Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Does it work on suede too? Always wanted to spray my kicks but I'm scared of discoloration or residue forming. You've already done it to these? Pics?

I've used on every shoe and I have a diverse collection. As for pics, just look at a pic of a brand new shoe. Mine look like that.

Always do your own research and test of course. Works well for me.

stevedensmore has been removed from the thread.

ill let him back in if enough members actually vouch for him.

anyone else that needs to continually troll the thread can join him. if you dont like the product, we understand. beating a dead horse means you just dont need to be part of this thread.

Need to remove hypebeastwtflol too :lol:

Can't tell if he's serious with his synthetic vs leather arguments or just one extremely dedicated troll :lol: .
I got. a computer chair from Walmart with softer fake leather

Yes, Im not going to use masking tape or anything so i spray the whole shoe. Just not the bottom. Its just silicon. It leaves an invisible film. Ive done 30-40 pairs, never had a slight issue.
Yeah, me neither.  I usually just hold a paper towel over the wings and back tab to minimize spray on those.  That said, I'm sure some gets on, and I haven't noticed any film or discoloring.  Particularly with the speckling you wouldn't really notice any residue, compared to the smooth tab on the BC or Teals.  I'll probably end up just spraying the mesh as well.

Your tire rubbing example is exactly what I use it for.  As well as accidental spills, etc.  For the comment re. jean stains, that's a good idea; should have tried that on my Laser 4s, which now have a blue tint....No big deal though; I wear my shoes, and don't want to worry about them too much, but like to take easy precautions like using the spray.

Interestingly, Jumpmanbostic recommends spraying the inner liner as well; I suppose that could help prevent it from getting dirty/died.

Last edited:
not usually the type to complain about glue stains, but one of my shoes has a pretty decent one

best way to remove it?

Last edited:
not usually the type to complain about glue stains, but one of my shoes has a pretty decent one

best way to remove it?

Try goo gone. It takes out a lot of hard stains like gum and paint.

Or just accept it or you might be labeled as a complainer not liking Jb.

Be careful....

Try goo gone. It takes out a lot of hard stains like gum and paint.

Or just accept it or you might be labeled as a complainer not liking Jb.

Be careful....
No, they asked ONE basic question which members are happy to answer.  You've derailed this thread enough with your annoying, useless posts (kind of like my post right now which doesn't add anything of value to this thread).

Take a break, please.

With the leather of the 2016 pair being so much softer, I hope they don't pinch my forefoot like my 2012's do.

Got my snkrs pair in today. Look good as well as my champs pair. They got a Little bit of this little bit of that but I cop to rock and dont mind. If I get bored ill post pics so the "experts" can find some more flaws for me. Lol

No, they asked ONE basic question which members are happy to answer.  You've derailed this thread enough with your annoying, useless posts (kind of like my post right now which doesn't add anything of value to this thread).

Take a break, please.

An answer was given to his question and you decide to quote me so all I'm diong is responding. It's weird that the ones complaing about me are the same ones quoting me thinking I won't respond.

Goo gone for the win to clean up most of the junk left on the shoe that Jb was supposed do for us.....

Can everyone just stop quoting him please, he has a right to his own opinion.
Me personally I'm loving mine, took long enough to get my first pair.

Last edited:

I sell my kicks on goat and I don't assume I'll get that price

How's goat? Was thinking about trying to move some pairs on there ..

Simple and safe. Plus it's direct deposit to your bank account whenever you choose. Only 9.5% fee

It's harder sell on there but I've moved a good amount of kicks for prices higher than I would receive on NT or other outlets. Sold my DS space jams and Concords for good *** prices

best way to remove it?
Accepting and moving on method (not condescending. You will forget about it once they aren't bright white and a bit worn/ and you have a higher chance of messing them up more than fixing it in my opinion from what I've seen)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom