Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yeah thats one of the oldest tricks in the book. Take pics of legit pairs for the web site and send out the fakes.

Originally Posted by hypebeastftwlol  

they even have youtube videos of UA workplace in basement homes and a small group of employees and a supervisor like a mini factory...lol..
whats UA unauthorized something?

This kid hypebeast about to take the Number 2 spot in posting in this thread and all he's been doing is bashing the shoe :rofl:

View media item 1919689

Anyone else have this toe box issue?

it looks like one toe box is bigger than the other...0] ..so which one it the normal height that was released to the general public, the left or the right..
need tape measure.  that left shoe looks positioned in front.  tape measure rules out optical illusions.
It's not an illusion, the left shoe is lower than the right. Just asking if anyone else has this problem.
the laces are looser on the left.  Im not flaming.. Im trying to help you fix the issue.  a ruler will help you see the issue.. the cut of the leather could be different but at least if they are tied the same (or better yet being worn, post a on foot no one will notice) you can hopefully make it less noticable
The cut of the leather is different, didn't want to get petty and bring out the tape measure but the right shoe is longer in cut.

View media item 1919720
View media item 1919722
I'll probably end up sending them back to Nike.

Last edited:
This kid hypebeast about to take the Number 2 spot in posting in this thread and all he's been doing is bashing the shoe
roll.gif
ide like to thank everyone that has quoted me and attacking me with name calling and negative comments...if it wasnt for you this would not have been possible..lol

seriously the posts have been more informative with truth..just shows how much wrong there is in information here....

not white knighting jordan but the QC isn't the problem, its the disconnect between customer expectation of quality and company minimum quality standards.  1000's of owners are on here accounting for way more pairs than that and we only saw a max of 10 actual defective pairs that slipped.  Cars that are 100 times more expensive where issues can be life and death have worse defect rates than this.. check out some TSB's lol
I completely get what you are saying and completely understand that customer expectations may be a bit too high but QC is always going to be a major issue when you are mass producing a $220 product that is being produced overseas. Nike has the money and resources to implement a solid QC strategy with their Chinese factory partners but they are choosing to minimalize it. My whole point is that Nike's QC processes OVERSEAS are not being used effectively at 100% capacity because they don't regulate the factory owners like they should, which leads me to believe their control over quality issues is not as centralized as it should be. There is no excuse for Nike to cancel the entire release of the AJKO Breds because of Mold. There is no excuse for customers to receive pairs of WC 4s that have the speckles on their midsoles all smudged up. And I'm sure there are thousands of pairs that were released that had the "smudged speckle" problem.

At the end of the day, I'm not complaining about it because I understand it's part of the game. Made in China - there's a reason why it's cheap labor. One of the pairs I bought the holes on the black "waffles" on the wings one one side don't even line up evenly with the eyelets on the upper, causing me to have to put my laces on the first hole in order to match evenly with the other side of the shoe, where I put my laces through the second hole. Of course, nobody would notice this slight imperfection which is why I'm not even trippin.' I still rocked my 4s every day Mon-Fri this week.

View media item 1919689

Anyone else have this toe box issue?

it looks like one toe box is bigger than the other...0] ..so which one it the normal height that was released to the general public, the left or the right..
need tape measure.  that left shoe looks positioned in front.  tape measure rules out optical illusions.
It's not an illusion, the left shoe is lower than the right. Just asking if anyone else has this problem.
Ain't that what happened with the dude that got booted from the thread. One of his shoes were taller than the other? Just put an extra insole in the shorter shoe :smile:

Ain't that what happened with the dude that got booted from the thread. One of his shoes were taller than the other? Just put an extra insole in the shorter shoe
smile.gif
i think his pair was taller than the other when you look at them from the back..this problem is that the tip of the shoe is shorter than the tip of the other shoe...this is probably the most ive ever seen with defects..there are definitely more returns out there than what is being posted on NT...maybe when jb gets enough returns and b grades they will start to improve on their QC operations...

whats UA unauthorized something?

Unauthorized is the new less offensive way of saying fake. Even "authentic w/ receipt" means fake today haha! Years ago I remember FC and other local resellers having early pairs of shoes months before RD. I believe this stopped a while ago. Were all of these early pairs really fakes? Early pairs are still around but much closer to RD. I remember seeing Fire Red 3s and Varsity Red 6s way before release for $300 or so.

I'll probably end up sending them back to Nike.
If these are a 9.5 you should def return them Ill give you their address.. but if these are any other size.. maybe im biased but they do not look bad dont return them.. you wont notice this walking around and no one else will either

Last edited:
Ain't that what happened with the dude that got booted from the thread. One of his shoes were taller than the other? Just put an extra insole in the shorter shoe :smile:

i think his pair was taller than the other when you look at them from the back..this problem is that the tip of the shoe is shorter than the tip of the other shoe...this is probably the most ive ever seen with defects..there are definitely more returns out there than what is being posted on NT...maybe when jb gets enough returns and b grades they will start to improve on their QC operations...
JB gonna JB. Nothing you can do about it but get down or lay down. You'll change before JB does, js.

JB gonna JB. Nothing you can do about it but get down or lay down. You'll change before JB does, js.
they already changed me from buying general release pairs to buying the limited releases....imo the limited releases were made soo much better ie banned, bin23, psny, ovo, fragment, or even just buying OG releases when jb used to make their shoes better...

Back
Top Bottom