Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

just got off the phone with them a little while ago ,, didn't have my sz all good though

my opinion they run a little small ,, im a sz11 and these wc4s barely fit me but it's no issue for me to go sz up,, I don't recommend going a sz down,,
but we all have different feet,, so it depends,,

@babyjs23 did you phone cop fam?
I agree - I had a sz 8.5 (i'm a 9) & it was hella tight on me.
How were you able to get them to let you use your discount code?
They wouldn't let me use mine

Yeah how? They wouldn't let me use mine and I didn't even get free shipping. Im in CA.
idk - I just told the rep if I can get free shipping - she said holup, came back & said she scored me free 5-6 day shipping. I then told her that I had rec'd a coupon code from eastbay today & wanted to use it, she sed that coupon codes are usually noit good for retros but would see if she could apply it - placed me on a brief hold & came back saying that she was able to apply it & my total was $202. I just got my email confirmation & sure nuff, grand total is $202!!

Quote:

He bragged about having 600 pairs of shoes in a public forum and doesn't wear 90% of them, that opens him up to criticism. Although that's not entirely his fault, just look at our culture in America, there is so much grotesque self-obsession and over consumption. I don't want to be in a world where we start valuing a ludicrous choice between 600 pairs of shoes. There are hungry people that need fed, sick people that need cared for, homeless that need to be housed and prisoners that should be visited. That's what we should be doing with our time, not getting torn up over deciding which garbage Nike product we want to wear today.

Let's say each shoe average costs $150, dude spent $81k on sneakers he's not even wearing. Then he says he hasn't gotten around to wearing them...so why not buy a pair whenever you need to.

Just the amount of waste is absurd, 540 pairs just lying around collecting dust. It's gross consumerism not a hobby.
I was going to go about my way let this go and be done with it.

Then I read this:

Oh I know, there have been plenty of times I've had to hold back, but I can't be silent on that one.
You are very mistaken about me sir.

I give to students.

I sponsor kids through my businesses TO FINISH COLLEGE.

I grew up very poor and watched other kids in their jordans and just stare.

I dreamed of a day when I could be surrounded by jordans then foams and other shoes that I wished I owned.

I am 39 now and I have been blessed  with a degree and successful businesses and I thank the man up stairs everyday.

I have goals and I have achieved some of them.

I'm sorry that you don't like my attitude towards Nikes.

I get to crack open a fresh pair of whatever I want whenever I want;  thats makes the poor kid in me smile.

Let's say each shoe average costs $150, dude spent $81k on sneakers he's not even wearing. Then he says he hasn't gotten around to wearing them...so why not buy a pair whenever you need to.

Just the amount of waste is absurd, 540 pairs just lying around collecting dust. It's gross consumerism not a hobby.

Anybody Analyzing Another Mans Spending To This Degree Needs A Serious Self Evaluation.......

Real Talk Bro, Why Do You Even Care?

You're On A "Public" Forum Complaining About Another Dude Making His Relevant Interest Public :smh:

Where They Do That At Bruh?

Furthermore, Jumping To Conclusions About This Man Because Of A Hobby We All Share A Certain Degree Of Passion For Just Makes You Look Down Right Silly My Dude :lol:

When You Start Showing Up To This Mans Job, Putting In His Hours For Him And Collecting Him Checks, I Might Understand Your Interest In How He Spends His Paper But Until Then Bruh......

Let

It

Go

Last edited:

I was going to go about my way let this go and be done with it.

Then I read this:

You are very mistaken about me sir.

I give to students.

I sponsor kids through my businesses TO FINISH COLLEGE.

I grew up very poor and watched other kids in their jordans and just stare.

I dreamed of a day when I could be surrounded by jordans then foams and other shoes that I wished I owned.

I am 39 now and I have been blessed  with a degree and successful businesses and I thank the man up stairs everyday.

I have goals and I have achieved some of them.

I'm sorry that you don't like my attitude towards Nikes.

I get to crack open a fresh pair of whatever I want whenever I want;  thats makes the poor kid in me smile.
Nope not mistaken at all, you just confirmed my assumptions that you are a conspicuous consumer and using your ridiculous sneaker collection to subvert your inadequacies. You've become what you envied, sounds like a vapid way to live IMO.

I am enormously happy I am not nearly as concerned on how I am perceived, curating an image rather than what you are.

So you give a couple Gs to some lucky underprivileged kid, big deal. All the while your businesses thrive on exploiting others so you can enjoy the luxury of not being chained to wage slavery. This is why ethical contributions from corps are such a farce.

The saddest part is you have no shame with how many pairs you own.

Enjoy gazing at all those sneakers you'll never wear though!

Peace!

Anybody Analyzing Another Mans Spending To This Degree Needs A Serious Self Evaluation.......

Real Talk Bro, Why Do You Even Care?

You're On A "Public" Forum Complaining About Another Dude Making His Relevant Interest Public
mean.gif

Where They Do That At Bruh?

Furthermore, Jumping To Conclusions About This Man Because Of A Hobby We All Share A Certain Degree Of Passion For Just Makes You Look Down Right Silly My Dude
laugh.gif

When You Start Showing Up To This Mans Job, Putting In His Hours For Him And Collecting Him Checks, I Might Understand Your Interest In How He Spends His Paper But Until Then Bruh......

Let

It

Go
I can analyze and criticize all I want.

Easy on the capital letters bro, you write in some kind of BuzzFeed headline?

And nah what he has ain't a hobby.

Dude deserves to be shamed.

And nah what he has ain't a hobby.

Dude deserves to be shamed.

:lol:

Ashamed Of What Guy?

Other Than 600 Pairs Of Sneakers In His Collection, What Of Substance Do You Know About This Man To Make The Wild Assumptions You're Tossing Out Here?

No Offense But You Sound Shallow As **** Kiddo

Keep trying. The representative told me this morning that they'll be updating their inventory throughout the day.
When I called this morning they didn't have a size 12.5 that I was trying to get for my cousin.
I called right now and they had size 12.5 back in stock.
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU @Kolossus!!!

happy.gif

I called again right after reading this post, and was able to cop my size 12!!!

I got my order confirmation e-mail @ 8:30 EST.

I just hope I get a shipping confirmation, tomorrow.

She said it would cancel if it doesn't go through.

I've reached my rep limit @Kolossus, but I'll rep you again when I can!!!

Thanks G, for real!!!

nthat.gif

Dude u don't need to answer to no one!
It's your shoes
U can do whatever u want with them
Right  @drinnocentmike....

If you wanna wear em, wear em. If you wanna keep em DS, keep em D f'in' S!!!

85% of my Jordan Retro collection I started in 2010, is still DS.

Hell, most of the shoes I've bought since 2013 are still DS...

laugh.gif

Anyways, I hope y'all hit Eastbay up NT.... and got to COOK!!!

glasses.gif

Whether it's 1 pair or 600, we spend over 150+ on shoes. That alone is ridiculous when you think about it. However, let ppl do what they do. It isn't going to change anything. What the next man eats don't make you [emoji]128169[/emoji]

Ya'll making me want to reach put to EB. Its nice to finally see us get a break and get nice things.

Whether it's 1 pair or 600, we spend over 150+ on shoes. That alone is ridiculous when you think about it. However, let ppl do what they do. It isn't going to change anything. What the next man eats don't make you [emoji]128169[/emoji]
repped for that Jay Z line fam. Classic

The way everyone is eating off this limited limited restock release in starting to feel that maybe the bots ain't winning as much as they usually do.

it's probably from the canceled orders from the bots. That's why everyone is feasting.
That's what I'm saying...these footsites seem like they are starting to understand the concept that 1 person buying 1000 shoes is nothing compared to 1000 ppl buy those same shoes. Shows a little respect for the "real" ppl. But well really see with these next few releases (5's fb12's wht/uni 12's etc)

That's what I'm saying...these footsites seem like they are starting to understand the concept that 1 person buying 1000 shoes is nothing compared to 1000 ppl buy those same shoes. Shows a little respect for the "real" ppl. But well really see with these next few releases (5's fb12's wht/uni 12's etc)
shoot I hope we are closer to eliminating the era of bots

Wow, totally struck out yest. Called eastbay just now, got a size 12. This makes me feel a bit better, particularly after seeing my alma mater UofA getting their butts handed to them. Just played like awful donkey crap today.

Last edited:
Bruh, I called Eastbay a few hours back and copped these AND 72-10's sz 11... All of a sudden I love Eastbay!!!

Last edited:

Eastbay still has em available as of this post -- reup'd & cop'd a sz 9.5 to ice, w/ 15% off code & free shipping - total was $202 after taxes! I was actually open to paying markup for my 2nd pair but turns out that I paid $40 more for my launch day pair from NDC.
what code did you give them..i just gave them URLEB6JC.  Didnt work. URLEB6JCURLEB6JC  URL  fdEB6JCURLEB6JC

Back
Top Bottom