Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

More like bashing the shoe every chance you get
laugh.gif
T.I. reference

i spray em before the first wear...plus every now and then when cleaning them...maybe a couple times a year total

i've always avoided the mesh so as to avoid discoloring the cloth mesh behind the latex caging...but never really thought about it yellowing
the caging

and when i say spray...i mean i spray a rag or buffing sponge and apply it with dat...i never spray stuff directly on the shoe
That's interesting.  Instructions for mine are to spray from a 6 inch distance.  Never thought of wiping it on...

Ha ha...that's funny!  I wasn't trying to put you down; actually appreciate the reply, and food for thought on technique!

Did you mention how the leather on the don c hat is better as well?

Didn't really look at the hat. It would be sad if Jb put better leather on a hat rather than the cements.

Jb was smart by putting this leather on the wc4 so they can make more profit of save money on using the quality leather they use for limited jordans.

Some on feet pics and fits would be nice way to end this week, I probably won't wear mine till I'm leaving for London.

You spray the mesh on 4s and 5s?

Yes, Im not going to use masking tape or anything so i spray the whole shoe. Just not the bottom. Its just silicon. It leaves an invisible film. Ive done 30-40 pairs, never had a slight issue.

What is this trickery you speak of?

Vans water proofing spray. They also have it at FTL, FNL, etc. I did some research and Vans was the winner. $5 a can does around 8 pairs for me. I spray each shoe liberally twice.

Accidently kicked a tire in my flax AF1 and it wiped right off. Would have ruined them if I didn't use that spray.

What is this trickery you speak of?

Vans water proofing spray. They also have it at FTL, FNL, etc. I did some research and Vans was the winner. $5 a can does around 8 pairs for me. I spray each shoe liberally twice.

Accidently kicked a tire in my flax AF1 and it wiped right off. Would have ruined them if I didn't use that spray.
Does it work on suede too? Always wanted to spray my kicks but I'm scared of discoloration or residue forming. You've already done it to these? Pics?

Back
Top Bottom