Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Nice!

About to hit up my local theater to watch the same in a few hours, but not gonna chance my shoes getting food or drinks spilled on them...kids
wink.gif
My friend accidentally stepped on a ketchup pack on the way into the theater with his superman/76er barkleyposites

FNL restock pair perfectly clean, arrived in 2 days too. No checkout issues and was able to use winners circle reward. Don't bother w/ paypal checkout during high traffic times.

My friend accidentally stepped on a ketchup pack on the way into the theater with his superman/76er barkleyposites
:wow:

Anytime I step on a packet, whether it's ketchup or mustard, I stop where I'm at, look up in disappointment :rolleyes, and then look down :smh: to see where the heck it splattered on my shoes >: :lol:

Last edited:
Man... got my restock pair in today from FNL and there's a minor paint crack already on it... kind of disappointing. Not sure if i'll keep them.

cragmatic cragmatic I would keep them if you like the wciv.. The issue sounds real minor

I've already been wearing a release day pair here and there and wanted to double up. If I had kept those dead stock and could wear these ones it would be an easier choice. I do love the WC4's though, top 3 Jordan for me easily.

Man... got my restock pair in today from FNL and there's a minor paint crack already on it... kind of disappointing. Not sure if i'll keep them.

DUDEEEEEEE where is the paint crack? Near the sockliner? That's where mine is. Looks like a boxcutter hit it.

Good grief they sent me a bum pair. Got a big dent on top of the toebox too. Even the Jumpman logo on one shoe is creased wtf how????

Last edited:
From what I could tell from mjo23dan's comparison video, the 99 paid had a "J" on the patch of the tongue to distinguish fakes and the 2012 pair had twenty twelve on the tongue to distinguish fakes. Does the 2016 pair have a detail like that?

Tag me next time so I don't have to read through pages to find this haha.

But yeah the J on the patch I forgot to mention in the video.

I personally haven't noticed any trademarks for this release. I have 2 pears and looked them over really well. No tongue stamping or year embossed tongue( at least that i have seen)
Anyone seen otherwise?

Last edited:
Second Pair From Eastbay Phone Order Showed Up Today
View media item 1967914

Having Sized Down To A 9.5 In This Backup Pair, I Find These To Fit Much More Closer To My '99's In A Size 10. Definitely Glad I Went Down .5 On This Pair I Plan To Get Wear Out Of. One More Pair For Later Wear And Should Be Gucci On These For Quite Some Time

Relaced And Straigjt To Feet Of Course :nthat:

View media item 1967922

Will Bring Out This Coming Week With Some Original '89 Flight Apparel :pimp:

Last edited:

Thanks Fam!

There's Something Truly Nostalgic For Me About Lacing Up A Brand New Pair Of Nike Air AJ IV's! From Having Owned Every Version Of Cements To Have Ever Released, To Fond Memories Of Sneaking My Parents VHS Copy Of "Do The Right Thing" (I Still Have This Tape) As A Kid Just To Watch The Part Where "Buggin Out" Throws A Fit Over The White Dude Stepping On His Fresh Pair Of Cements, This Is One Of Those AJ Models That Truly Means The Word To Me! :pimp:

Even Have This Pic Of Me Rocking OG Fire Reds (Please Release Nike!) As A Young Buck In '89 :lol:

View media item 1968178

#RealLove

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom