Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I would it's not borderline it's just a view not a real attempt to sell. It's weird that they are so intent on giving them to Nike who will just sell them again when we want them.. I dm'd literally every person who posted they are returning a 9.5 and 0 answers.. All timely too except the most recent.. I was working. But! Onlyaretail or retailordie something along those lines was awesome and going to sell me an extra 10.5 for my boy at retail. So thanks for that again
I think it's probably b/c it's an extra level of hassle compared to slapping a label on a box and dropping them off.  I'd make the effort to help an NTer who honestly lost out and wants to wear them (NOT resell them), and hopefully they would pay it forward at some point in the future.  

jb only cares that they are making money for them and expanding their brand that athletes and normal people cannot. jb wants for clothe all the hip hop gangsters that sell crack for money and represent it as being cool to other kids.....

Drake sells crack??? lmao wasnt he in a wheel chair on a Canadian TV show???....... Bye Felicia (again)

EB pair is here 2/2 with no issues :smokin These are miles ahead of JD in terms of my taste. Those are the real money grabs. It was kinda cool that the one dude was able to match his wifes purse with em doe :rofl:

I think it's probably b/c it's an extra level of hassle compared to slapping a label on a box and dropping them off.  I'd make the effort to help an NTer who honestly lost out and wants to wear them (NOT resell them), and hopefully they would pay it forward at some point in the future.  
they made it sound like they were shipping.. So the increased hassle of accepting my paypal payment lol

The leather on these 2016 Cement IV's isn't as good as the leather on 2015 Remastered Oreo IV's. For whoever is/was wondering.

Last edited:
they made it sound like they were shipping.. So the increased hassle of accepting my paypal payment lol
Yeah, I meant shipping back to NDC (or wherever).  Your'e right, accepting payment isn't a big deal, but there will be extra work communicating, making a label, and potential issues if it gets lost/stolen in transit, recipient complains about quality, etc., and blames it on the seller.  But I agree, shouldn't really be a big deal, which is why I said I'd do it if I knew who wanted them.

The leather on these 2016 Cement IV's isn't as good as the leather on 2015 Remastered Oreo IV's. For whoever is/was wondering.
Please stop comparing these two shoes; they're completely different leathers.  Also, I don't personally find my Oreos to be soft....they're kind of plasticky to the touch; I love mine and wear them often, but really never understand why people think the leather is so great.  They look soft and supple, but don't feel that way at all.  My Lasers and Teals (and WCs) are softer.

Pretty awesome day today. I was able to cop 2 pairs of PB Yeezys in the morning from Villa and Adidas. That Villa queue was a joke. Simple bypass. Then received my 2 pairs of 4s from NDC and Villa. One heavy on the splatter, the other light. No major flaws. Happy with my pairs. Then I got back my cool grey 4s off a friend that I sold them to back in 2006. I sold them to him DS and hes worn them twice and theyre perfect. No creases or flaws. Just did him the favor of replacing his clutch on his civic. Like Ice Cube once said... Today was a good day

View media item 1918477

View media item 1918478

Man those cool grey's are lovely [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji] I hope they get retro'd soon

If you never heard a drake song why did you buy those mediocre sneakers? You got some bizarre thinking system going on
so i have to listen to drake and be a fanboi just to wear his kicks.........and you say i have bizzarre thinking.......can someone wear a shoe just because they like them and they are not associate to anyone or anything.....

View media item 1918512
Got these babies in today [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Idk about ya'll but this smell is how I remember shoes smelling back in 2003-2004

Last edited by a moderator:
I would it's not borderline it's just a view not a real attempt to sell. It's weird that they are so intent on giving them to Nike who will just sell them again when we want them.. I dm'd literally every person who posted they are returning a 9.5 and 0 answers.. All timely too except the most recent.. I was working. But! Onlyaretail or retailordie something along those lines was awesome and going to sell me an extra 10.5 for my boy at retail. So thanks for that again
You can always put it in your sig or in classifieds. Just don't promote it in the thread
lol what did the op say?
Dude posted a screen shot of his snapchat with a few pairs for sale... He probably made a new account on nt just to do so.

If you never heard a drake song why did you buy those mediocre sneakers? You got some bizarre thinking system going on

But the leathers good lmao
the softest 10s ever released
just picked up the white ones.  if the black ones are just as nice that would be bananas.  it said the white ones are better....both of them are decades ahead of some j's sold now....................
Subtle. What dress shoes do you have?

Might as well start comparing the patent leather on the 11s to the leather on these 4s since guys wanna be bringing the Oreo's like if the leather was suppose to be similar 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom