Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

thats funny @MarzThaRealist

Playoff 13's back in 2011 is what really brought be back to the game. In my top 5 no question.

There might be other jordans that meant more to me, but not a lot look better to me. I still rock my 2011 pair today. They held up fantastically. Damn, its really been 5 years?
I know right, It's hard to believe I was 23 when those were first retro'd.

Anyways, It was the 2010 Varsity Red 6's @casper90403. I started my Retro Jordan collection with those....

Before that, it was AJ Fusions, (Yes, I know I'm silly for coppin')
mean.gif
and 60+'s for me...

Hell, those Varsity 6's are still technically DS. I only tried, and re-laced one shoe. They're just now starting to yellow, a little bit.

My Oreo 6's though, are NDS and are damn near brown...

laugh.gif

roll.gif
age shouldnt really matter about a persons personality....once a deusch always a deusch...my self being 38 years old you learn how to deal with negative things in life including deusch bags that are direspectful for no reason other than them looking like an ash and not even know it which makes them even more stupid...if someone wants to throw stuff in your face there are better ways than to retaliate back and end up causing a bigger mess...it takes a bigger man to do whats right rather than to try to get even.....brush it off someone once told me...let you do you and what makes you happy and if someone wants to throw shade dont let it affect what makes you happy....
"once a douche always a douche"

couldnt agree more
roll.gif

$245 aint bad. thats like retail and ship. but possibility of dealing with fake etc and other issues that may arise from a craigslist transaction. and trust that a restock of these will happen. im waiting for a restock too. need me another pair.
there was that one craiglist deal where the kid lost his arm after trying to jack a 38 year old man for his aqua 8's...the gun jammed when the kid tried to shoot the older man so the kid ran out of the truck....a little later the man ran the kid over and he tore the kids arm off by running him over...i think the kid barely survived....crazy...

All the people that got phone orders the Monday after.. Any of them come through? Mine still says open which I'm guessing will end up getting canceled
scheduled for delivery tomorrow. ordered late monday night

The OG 13's from '98 are light years ahead than the retro 13s of 2010 and 2011 in terms of comfort and durability. I wish I never sold my OG pairs 10 years ago but at least I wore mine a lot and had the pleasure of ballin' in them.
man....im jealous...i agree the new retroes hurt like hell and the older ones look more comfortable...too bad we will never see jordan shoes built like that....not as long as jb is selling out all the shoes and what theyre made of today...
I rocked my OG's A LOT. And what's funny about "today's sneakerhead" and all of their concerns about minor flaws is that if you take a close look at my OG Flint 13s and White/Red 13s, there's all kinds of glue stains (i.e. slight imperfections) on the lateral midsole area. But back then, nobody gave a dam because we were just happy to be rockin' the same shoes Mike was ballin' in. There was no need to inspect the shoes when we walked in the store, no need to exchange the left shoe for another fresh one in the back in order to create your "perfect pair." LOL

We'd go on the court and ball in 'em thinkin' we could be just like Mike. Those were the days...

Too bad today's retros are no longer made for the court and are now classified as a lifestyle shoe.

I rocked my OG's A LOT. And what's funny about "today's sneakerhead" and all of their concerns about minor flaws is that if you take a close look at my OG Flint 13s and White/Red 13s, there's all kinds of glue stains (i.e. slight imperfections) on the lateral midsole area. But back then, nobody gave a dam because we were just happy to be rockin' the same shoes Mike was ballin' in. There was no need to inspect the shoes when we walked in the store, no need to exchange the left shoe for another fresh one in the back in order to create your "perfect pair." LOL

We'd go on the court and ball in 'em thinkin' we could be just like Mike. Those were the days...

Too bad today's retros are no longer made for the court and are now classified as a lifestyle shoe.
yes...times have changed...what funny is that the the shoes that are super expensive now are the ones that are the best to hoop in from its strong durable soft material...ovo, dons, bin23, banned 1's, and of course all the og shoes as long as the soles dont crumble....

$245 aint bad. thats like retail and ship. but possibility of dealing with fake etc and other issues that may arise from a craigslist transaction. and trust that a restock of these will happen. im waiting for a restock too. need me another pair.
there was that one craiglist deal where the kid lost his arm after trying to jack a 38 year old man for his aqua 8's...the gun jammed when the kid tried to shoot the older man so the kid ran out of the truck....a little later the man ran the kid over and he tore the kids arm off by running him over...i think the kid barely survived....crazy...
The 38-year old re-seller who allowed the 17-year old kid to go in his car is a bonafide idiot. One, you don't ever let a stranger inside your car. Two, if you do let someone in your car, you better be packin' heat. And Three, you meet at a public place with plenty of people in sight or better yet at the police station.

Last I heard, the 38-year old might serve some time.

roll.gif
age shouldnt really matter about a persons personality....once a deusch always a deusch...my self being 38 years old you learn how to deal with negative things in life including deusch bags that are direspectful for no reason other than them looking like an ash and not even know it which makes them even more stupid...if someone wants to throw stuff in your face there are better ways than to retaliate back and end up causing a bigger mess...it takes a bigger man to do whats right rather than to try to get even.....brush it off someone once told me...let you do you and what makes you happy and if someone wants to throw shade dont let it affect what makes you happy....
take your own advice and just shut the f up and brush it off then. youre saying all this BS now AFTER youve done played your "illl keep replying if u keep quoting me" card and went back and forth with everyone already.u gonna brush itoff and ignore the haters or not? u cant have it both ways.

how u gonna rack up 200+posts in a single thread in less than a week, arguing and going back and forth and sounding like a broken record....and then now try to come off like youre real mature and an angel telling homie "oh yea, just brush it off like i learned to do...blah blah blah dont retaliate and make a bigger mess"?

this is comical.

Last edited:

The 38-year old re-seller who allowed the 17-year old kid to go in his car is a bonafide idiot. One, you don't ever let a stranger inside your car. Two, if you do let someone in your car, you better be packin' heat. And Three, you meet at a public place with plenty of people in sight or better yet at the police station.

Last I heard, the 38-year old might serve some time.
yes the older man is getting charged...he must have been really in need for some money...i used to get into bad situations involving money and lucky nothing bad happened...only letting me know better the next time...if your not careful life can suck really bad......

for some retro Aqua 8's?

Come on man
he deserved what he got and maybe more for justthe fact that hes going around strongarming and ripping people off with a gun. imo it doesnt matter if he did it for the most expensive item in the world or whatever. he wanted to act like a big bad boy and pull guns on innocent folks and stealing their stuff....so now he has to put his big boy pants on and deal with his situation.

this may sound weird, but that idiot should be thanking god right now. people who get run over by a bigass car in the manner which he did lose not an arm, but their lives. hes so lucky. he could VERY easily have died.

Last edited:

take your own advice and just shut the f up and brush it off then. youre saying all this BS now AFTER youve done played your "illl keep replying if u keep quoting me" card and went back and forth with everyone already.u gonna brush itoff and ignore the haters or not? u cant have it both ways.

how u gonna rack up 200+posts in a single thread in less than a week, arguing and going back and forth and sounding like a broken record....and then now try to come off like youre real mature and an angel telling homie "oh yea, just brush it off like i learned to do...blah blah blah dont retaliate and make a bigger mess"?

this is comical.
im not the one posting insulting remarks...ive been trying to post helpful advice and have also recieved reps for it....you clearly dont know what ive been saying and thats fine and for you to take your attacking remarks trying to punk me is not going to happen....all of the negative comments that have come my way have been responded with real thoughts and positive comments no matter how bad they were....just because someone wants to talk ssshh doesnt mean i should ignore them....if they want to quote me then they will get a positive and response with truth to it and not some f bomb with some stupid gif trying to be funny when they are actually showing their intelligence and the little amount they have to use in their pathetic life....dont need to go there...too old for that stuff and i have to much going for me with my future looking bright so far....as long as i focus and work hard then there should be no problem...except there will always be deusch bags in the way always heckling for no reason...the bad thing about success is that it attracks negatives vibes along the way and in order to be successful one of the things that have to be learned is how to deal with deusch bags in a positive way without it affecting a successful outcome..yes it take more energy to deal with douche except its part of being successful and all i can do is my best in life and always expect the best.......

he deserved what he got and maybe more for justthe fact that hes going around strongarming and ripping people off with a gun. imo it doesnt matter if he did it for the most expensive item in the world or whatever. he wanted to act like a big bad boy and pull guns on innocent folks and stealing their stuff....so now he has to put his big boy pants on and deal with his situation.

this may sound weird, but that idiot should be thanking god right now. people who get run over by a bigass car in the manner which he did lose not an arm, but their lives. hes so lucky. he could VERY easily have died.
theres a video the kid didnt even see it coming and the older man ran him over on the side walk with his ford suv going 30 mph.. you can see the suv going up and down as the kid was under the suv....next thing you know you see his arm dislodge from his shoulder...later the police took a picture of his arm as evidence to charge the older man...

Back
Top Bottom