Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

STOP RESPONDING TO HIM

Its simple. When nobody responds to him, it will go away.

"It will go away" no respect for the trolls

giphy.gif

Last edited:
theres video? Damn.
yup..search jordan video arm and a video should pop up...if you see it youd be suprised that the kid survived even got back up and started running away onto a bus...thats when he passed out and then was sent to the hospital...not even sure if he lived...

i had to find that video. WOW

Dude who got robbed definitely needs to do some time. He went all Tony Stewart on that kid.

Everyone loses

Dude who got robbed definitely needs to do some time. He went all Tony Stewart on that kid.

Everyone loses
the dude who got robbed might very well have saved a life from being lost the next day, or whenever the kid sets up his next ripoff. but alas, the law does not consider those things. its a shame.

for some retro Aqua 8's?

Come on man
he was charging the kid almost $500 for them too...
I think that's what precipitated the jack move - the fact that homie was taxin' 5 bills for em. H.S. kid was probably like, "Homie crazy chargin' 490 for these Aquas. I'm gonna rob  him if he wanna do people like that."

The 38-year old's greed or better yet, ignorance, led to his own demise. He should've known in his right mind that Aquas weren't going for that much. Which makes me think, therefore, that the 38-year old was nothing but a re-seller that was oblivious to the market and was simply out there just to hopefully capitalize on a buyer who didn't know any better. This is a perfect example of how re-sellers contribute to the negative perception they continually receive.

At the end of the day, both people were in the wrong considering the finality of the entire event.

Last edited:

Everyone loses
that tony stewart video was super shady....older man reacted from getting a gun pulled on him and almost dying if it werent for the gun jamming when the kid pulled the trigger...agree..lose lose situation...only thing that can come out of this is for people to realize to be more careful when doing craigslist transactions...

for some retro Aqua 8's?

Come on man
I think that's what precipitated the jack move - the fact that homie was taxin' 5 bills for em. H.S. kid was probably like, "Homie crazy chargin' 490 for these Aquas. I'm gonna rob  him if he wanna do people like that."

The 38-year old's greed or better yet, ignorance, led to his own demise. He should've known in his right mind that Aquas weren't going for that much. Which makes me think, therefore, that the 38-year old was nothing but a re-seller that was oblivious to the market and was simply out there just to hopefully capitalize on a buyer who didn't know any better. This is a perfect example of how re-sellers contribute to the negative perception they continually receive.
nobody put a gun to the kids head and said "YOU MUST GO AND BUY THOSE OVERPRICED SHOES". he had a choice. but the kid made  the conscious decison to go and rob the seller. he did put a gun to the dude and said give me your stuff lol....thats my take on it

the dude who got robbed might very well have saved a life from being lost the next day, or whenever the kid sets up his next ripoff. but alas, the law does not consider those things. its a shame.

not really his place though. He went for the kill.

Everyone was dumb that day

At the end of the day, both people were in the wrong considering the finality of the entire event.

you can't be serious man.

View media item 1921279

Disclaimer: not all grown folks think like this.

i agree that kid was gonna take someones life in the near future if that guy didnt run him over. hopefully the driver doesnt do much time

Yeah you're right, it was a conscious choice by the kid. But then again, he's a kid. And there's a lot of kids out there who live life with nothing to lose. Therefore, is why I believe the 38-year old should've known better not to 1) let the kid in the car to begin with, and 2) price his stupid Aquas at $500 since there's always that chance that some knucklehead out there will mess with you. In this cruel world we live in, there's always an idiot out there that will react unfavorably to what you're doing, whether you dealin' drugs or slangin' J's.
you can never be too careful...in their heads they were both thinking they were going to come up  and in the end they both took L's....

Last edited:
kids jackin' for jordan dayz is over

his future criminal tactics will have to involve the use of only one arm as the other is now bum

you can't be serious man.

Disclaimer: not all grown folks think like this.
Hell yeah I'm serious. There are punks out there in not-so-desirable 'hoods that will seriously do such a thing just cause you overprice your product. It's called "I'm a hater with nothin' to lose so I'm gonna rob you."

Hell yeah I'm serious. There are punks out there in not-so-desirable 'hoods that will seriously do such a thing just cause you overprice your product. It's called "I'm a hater with nothin' to lose so I'm gonna rob you."

cause i'm sure he would have paid a fair price like a gentleman

for some retro Aqua 8's?

Come on man

nobody put a gun to the kids head and said "YOU MUST GO AND BUY THOSE OVERPRICED SHOES". he had a choice. but the kid made  the conscious decison to go and rob the seller. he did put a gun to the dude and said give me your stuff lol....thats my take on it
Yeah you're right, it was a conscious choice by the kid. But then again, he's a kid. And there's a lot of kids out there who live life with nothing to lose. Therefore, is why I believe the 38-year old should've known better not to 1) let the kid in the car to begin with, and 2) price his stupid Aquas at $500 since there's always that chance that some knucklehead out there will mess with you. In this cruel world we live in, there's always an idiot out there that will react unfavorably to what you're doing, whether you dealin' drugs or slangin' J's.
i kinda disagree. this is america. a free world. if dude wants to setthe price for his kicks at $500, its his right. he did nothing wrong. hes not forcing anybody to buy them. i can pull up like at least 10websites right now selling overpriced jordans. some of them quite renown too. they aint doing anything wrong, even if alotta peeps disagree with the pricing. its their right. but nobody has the right to go find the 10 owners of those websites and pull a gun on them or rob their stores.

i think homie was planning to rob the dude regardless of what price he set those aquas at. even at a fair price. even below retail. lil homie could have said "oh F that $500 pricetag, im gonna get them for retail or under at the stores.outlets". but he didnt. he obv didnt have money even to cop those at a fair price. and he wasnt gonna rob a store, because why do that when u can pull a gun on a single person and rob them instead?

theres a video the kid didnt even see it coming and the older man ran him over on the side walk with his ford suv going 30 mph.. you can see the suv going up and down as the kid was under the suv....next thing you know you see his arm dislodge from his shoulder...later the police took a picture of his arm as evidence to charge the older man...
?

thats not at all what happened.

why would you lie when anyone can google the video?

the kids clearly looks back and sees the honda suv before it slams him against a fence which is where his arm was severed

you're a 40 year old hater

you can never be too careful...in their heads they were both thinking they were going to come up  and in the end they both took L's....
Exactly.

What difference does not letting him into the car make? 

Back
Top Bottom