Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

dont need to tell you close to six figures and counting.....this ishhh is stressful and jordans have been a big part of my stress relief also helps to avoid wasting money....its not like ive been consistently posting and have over a thousand posts....stress relief is an important part for me having to deal with work isshh for 60 hours a week if need be....

60 hrs a week making close to six figures... guess you living that minimum wage life lol

Why are you in this thread? You obviously hate the shoe... You've been reminding us all on every other post.
mean.gif
when people ask about restock and having options on how to get this shoe after they have been sold out i can suggest about returns from customers that would rather have their money back than to keep defects....instead its labeled as hating the shoe rather than just stating a strong possibility that people that purchased a defective pair want to return it......does this not make sense to you.....

you know you lost already when your handle starts with "hypebeast" and ends with "lol".

Last edited:
Just copped another pair on ebay for $250, this time a size 11. My 11.5 run longer than my 2012, so I'm gonna see if it makes a difference. Will get rid of the pair that doesn't fit as well.

Just copped another pair on ebay for $250, this time a size 11. My 11.5 run longer than my 2012, so I'm gonna see if it makes a difference. Will get rid of the pair that doesn't fit as well.
thats actually a really good price for these right now. like basically retail + tax and ship. good deal. theyre 240 after tax here in NYC.

solid.

I too am hoping to see playoff 13's to release again. Probably my favorite J of all time.

Why are you in this thread? You obviously hate the shoe... You've been reminding us all on every other post. :smh:

when people ask about restock and having options on how to get this shoe after they have been sold out i can suggest about returns from customers that would rather have their money back than to keep defects....instead its labeled as hating the shoe rather than just stating a strong possibility that people that purchased a defective pair want to return it......does this not make sense to you.....

kid this isn't the first shoe with defects :lol:

You're telling people they def have return pairs at the warehouse because so many people are disappointed with these and want their money back is not helping people.

Again why are you here? Steve 2.0

Last edited:
The most comfortable remastered Jordan for me has been the French blue VII's. Those were comfortable from the first wear and have actually gotten more comfortable with each wear. I think the cement IV's are going to be like the VII's in that respect. They are definitely comfortable already and once they break in will continue to get more comfortable.

wow....someone said their going to make a return.....better get you flame suit on....around here its unheard of and is considered unbelievable...lol...

you know youre a total clown in life when you make a hundred posts bashing the quality of a shoe....then admit you kept a pair.
and also owns the most beat pair of '12's known to mankind. Stuff just doesn't add up.
well thats what happens when the first part of your handle is what you are and the last part of the hande is what people do to you IRL
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Chances on a restock on these? Dude at the local gym was talking about his status said delivered and he never got them. Thing was he said he was home when they were "delivered". Legit felt bad for him, it was his first Jordan purchase since the 2003 flu-game shoes according to him.

Chances on a restock on these? Dude at the local gym was talking about his status said delivered and he never got them. Thing was he said he was home when they were "delivered". Legit felt bad for him, it was his first Jordan purchase since the 2003 flu-game shoes according to him.
how long ago did this occur? tell him to ask around. maybe one of his neighbors got the package instead. its a common occurance.

Last edited:
kid this isn't the first shoe with defects
laugh.gif

You're telling people they def have return pairs at the warehouse because so many people are disappointed with these and want their money back is not helping people.

Again why are you here? Steve 2.0
read your post....it makes no sense....the guy asked where he can get a pair and i made a suggestion that there will be returns for this...you make this seem impossible and negative...smh....lol...

Back
Top Bottom