Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I still haven't got an update on my shipping status in the last couple days, still says it's in Minnesota where it's origin scan was lol

@gil23  got a fresh pair
pimp.gif

I'm just seeking to understand why one who is going to return the shoes wouldn't sell them to a NT member that wants them

Pretty awesome day today. I was able to cop 2 pairs of PB Yeezys in the morning from Villa and Adidas. That Villa queue was a joke. Simple bypass. Then received my 2 pairs of 4s from NDC and Villa. One heavy on the splatter, the other light. No major flaws. Happy with my pairs. Then I got back my cool grey 4s off a friend that I sold them to back in 2006. I sold them to him DS and hes worn them twice and theyre perfect. No creases or flaws. Just did him the favor of replacing his clutch on his civic. Like Ice Cube once said... Today was a good day

Last edited:
I'm just seeking to understand why one who is going to return the shoes wouldn't sell them to a NT member that wants them
Good question!  For me it's about not violating the rules.  For example, I can't recall who got their 10.5 order(s) cancelled and ended up with nothing.  I got a 2nd pair as insurance in case of order issues, but have no need to double up and would gladly sell them to an NTer for retail.  Just don't want to violate the forum rules and get banned!  (Is this post even borderline?)

I googled "who is don c" and the first result was a complex article about him being kanyes bff.

Yes. It's funny how Jb treats don and drakes shoes giving them the best material and crafstmanship.....
I don't feel comfortable with either of them representing this brand. One never touched a basketball before and the other should never touch a basketball again

maybe its was easier for them to just hand them the shoes and trade for cash rather than collecting contact information, packaging, and shipping the shoes......

Good question!  For me it's about not violating the rules.  For example, I can't recall who got their 10.5 order(s) cancelled and ended up with nothing.  I got a 2nd pair as insurance in case of order issues, but have no need to double up and would gladly sell them to an NTer for retail.  Just don't want to violate the forum rules and get banned!  (Is this post even borderline?)
I would it's not borderline it's just a view not a real attempt to sell. It's weird that they are so intent on giving them to Nike who will just sell them again when we want them.. I dm'd literally every person who posted they are returning a 9.5 and 0 answers.. All timely too except the most recent.. I was working. But! Onlyaretail or retailordie something along those lines was awesome and going to sell me an extra 10.5 for my boy at retail. So thanks for that again

Last edited:
I don't feel comfortable with either of them representing this brand. One never touched a basketball before and the other should never touch a basketball again
jb only cares that they are making money for them and expanding their brand that athletes and normal people cannot. jb wants for clothe all the hip hop gangsters that sell crack for money and represent it as being cool to other kids.....

Back
Top Bottom