Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

A lot of people move outside where the housing cost is low. Except it's like a two hour commute to civilization and $1800 can get you a 4 bed 4 bath house. There are apartments in San Francisco that are $3000 per month. That's a lot of money just to be living a place that's not owned and just rented.

Definitely. That's why so many people move to Long Island, Westchester or Jersey. You can put that $3k towards a mortgage and live comfortably instead of just throwing it down the drain and the months go by pretty quickly. Another reason why I tend to buy good used cars instead of buying new or leasing just to stunt.

Im in Hoboken NJ, right on the river. It has become really expensive here to and that's NJ. About $2.5-3k for a 1-bed in my apartment complex nowadays.

Oh yeah. Anything by the water will just keep going up. Especially with those kinds of views. Every time I pass by Queensbridge or the houses on Ave D, I just think about all the politicians probably scheming on how to get rid of them.

Yeah that's about the minimum price over here and that gets you a place in Jamaica, deep in BK, or maybe the north and east of the BX. I know Greek people born

Im in Hoboken NJ, right on the river. It has become really expensive here to and that's NJ. About $2.5-3k for a 1-bed in my apartment complex nowadays.
Even JC has blown up. I remember when Grove St was slept on...

Last edited:

A lot of people move outside where the housing cost is low. Except it's like a two hour commute to civilization and $1800 can get you a 4 bed 4 bath house. There are apartments in San Francisco that are $3000 per month. That's a lot of money just to be living a place that's not owned and just rented.
Definitely. That's why so many people move to Long Island, Westchester or Jersey. You can put that $3k towards a mortgage and live comfortably instead of just throwing it down the drain and the months go by pretty quickly. Another reason why I tend to buy good used cars instead of buying new or leasing just to stunt.
yea I might have to move to nj :/ ... there are 5 houses for sale under 300k on all of staten island and they all on a street with a mobile precinct and led flood lights everywhere like a warzone.. how does that happen

with the quality of authorized pairs UA pair prices should be close or leass than retail with the same quality....lol
I have never and will never go near a fake pair ever no matter how good or close it may look. Fake is fake. Once you go down that route, you become fake. Who was that guy with the fake Rolex? whose bezel and crystal came off on live tv? Never a good look.
Meek miLL of all people
laugh.gif
Meeks been taking Ls like a champ for years.
except it wasnt meek mill tho. lol. it was ace hood.

I'm too afraid to wear them outside
laugh.gif

Imma keep rocking them in the house
I'm afraid to even put them on right now and I have two. I haven't even tried on any of my purchases from the beginning of December! I wasn't like this. I used to be the dude who would go to the store with a beat up pair of kicks, try on a pair and actually leave the store with them on! Although once I do put a pair on I really use them. I only rotate between 2-3 max at a time and break out some kicks a couple of times a year here and there. I gotta start wearing all of my pairs from '06-08 before I go and put them on one day and they crumble on my ***.
Yes, yes, and YES! Wear your kicks my homie. The worst thing is to keep your J's in ice for so long that the day you finally decide to wear them they fall apart on you. Don't make that mistake. These Jordans are meant to be worn in order to bring added STYLE to your LIFE. That's why they're now considered a lifestyle shoe.

I have a pair of Chicago 2s from 2010 that I haven't rocked for 10 months or so because I have so many other pairs of shoes. My wife and I are going on a date tonight while the mom in-law babysits the mini me's. Guess which pair I'm gonna rock
wink.gif

You being one of them.... and yet you're still complaining every other post this whole week
laugh.gif
he might be able to get smudged speckles, lopsided shoes, uneven toe boxes, inconsistent texture, etc, etc, etc, etc. unless everyone said to F with it and kept those defects.  jb would probably burn all the defective returns or send them to outlets.  wouldnt be suprised if these are seen in outlet stores later as bgrades...there are definitely b grades out there based on posts on NT alone.....

[thread="627620"]Quote:[/thread]

with the quality of authorized pairs UA pair prices should be close or leass than retail with the same quality....lol

I have never and will never go near a fake pair ever no matter how good or close it may look. Fake is fake. Once you go down that route, you become fake. Who was that guy with the fake Rolex? whose bezel and crystal came off on live tv? Never a good look.

Meek miLL of all people :lol:

Meeks been taking Ls like a champ for years.

except it wasnt meek mill tho. lol. it was ace hood.

My bad, I confused my L's :lol:

you know you need a life when you make negative comments to other people online.....way to be productive

about to be too bust to post anymore due to money making opportunities...just taking a small break from a hectic life....

m
you know you need a life when you make negative comments to other people online.....way to be productive

about to be too bust to post anymore due to money making opportunities...just taking a small break from a hectic life....

lol tell us again how much money you making and ill make you my son real quick papi

you know youre lying about having a job when youre here all day and night moaning and groaning. about the same things.

the ones who talk about how much money making opportunities they have are usually the broke posers.

Last edited:

Why are you in this thread? You obviously hate the shoe... You've been reminding us all on every other post. :smh:

m
lol tell us again how much money you making and ill make you my son real quick papi
dont need to tell you close to six figures and counting.....this ishhh is stressful and jordans have been a big part of my stress relief also helps to avoid wasting money....its not like ive been consistently posting and have over a thousand posts....stress relief is an important part for me having to deal with work isshh for 60 hours a week if need be....

Back
Top Bottom