Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Who else is on that #doubleup duty? These have to be copped again, I've worn mine 3 days straight and the comfort on these is unbelievable/ the creasing isn't bad/looks great with this leather. JB needs a big pat on the back! Hoping a restock will be easy to cop off.

Double up was mandatory going in [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Only reason why I'm still here is to catch a restock :lol: :nerd:

Last edited:
I wear a 14. I missed out on release day, so I caught a pair on a restock in my area. The largest size available was a 13, so I bought it in hopes to trade for my true size. I've done it before with other releases since many stores don't even carry my size anymore.
Ohh. U a 14 huh. I went to the snkrs express shop during all star weekend. During my slot they only had ovo 10 in a 14. I was like wtf man. My girl was able to cop a 13 tho. So I figured I could flip that one easy and buy my size. Lol.

Couldn't agree more. But it's all to the good because I understand. Some people here just barely got in the Jordan shoe game like 3 years ago and think consigning with FC is the cool thing to do that will generate them endless profits. We gotta give them a chance to find out for themselves that small time re-selling ain't a real side business and that it's nothin' but a hobby. Oh yeah they'll learn, that's why we call 'em "kids."
ok Peter Pan. you are very mature and i want to grow up to be like you who fights with kids half their age.  if you think making 13k in the last 2 months from FC is nothing then props to you. not everybody can have money passed down from inheritance like you. some ppl work hard for their money instead of it being handed to them.  maybe thats why you act so immature for a 40 year old
Reality Check: If you think I'm "fighting" with you, then you are apparently a lot more sensitive than my 7-year old daughter.

Nobody here cares about your "13K in 2 months" stories and fairy tales. Nobody here cares about how much stock you're flippin' at FC. Get yours. Make yo money, pay yo rent, maintain yo credit. You can have all the shoes in the world, sign up for all the raffles and re-sell as much J's to your heart's content. At the end of the day, you may be Just Kidding All Day. 

Last edited:
Man I struck out on those OVOs. I missed out on a Nike store raffle and I missed out on NDC. I just had to make sure I doubled up on these. I have a size 14 on the way to my house, but I'm still hoping to make this trade and have 2 pair in my true size.

Originally Posted by GetBack  

It's been 5 years so I hope they're not far from another retro. Mine were beaten to death.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Yes lawd @GetBack, one of the BEST Jordan's, and BEST 13's ever... Top 5 ALL-TIME, NO F'in contest. I wanted these SOOO back in the spring of 1998. I was jealous as hell at my younger cousin, because he had them. I was rockin' some low-top, Reebok classics back then.
laugh.gif
The next fall, I was able to get the Red/Black 13's in a size 8. It was the only size they had left. I wore them twice, but never to school and I ended up takin' em back.

The reason I did, was because my feet were growin' rapidly. I actually wore an 8.5 or 9, and I didn't wanna to outgrow them on some quick ish. They were already kinda tight in the toe box area, (still comfortable as hell) so I didn't wanna risk it. Anyways, I took them back, I kept them extra clean (I didn't have to clean em) and shut my whole elementary school down with these...

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Air Son of Glove, one of my favorite Nike B-Ball shoe of ALL-TIME... Which DESPERATELY need a PROPER retro.

I also had the Black/White colorway, I got for Christmas that year. My mom ordered them outta the FTL catalog. When I got them though, one of the zippers were broke, so she ended up sending em back.
frown.gif
I never got another pair either...
mean.gif
Anyways, when the Playoff 13's finally came back in Feb of 2011. I copped with the quickness at my local FL. This was back before the Concord 11's released later that year, so coppin' Jordan's was relatively easy... As long as you were there on the release date. I doubled up on NDC like a month later. They still had the White/Red 13's available too, at the time. Anyways, my NDC pair is still super DS, and my FL pair is VNDS. I'd say about 9/10. The only real damage is slight creasing in the toe box, but y'all know that's inevitable if you rock your ish.

laugh.gif

Anyways, sorry about my rant NT. Just seeing those Playoff 13's took me back to '98 real quick y'all. Watching Jordan & the Bulls, him switching outta them & rockin' the 14's.... "Like what shoes is he wearing now????" Winning his sixth title, the "Monday Night Wars" and listening to some actual good *** Hip-Hop & R&B... Those where the days man...

Who else is on that #doubleup duty? These have to be copped again, I've worn mine 3 days straight and the comfort on these is unbelievable/ the creasing isn't bad/looks great with this leather. JB needs a big pat on the back! Hoping a restock will be easy to cop off.
Double up was mandatory going in [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
Only reason why I'm still here is to catch a restock
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Why hope for a re-stock that may or may not happen not to mention the possibility of striking out due to limited quantities? I just checked and there's re-sellers on Boston Craigslist right now literally selling these for $245-275.

Reality Check: If you think I'm "fighting" with you, then you are apparently a lot more sensitive than my 7-year old daughter.

Nobody here cares about your "13K in 2 months" stories and fairy tales. Nobody here cares about how much stock you're flippin' at FC. Get yours. Make yo money, pay yo rent, maintain yo credit. You can have all the shoes in the world, sign up for all the raffles and re-sell as much J's to your heart's content. At the end of the day, you may be Just Kidding All Day. 
fairy tales? didnt i upload one of my invoices for $6380 a week ago?  that memory loss must be kicking in again because of your old age grandpa

thats funny M marztharealist

Playoff 13's back in 2011 is what really brought be back to the game. In my top 5 no question.

There might be other jordans that meant more to me, but not a lot look better to me. I still rock my 2011 pair today. They held up fantastically. Damn, its really been 5 years?

Would you guys mind taking it to the PM? Was entertaining for a little bit, but now its getting dull. Go measure each others wangs via PM.

Hypebeast shananigans was enough for this thread.

Only reason why I'm still here is to catch a restock :lol: :nerd:

Why hope for a re-stock that may or may not happen not to mention the possibility of striking out due to limited quantities? I just checked and there's re-sellers on Boston Craigslist right now literally selling these for $245-275.

It's an option but I'd rather get my second pair for retail as well. Plus sizes were popping up on random websites all last week.

Tried the NBA website mid week when they had every size but I kept getting the error message :smh:

Last edited:
The OG 13's from '98 are light years ahead than the retro 13s of 2010 and 2011 in terms of comfort and durability. I wish I never sold my OG pairs 10 years ago but at least I wore mine a lot and had the pleasure of ballin' in them.

Last edited:
All the people that got phone orders the Monday after.. Any of them come through? Mine still says open which I'm guessing will end up getting canceled

Mine will be here tomorrow per UPS.
I had to call them back last week because I got no shipping confirmation. They needed to verify my new card, I guess.
They had them on hold until I called them.
Might wanna call

roll.gif
age shouldnt really matter about a persons personality....once a deusch always a deusch...my self being 38 years old you learn how to deal with negative things in life including deusch bags that are direspectful for no reason other than them looking like an ash and not even know it which makes them even more stupid...if someone wants to throw stuff in your face there are better ways than to retaliate back and end up causing a bigger mess...it takes a bigger man to do whats right rather than to try to get even.....brush it off someone once told me...let you do you and what makes you happy and if someone wants to throw shade dont let it affect what makes you happy....

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
It's an option but I'd rather get my second pair for retail as well. Plus sizes were popping up on random websites all last week.

Tried the NBA website mid week when they had every size but I kept getting the error message
mean.gif
Too bad you missed out on the NBA Store re-stock. I'd keep calling Eastbay every day if I were you. Stock seems to always be popping up in their inventory at unexpected times.

Mine will be here tomorrow per UPS.
I had to call them back last week because I got no shipping confirmation. They needed to verify my new card, I guess.
They had them on hold until I called them.
Might wanna call
same here. mine arrive tom

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
$245 aint bad. thats like retail and ship. but possibility of dealing with fake etc and other issues that may arise from a craigslist transaction. and trust that a restock of these will happen. im waiting for a restock too. need me another pair.

The OG 13's from '98 are light years ahead than the retro 13s of 2010 and 2011 in terms of comfort and durability. I wish I never sold my OG pairs 10 years ago but at least I wore mine a lot and had the pleasure of ballin' in them.
man....im jealous...i agree the new retroes hurt like hell and the older ones look more comfortable...too bad we will never see jordan shoes built like that....not as long as jb is selling out all the shoes and what theyre made of today...

Back
Top Bottom