Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I remember hearing at the time he was well known in the sneaker culture there and had done many craigslist deals in that area for what its worth. Could be wrong seems like he may of been tryin to take advantage of that kid. Either way both are idiots.

Sup fellas, where can I find a thread for the recent white cement IV release? 
this is the thread...so far some have picked up some pairs at shopping malls and outlets...it was a random pick up and they got lucky...no future dates for restock..you can try calling online foot stores and ndc to see if there were any returns...you might get lucky....

for some retro Aqua 8's?

Come on man
he was charging the kid almost $500 for them too...
I think that's what precipitated the jack move - the fact that homie was taxin' 5 bills for em. H.S. kid was probably like, "Homie crazy chargin' 490 for these Aquas. I'm gonna rob  him if he wanna do people like that."

The 38-year old's greed or better yet, ignorance, led to his own demise. He should've known in his right mind that Aquas weren't going for that much. Which makes me think, therefore, that the 38-year old was nothing but a re-seller that was oblivious to the market and was simply out there just to hopefully capitalize on a buyer who didn't know any better. This is a perfect example of how re-sellers contribute to the negative perception they continually receive.
nobody put a gun to the kids head and said "YOU MUST GO AND BUY THOSE OVERPRICED SHOES". he had a choice. but the kid made  the conscious decison to go and rob the seller. he did put a gun to the dude and said give me your stuff lol....thats my take on it
Yeah you're right, it was a conscious choice by the kid. But then again, he's a kid. And there's a lot of kids out there who live life with nothing to lose. Therefore, is why I believe the 38-year old should've known better not to 1) let the kid in the car to begin with, and 2) price his stupid Aquas at $500 since there's always that chance that some knucklehead out there will mess with you. In this cruel world we live in, there's always an idiot out there that will react unfavorably to what you're doing, whether you dealin' drugs or slangin' J's.
i kinda disagree. this is america. a free world. if dude wants to setthe price for his kicks at $500, its his right. he did nothing wrong. hes not forcing anybody to buy them. i can pull up like at least 10websites right now selling overpriced jordans. some of them quite renown too. they aint doing anything wrong, even if alotta peeps disagree with the pricing. its their right. but nobody has the right to go find the 10 owners of those websites and pull a gun on them or rob their stores.

i think homie was planning to rob the dude regardless of what price he set those aquas at. even at a fair price. even below retail. lil homie could have said "oh F that $500 pricetag, im gonna get them for retail or under at the stores.outlets". but he didnt. he obv didnt have money even to cop those at a fair price. and he wasnt gonna rob a store, because why do that when u can pull a gun on a single person and rob them instead?
We'll never know the reasons why the kid decided to rob the man at gunpoint. You may be right, he could've robbed anybody selling Aquas no matter the price. Which brings me back to what I originally said: That the 38-year old was a bonafide idiot for allowing the kid to get inside his car in the first place, knowing he was selling a pair of shoes that he valued at $500. Because no matter what price you set, you already know Jordans are coveted. You already know there have been multiple instances throughout the years when people have been shot over Jordans, and you already know that you can't trust nobody in this world. Therefore, you act accordingly.

As much as it's the kid's fault for pulling the gun on him, it's also the man's fault for doing his business in the manner that he did. He acted like he was sellin' a pair of J's to his cousin.

Heck, I sold some Spizikes to a CList buyer for a measly $160 maybe about 8 years ago and I still met up at the police station.

Hell yeah I'm serious. There are punks out there in not-so-desirable 'hoods that will seriously do such a thing just cause you overprice your product. It's called "I'm a hater with nothin' to lose so I'm gonna rob you."
you're a 40 year old hater
I stopped responding to your comments over an hour ago and you still responding to me? Hahahahahaha...this proves it - You're a FANBOY.

Tbh I don't think the kid ever tried pulling the trigger, I think that was made up. You see the kid walking out as if nothing happen. I could be wrong though, haven't been keeping up with this story. I actually felt bad for the seller being charge but finding out he was charging 5 bills...yea he deserves jail time.

Yeah you're right, it was a conscious choice by the kid. But then again, he's a kid. And there's a lot of kids out there who live life with nothing to lose. Therefore, is why I believe the 38-year old should've known better not to 1) let the kid in the car to begin with, and 2) price his stupid Aquas at $500 since there's always that chance that some knucklehead out there will mess with you. In this cruel world we live in, there's always an idiot out there that will react unfavorably to what you're doing, whether you dealin' drugs or slangin' J's.
What difference does not letting him into the car make? 
Had the man set up the meeting inside the mall, for example, or at a police station, chances are the kid doesn't have the balls to pull out a gun in front of many people let alone the cops. If the kid would've still tried to rob him at gunpoint while at a public place or at a police station, then you know for sure the kid didn't value his own life.

Letting the kid in the car gave the kid the perfect opportunity to rob the man because the man sitting in his car with limited mobility to defend himself is a sitting duck.

for some retro Aqua 8's?

Come on man
I think that's what precipitated the jack move - the fact that homie was taxin' 5 bills for em. H.S. kid was probably like, "Homie crazy chargin' 490 for these Aquas. I'm gonna rob  him if he wanna do people like that."

The 38-year old's greed or better yet, ignorance, led to his own demise. He should've known in his right mind that Aquas weren't going for that much. Which makes me think, therefore, that the 38-year old was nothing but a re-seller that was oblivious to the market and was simply out there just to hopefully capitalize on a buyer who didn't know any better. This is a perfect example of how re-sellers contribute to the negative perception they continually receive.
nobody put a gun to the kids head and said "YOU MUST GO AND BUY THOSE OVERPRICED SHOES". he had a choice. but the kid made  the conscious decison to go and rob the seller. he did put a gun to the dude and said give me your stuff lol....thats my take on it
i kinda disagree. this is america. a free world. if dude wants to setthe price for his kicks at $500, its his right. he did nothing wrong. hes not forcing anybody to buy them. i can pull up like at least 10websites right now selling overpriced jordans. some of them quite renown too. they aint doing anything wrong, even if alotta peeps disagree with the pricing. its their right. but nobody has the right to go find the 10 owners of those websites and pull a gun on them or rob their stores.

i think homie was planning to rob the dude regardless of what price he set those aquas at. even at a fair price. even below retail. lil homie could have said "oh F that $500 pricetag, im gonna get them for retail or under at the stores.outlets". but he didnt. he obv didnt have money even to cop those at a fair price. and he wasnt gonna rob a store, because why do that when u can pull a gun on a single person and rob them instead?
We'll never know the reasons why the kid decided to rob the man at gunpoint. You may be right, he could've robbed anybody selling Aquas no matter the price. Which brings me back to what I originally said: That the 38-year old was a bonafide idiot for allowing the kid to get inside his car in the first place, knowing he was selling a pair of shoes that he valued at $500. Because no matter what price you set, you already know Jordans are coveted. You already know there have been multiple instances throughout the years when people have been shot over Jordans, and you already know that you can't trust nobody in this world. Therefore, you act accordingly.

As much as it's the kid's fault for pulling the gun on him, it's also the man's fault for doing his business in the manner that he did. He acted like he was sellin' a pair of J's to his cousin.

Heck, I sold some Spizikes to a CList buyer for a measly $160 maybe about 8 years ago and I still met up at the police station.
yea we may never know. i still think the seller shouldnt get charged with anything. we can agree to disagree

but one last thing i noticed that to me was disturbing..... you didnt see how that kid was so calm and cool after the robbery? walking away like nothing happened. didnt even run. youd think after robbing sum1 at gunpoint that he would have enough sensible fear in him to run so he can get away. nah, he was sauntering away like its just a regular day. not a fear or care in the world. its like that was not his first time doing something like that.

he only started running when he saw homie comming at him with that car LOL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tbh I don't think the kid ever tried pulling the trigger, I think that was made up. You see the kid walking out as if nothing happen. I could be wrong though, haven't been keeping up with this story. I actually felt bad for the seller being charge but finding out he was charging 5 bills...yea he deserves jail time.
agree...did he even end up with the shoes when he got out of the suv..

I stopped responding to your comments over an hour ago and you still responding to me? Hahahahahaha...this proves it - You're a FANBOY.
just letting you know that you're process of thinking is really off and you're a straight up hater
Warning: You're at the point where you're stalking me now. Sit down, grow up, and for once say something of substance. The opinions you've been giving are basically worthless.

All the people that got phone orders the Monday after.. Any of them come through? Mine still says open which I'm guessing will end up getting canceled

Mine did. Ordered on the monday and they are due for delivery tomorrow. Size 12.5 if that makes any difference.

Last edited:

Warning: You're at the point where you're stalking me now. Sit down, grow up, and for once say something of substance. The opinions you've been giving are basically worthless.
 "Homie crazy chargin' 490 for these Aquas. I'm gonna rob  him if he wanna do people like that."

like i said you're process of thinking is way off

for some retro Aqua 8's?

Come on man

yea we may never know. i still think the seller shouldnt get charged with anything. we can agree to disagree

but one last thing i noticed that to me was disturbing..... you didnt see how that kid was so calm and cool after the robbery? walking away like nothing happened. didnt even run. youd think after robbing sum1 at gunpoint that he would have enough sensible fear in him to run so he can get away. nah, he was sauntering away like its just a regular day. not a fear or care in the world. its like that was not his first time doing something like that.

he only started running when he saw homie comming at him with that car LOL
Yeah I did notice that. Only thing I can come up with is that the kid decided not to run after he got out of the car because he didn't want to draw attention to himself. Had he started running down the street with a pair of J's in his hand, someone could've easily noticed and acted as a witness just in case the seller called the cops on his cell phone at that very moment (which I think the seller should've done).

Good points though bro, even though we didn't agree on a couple things.

While on the topic of dudes arm getting ripped off anybody seen this? :x
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

"Homie crazy chargin' 490 for these Aquas. I'm gonna rob  him if he wanna do people like that."

like i said you're process of thinking is way off
For you to think that there aren't people out there who think this way is proof you haven't been around that long. Try living in Eastside Long Beach or Compton and see the type of people you'll deal with. Like I said, sit down, grow up, and stay in your lane Kid.

For you to think that there aren't people out there who think this way is proof you haven't been around that long. Try living in Eastside Long Beach or Compton and see the type of people you'll deal with. Like I said, sit down, grow up, and stay in your lane Kid.
if you say so POPS but you're process of thinking is still off

Would be nice if nt put up a chat box at tha top of site...we could talk bout shoes and smack same time lol..make it happen...

Back
Top Bottom