Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

it looks like one toe box is bigger than the other...0] ..so which one it the normal height that was released to the general public, the left or the right..

I just got off the phone with the "Left Shoe Plant Manager", and he said that the right shoe was the wrong height. He said when he used to work at the "Right Shoe Plant" he was always arguing with the managers about the height of the 4 WC's and got transferred to the "Left Shoe Plant".

"best thing that ever happened to me". -Left Shoe Plant Manager, Sid

Last edited:
Broke out the cements today for the 1st time. walked in them for 6 hours and I must say these are the most comfortable retro out of my collection. Just something about them that makes it so comfy.

my job at the current moment has me on call for emergencies only....nt has been a temporary thing to kill time since th wc4...nothing like getting paid while being at home saving money by not going out and spending...

I gotta agree with this. I can't believe the amount of $ I've saved from cutting down on going out. I was always dropping at least $300 every weekend on entry, drinks and occasionally other things. Although I'm probably gonna head out tonight. 61 degrees in Feb. shouldn't be wasted at home.

Broke out the cements today for the 1st time. walked in them for 6 hours and I must say these are the most comfortable retro out of my collection. Just something about them that makes it so comfy.

Good to hear. That seems like the consensus in here. For me the 3s &13s have been my favorite in terms of comfort. I can walk for miles in either and still be good. I can't wait for spring to come to break these out. I also have to cop some new washed jeans for these since all of my raw denim will ruin this shoe as soon as I put them on.

I gotta agree with this. I can't believe the amount of $ I've saved from cutting down on going out. I was always dropping at least $300 every weekend on entry, drinks and occasionally other things. Although I'm probably gonna head out tonight. 61 degrees in Feb. shouldn't be wasted at home.
haha global warming is about to be real expensive for you jkjk 61 is amazing I didn't know it was that warm lol I'm going outside right now

Living in San Francisco with the expensive living cost makes me save as much as I can currently. Next year the shoes will be used for a down payment of the house and the shoe game will be all out of my sysytem and everyone can enjoy having fake leather on j's and tumbled leather on their wc4s on the next release without me have any care about it.....

I just got off the phone with the "Left Shoe Plant Manager", and he said that the right she was the wrong height. He said when he used to work at the "Right Shoe Plant" he was always arguing with the managers about the height of the 4 WC's and got transferred to the "Left Shoe Plant".

Every building is going to have its own business practices and the end product expresses this. Enough defects and the warehouse might lose its contract with Nike. This is crazy. Never seen as much crap as this before. This turned into 'how to fix defects on my wc4 thread'.....wtf...

Living in San Francisco with the expensive living cost makes me save as much as I can currently. Next year the shoes will be used for a down payment of the house and the shoe game will be all out of my sysytem and everyone can enjoy having fake leather on j's and tumbled leather on their wc4s on the next release without me have any care about it.....

Cool. House def >>>>>>> shoes! I'm going to be renting for a while since my rent is great compared to NYC market rates. It's gotten ridiculous over here. If I were to move I'd have to pay 3x more a month minimum.

they already changed me from buying general release pairs to buying the limited releases....imo the limited releases were made soo much better ie banned, bin23, psny, ovo, fragment, or even just buying OG releases when jb used to make their shoes better...

Stating the obvious here.

Cool. House def >>>>>>> shoes! I'm going to be renting for a while since my rent is great compared to NYC market rates. It's gotten ridiculous over here. If I were to move I'd have to pay 3x more a month minimum.

Yes. I heard living in nyc is no joke. Cheapest 1 bed 1 bath here is $1100 and that in areas not that safe...

I'm too afraid to wear them outside :lol:
Imma keep rocking them in the house

View media item 1919788

I'm afraid to even put them on right now and I have two. I haven't even tried on any of my purchases from the beginning of December! I wasn't like this. I used to be the dude who would go to the store with a beat up pair of kicks, try on a pair and actually leave the store with them on! Although once I do put a pair on I really use them. I only rotate between 2-3 max at a time and break out some kicks a couple of times a year here and there. I gotta start wearing all of my pairs from '06-08 before I go and put them on one day and they crumble on my ***.

Wow that's crazy. The Chinese are even having problems themselves. Tons of Bordeaux wine (esp Lafite-Rothschild) bought through auctions none the less have turned out to be fake. Even fake eggs and rice have been sold in China lmfao! That really says it all when you can't even trust your food.

You've been watching 60 minutes my man!

Picked up another size 9 at FC for $320. I could have went the eBay or CL route, but thought I play it safe.

Yes. I heard living in nyc is no joke. Cheapest 1 bed 1 bath here is $1100 and that in areas not that safe...
lol 1000$ rent here is long gone.. youre paying at least 1800 for the hoodest hood.. but yea sqft>jordans .. I keep trying to explain this to disillusioned youth

I'm afraid to even put them on right now and I have two. I haven't even tried on any of my purchases from the beginning of December! I wasn't like this. I used to be the dude who would go to the store with a beat up pair of kicks, try on a pair and actually leave the store with them on! Although once I do put a pair on I really use them. I only rotate between 2-3 max at a time and break out some kicks a couple of times a year here and there. I gotta start wearing all of my pairs from '06-08 before I go and put them on one day and they crumble on my ***.

I got a 2-3 month grace period for my kicks :lol:
Then I start beating them :smokin

I just got off the phone with the "Left Shoe Plant Manager", and he said that the right shoe was the wrong height. He said when he used to work at the "Right Shoe Plant" he was always arguing with the managers about the height of the 4 WC's and got transferred to the "Left Shoe Plant".

Bruh, forgot about this gem that came out his mouth!!

Never ever heard something so ridiculous come out of someones mouth. Its sig worthy

lol 1000$ rent here is long gone.. youre paying at least 1800 for the hoodest hood.. but yea sqft>jordans .. I keep trying to explain this to disillusioned youth

A lot of people move outside where the housing cost is low. Except it's like a two hour commute to civilization and $1800 can get you a 4 bed 4 bath house. There are apartments in San Francisco that are $3000 per month. That's a lot of money just to be living a place that's not owned and just rented.

Yeah that's about the minimum price over here and that gets you a place in Jamaica, deep in BK, or maybe the north and east of the BX. I know Greek people born & raised in Astoria and are now living in Jamaica. We've had a big influx of hipsters/trust fund kids wanting to experience the city life and splitting the rent. My hood in Queens about 10 min from the city by train has been going through dramatic changes in just the last couple of years since they're now totally priced out of Williamsburg & LIC.

Yeah that's about the minimum price over here and that gets you a place in Jamaica, deep in BK, or maybe the north and east of the BX. I know Greek people born & raised in Astoria and are now living in Jamaica. We've had a big influx of hipsters/trust fund kids wanting to experience the city life and splitting the rent. My hood in Queens about 10 min from the city by train has been going through dramatic changes in just the last couple of years since they're now totally priced out of Williamsburg & LIC.
Im in Hoboken NJ, right on the river. It has become really expensive here to and that's NJ. About $2.5-3k for a 1-bed in my apartment complex nowadays.

Good to hear. That seems like the consensus in here. For me the 3s &13s have been my favorite in terms of comfort. I can walk for miles in either and still be good. I can't wait for spring to come to break these out. I also have to cop some new washed jeans for these since all of my raw denim will ruin this shoe as soon as I put them on.
The playoff 13 was stupid comfortable. Like pillows on your feet
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom