Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Quote:
Let's say he got them all for free. Or let's say he paid double of retail.

It doesn't matter because it's not your or my money. Who are you to judge what he does with HIS shoes and money?
He bragged about having 600 pairs of shoes in a public forum and doesn't wear 90% of them, that opens him up to criticism. Although that's not entirely his fault, just look at our culture in America, there is so much grotesque self-obsession and over consumption. I don't want to be in a world where we start valuing a ludicrous choice between 600 pairs of shoes. There are hungry people that need fed, sick people that need cared for, homeless that need to be housed and prisoners that should be visited. That's what we should be doing with our time, not getting torn up over deciding which garbage Nike product we want to wear today.

Last edited:
What's the eastbay product ID? The dude acted like he had no idea what I meant when I just got through.

just copped 2 pairs over the phone from beast bay

surprised they still have pairs in sz 10

initially when i called them they told me sold out 

Quote:
Let's say he got them all for free. Or let's say he paid double of retail.

It doesn't matter because it's not your or my money. Who are you to judge what he does with HIS shoes and money?
He bragged about having 600 pairs of shoes in a public forum and doesn't wear 90% of them, that opens him up to criticism. Although that's not entirely his fault, just look at our culture in America, there is so much grotesque self-obsession and over consumption. I don't want to be in a world where we start valuing a ludicrous choice between 600 pairs of shoes. There are hungry people that need fed, sick people that need cared for, homeless that need to be housed and prisoners that should be visited. That's what we should be doing with our time, not getting torn up over deciding which garbage Nike product we want to wear today.

You are on the wrong forum if you are singing this tune.

*Edit* ^ Ya beat me to it
wink.gif
lol babyJ 
glasses.gif

So you're proud of the fact you have 600 pairs of shoes but haven't worn 90% of them?

Wow...no words..
?

I think you mis-understand.

I have not worn 90% of them because I have not gotten around to wearing them

I have my beaters for work and exercise and there's 75 pairs of those to choose from.

Last weekend my nephew had a birthday party and I had the luxury of deciding what to un-ds for his party.

I come from humble upbringings and to have that type of choice is very rewarding for me.

My little brother has more than I do and hes worn almost every pair...
nah he aint bragging.

Repped both that got me the product ID quick! Probably missed out thanks to that uninformed eastbay rep!

Repped both that got me the product ID quick! Probably missed out thanks to that uninformed eastbay rep!

For future reference, you should always have that on hand when calling

Edit: the footlocker family style number is usually the Nike style number but without the first digit.

Last edited:
Yeah just called, they have a TON left, but of course none in my size 8.5. They have 8, then 9.5 and up lol. Figures. I assume these are TTS and not half size down?

Yeah just called, they have a TON left, but of course none in my size 8.5. They have 8, then 9.5 and up lol. Figures. I assume these are TTS and not half size down?

Depends on how you wear other 4s. I'm always a 1/2 down and just fine.

You might be good at a half size down.

4's typically run a half size bigger than your normal size.

All comes down to how you store them and/or wear them.

Last edited:
Eastbay still has em available as of this post -- reup'd & cop'd a sz 9.5 to ice, w/ 15% off code & free shipping - total was $202 after taxes! I was actually open to paying markup for my 2nd pair but turns out that I paid $40 more for my launch day pair from NDC.

just got off the phone with them a little while ago ,, didn't have my sz all good though

my opinion they run a little small ,, im a sz11 and these wc4s barely fit me but it's no issue for me to go sz up,, I don't recommend going a sz down,,
but we all have different feet,, so it depends,,

@babyjs23 did you phone cop fam?

Last edited:
Eastbay still has em available as of this post -- reup'd & cop'd a sz 9.5 to ice, w/ 15% off code & free shipping - total was $202 after taxes! I was actually open to paying markup for my 2nd pair but turns out that I paid $40 more for my launch day pair from NDC.
How were you able to get them to let you use your discount code?
They wouldn't let me use mine

Back
Top Bottom