Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

and also owns the most beat pair of '12's known to mankind. Stuff just doesn't add up.
never said those were my pair....those were just an example of a beat up 12 pair which looks pretty good considering how used they were....the verdict is still out as to how the 16's will hold its shape since it already came pre used compared to the 12's.....

I ain't gonna hate on your almost 6 figure situation

But if you got nothing else positive to say, just

555322240.gif
feel free to stop quoting me....thank you...

about to be too bust to post anymore due to money making opportunities...just taking a small break from a hectic life....
came out of NOWHERE that he has so many money making opportunities. volunteered it out of the blue.

m
lol tell us again how much money you making and ill make you my son real quick papi
dont need to tell you close to six figures and counting....
dont need to tell you, but in the same sentence tells u close to 6 figures and counting....

you can judge all you want....why do i need to spend time proving to people my life situation...lol....
realizes flexing finances here gets u clowned, so now takes his ball home. keep in mind this kid volunteered the info himself.

Last edited:
What up y'all, I received my pair on Tuesday, but I was, and I'm still under the weather...

So I didn't take any pics until Thursday, and I'm just now uploading them to the PC...

My pair was damn near perfect, but the box was torn in one spot...

Anyways, I'll start first with the pics without the camera flash...

8)

Pics with the camera flash...

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

I had more pics, but I didn't wanna go full ****** on them...

Anyways, I'm REALLY happy with these NT, my pair is like 97% perfect...

The only flaws on my pair, are some loose threads on the stitching below the plastic wings...

There's also some loose thread, on the top part of Nike Air heel tab on the right shoe...

It's also a little more speckles on the left heel tab, than it is on the right...

But, I gives no F's whatsoever. The only thing I'm mad at with these, is that I DIDN'T DOUBLE UP!!!

:smh:

I pray that they have a restock real soon, so I can put this pristine pair on ice.

I know this might sound foolish to some, but I'm not wearing these until I get another pair. They're just TOO DAMN CLEAN!!!

:lol:

Hopefully, I can get another pair for retail. Y'all gotta look out for me NT!!!!

Props to all of NT who were able to cop a pair.

:pimp:

Shouts out to @jaylaw15 & @AirSakuragi, I hope y'all ate!!!

Last edited:

came out of NOWHERE that he has so many money making opportunities. volunteered it out of the blue.

dont need to tell you, but in the same sentence tells u close to 6 figures and counting....

realizes flexing finances here gets u clowned, so now takes his ball him. keep in mind this kid volunteered the info himself.
ok buddy....keep quoting me...smh....

What up y'all, I received my pair on Tuesday, but I was, and I'm still under the weather...

So I didn't take any pics until Thursday, and I'm just now uploading them to the PC...

My pair was damn near perfect, but the box was torn in one spot...

Anyways, I'll start first with the pics without the camera flash...

8)

Pics with the camera flash...

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

I REALLY happy with these NT, my pair is like 97% perfect...

The only flaws on my pair, are some loose threads on the stitching below the plastic wings...

There's also some loose thread, on the top part of Nike Air heel tab on the right shoe...

It's also a little more speckles on the left heel tab, than it is on the right...

But, I gives no F's whatsoever. The only thing I'm mad at with these, is that I DIDN'T DOUBLE UP!!!

:smh:

I pray that they have a restock real soon, so I can put this pristine pair on ice.

I know this might sound foolish to some, but I'm not wearing these until I get another pair. They're just TOO DAMN CLEAN!!!

:lol:

Hopefully, I can get another pair for retail. Y'all gotta look out for me NT!!!!

Props to all of NT who were able to cop a pair.

:pimp:

:nthat:

on call with so much time to post BS lmao. must be the dude on the team nobody likes or is incapable, so they send him home and tell him to wait by the phone.
ROFL thats a crazy gif. u know u got em when dude starts posting consecutively talking to himself. homie so peeved he cant even wait for somebody to respond, he just needs to vent and talk to himself.

Last edited:
this thread is priceless....so entertaining without having to spend a dime.....thank you NIKETALK...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom