any since I was 14 or so. I'm happy with my weight. I just need to slim down my waist and turn some fat into muscle. I'm 5'11" and I feel I look too thin with less than 190-200. Waist & abs are hard work. Just have to get motivated. Every time I've started working out I've usually ended up stopping the second I hung out with some of my friends and started smoking again. I'm done with the green stuff for good so hopefully this time I won't get off the gym routine. Working out really feels great and you even crave it when you're doing it 4-5 times a week. Motivation to start again is the problem. And I gotta say goodbye to daily banana nut/pistachio muffins haha.

I'll have to go and try on some Levi's. I haven't had any since I was 14 or so. I'm happy with my weight. I just need to slim down my waist and turn some fat into muscle. I'm 5'11" and I feel I look too thin with less than 190-200. Waist & abs are hard work. Just have to get motivated. Every time I've started working out I've usually ended up stopping the second I hung out with some of my friends and started smoking again. I'm done with the green stuff for good so hopefully this time I won't get off the gym routine. Working out really feels great and you even crave it when you're doing it 4-5 times a week. Motivation to start again is the problem. And I gotta say goodbye to daily banana nut/pistachio muffins haha.

Yeah dude it sucks getting older. Try on some Levis 541 they are called Athletic fit, but they should be called "10 Pounds Overweight" fit. They are straight leg (a must) and they sit over your waist so they don't murder your junk.

I have a few pairs but I have this really soft faded black into grey pair that I want to wear 24/7.

My pair from NDC came in and I'm happy, hot a single flaw. Feels amazing to finally own my both of my Grail IV's :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 1917225View media item 1917227

Nice pair. They're awesome aren't they? I still can't believe I have them. Even after the '88 3s, I didn't have much hope of JB releasing these and in these quantities and with Nike branding everywhere it should be. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the BC 3 & 4s. The 5s and 6s I want, but those 2 I need. I have a feeling we'll get NA blue or red 3s and 4s before those. It will just make us want them more sort of how they released the Maroons just to give us a taste.

So I order from NDC for a size 9 and today I get the shoes but they are a size 9.5!  I call customer service to see if they can exchange it for a size 9 since that's the size I originally ordered.  Of course they say no and won't give me any discount codes for their error.  I'm SOL.....and ended up returning the 9.5 since I wear 8.5 or 9.  Man...I really wanted these shoes... 
mean.gif

So I order from NDC for a size 9 and today I get the shoes but they are a size 9.5!  I call customer service to see if they can exchange it for a size 9 since that's the size I originally ordered.  Of course they say no and won't give me any discount codes for their error.  I'm SOL.....and ended up returning the 9.5 since I wear 8.5 or 9.  Man...I really wanted these shoes... 
mean.gif

woah. they really denied you a disco code for this? somebody got a 10% code simply for the kicks being delayed/late. wrong size is a big deal.  i cant imagine they wouldnt give u one for sending u what u didnt order. call back or chat with another rep. u mightve gotten a bad one.

Back
Top Bottom