Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Bruh, I called Eastbay a few hours back and copped these AND 72-10's sz 11... All of a sudden I love Eastbay!!!

72-10's as well?! Wow, some good work there my friend! I paid resell prices for the 72-10, but I'd do it again, no regrets. My favorite Jordan.

72-10's as well?! Wow, some good work there my friend! I paid resell prices for the 72-10, but I'd do it again, no regrets. My favorite Jordan.

Yea... Pure luck... I was about to trade an extra pair of masters for them too. Now I hang on to them as a trade if I'm unable to get the space jams in q4

I can't believe anyone is really copping pair of this Release over the phone. I've called 4 times today, and nothing

:lol:

Ashamed Of What Guy?

Other Than 600 Pairs Of Sneakers In His Collection, What Of Substance Do You Know About This Man To Make The Wild Assumptions You're Tossing Out Here?

No Offense But You Sound Shallow As **** Kiddo
I ain't the sad sack who dreams of owning Jordan's.

And again knock it off with the BuzzFeed headlines. Your posts are clickbait.

Sounds like SOUR GRAPES! If you ask him nicely he may let you UNDS a pair
Cause I don't let purchases control me or define who I am?

He got over 500 pairs he ain't wearing, it's obscene. Even if he was wearing them it's still ridiculous.

Last edited:
The guy who used the coupon and got free shipping either has a Morgan Freeman voice or an Australian accent BC my rep was pretending not to know what Jordan's were at first.

And monosylabikal monosylabikal you're on a site called NikeTalk.. A forum for sneaker collectors, which you had to sign up for, criticising sneaker collections and the flawed logic behind them. Do you see the irony?

ask and you shall eat. goodbye thread, see you in the others!

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!! just called EB. waited on hold for like 10 minutes but got a 13 with ease. :smokin

Free shipping and no tax too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom