Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

bruh... to keep it 100, the resell game is what it is. do you really think that because you are personally providing the links via pm that each member you are "looking out" for isnt a reseller?

99% of the dudes on here are strangers. they can act all innocent if they want but can be doing whatever on their own.

just my 2 cents.
Nah bro. I'm fully aware. And I realize it is what it is. I definitely could be giving the links to resellers despite me pm'ing them. However, if I just posted them, I would imagine they would sell out even faster to resellers. Thankfully, the White Cement 4 after VAT and shipping are pushing $260+ so doubt any resellers will take them despite the resale price hovering around $300-$310. Retail is $225.00 plus taxes right so about $245 in Cali. 

Now, with the Paris 10's, the restock on those was very small in quantity and with them being Euro exclusive, they are more attractive to resellers. Anyways, I was hoping I could help guys out by slowing down the sell out process but in the end, people are going to do what they can to make a buck (including resorting to acting "innocent" to cop shoes for resale). 

maybe i should also stop helping out the community and just making everyone PM me when i have links....
i understand your intentions but sometimes you just have to let it go. the pretty picture isnt always as pretty as you would think it is, you know?

Last edited:
maybe i should also stop helping out the community and just making everyone PM me when i have links....
i understand your intentions but sometimes you just have to let it go. the pretty picture isnt always as pretty as you would think it is, you know?
Yeah man, I feel you. Resellers are part of the game and I even admit I have bought from them when I missed a release or restock due to other commitments. I detest them but they'll always be here. I'll just post the links in the future and hope for the best. :smile:

Yeah man, I feel you. Resellers are part of the game and I even admit I have bought from them when I missed a release or restock due to other commitments. I detest them but they'll always be here. I'll just post the links in the future and hope for the best. :smile:

i hear you man. resellers exist in all hobbies so im dont even trip. i mean, i used to be heavy into comic books when i was younger and didnt mind paying extra money for the number 1 edition of xmen or whatever :lol:
my perspective is that i buy from the lowest possible venue whether its from retail or from a reseller. if a reseller gets for 50% off and charges me less than retail then him and I are best friends for that transaction.
if i dont like the price then i dont even have to bother.

my beef, and probably most of us, is with bulk buyers since they dont leave none for the homes :lol:

bruh... to keep it 100, the resell game is what it is. do you really think that because you are personally providing the links via pm that each member you are "looking out" for isnt a reseller?

99% of the dudes on here are strangers. they can act all innocent if they want but can be doing whatever on their own.

just my 2 cents.
Nah bro. I'm fully aware. And I realize it is what it is. I definitely could be giving the links to resellers despite me pm'ing them. However, if I just posted them, I would imagine they would sell out even faster to resellers. Thankfully, the White Cement 4 after VAT and shipping are pushing $260+ so doubt any resellers will take them despite the resale price hovering around $300-$310. Retail is $225.00 plus taxes right so about $245 in Cali. 

Now, with the Paris 10's, the restock on those was very small in quantity and with them being Euro exclusive, they are more attractive to resellers. Anyways, I was hoping I could help guys out by slowing down the sell out process but in the end, people are going to do what they can to make a buck (including resorting to acting "innocent" to cop shoes for resale). 

atleast it be an active member tho. you already know there's hundreds of lurkers

just my 2 cents.

atleast it be an active member tho. you already know there's hundreds of lurkers

who cares tho? as a community, we help and keep it moving. there are plenty of times that ive seen dudes with very low post counts drop links that helped people out. we really need to determine who is worthy or not now?

just my 2 cents.

who cares tho? as a community, we help and keep it moving. there are plenty of times that ive seen dudes with very low post counts drop links that helped people out. we really need to determine who is worthy or not now?
key word, member

just my 2 cents.

key word, member

cool. so i hope you never get info from someone that you would have deemed unworthy of your info then. go play info god on your own.

just my 2 cents.

key word, member

cool. so i hope you never get info from someone that you would have deemed unworthy of your info then. go play info god on your own.
So people that aren't members can post? cool

plenty of lurkers have created accounts to post info or at least say thank you for info that they've gotten but i guess you are blind to that.

you fail to realize that dudes get info from here and that keeps them coming back and tends to ultimately lead to them contributing at one point or another. i was a "lurker" at one point so i know the value of NT without having to be a main contributor. Many of us lurked at one point or another.

having it so that only the selected gets info just makes it so that less members will end up helping in the long run and i dont have time to be messaging dudes so that i may be hand picked for info. too old for that stuff.

use a facebook group or something if you want to horde info to the "chosen."

plenty of lurkers have created accounts to post info or at least say thank you for info that they've gotten but i guess you are blind to that.

you fail to realize that dudes get info from here and that keeps them coming back and tends to ultimately lead to them contributing at one point or another. i was a "lurker" at one point so i know the value of NT without having to be a main contributor. Many of us lurked at one point or another.

having it so that only the selected gets info just makes it so that less members will end up helping in the long run and i dont have time to be messaging dudes so that i may be hand picked for info. too old for that stuff.

use a facebook group or something if you want to horde info to the "chosen."
there's people that don't create accounts at all.
but w.e.
this is just an opinionated argument

man who tf cares who uses the info and whatnot and if theyre lurking or whatever. if u got info that youd like to share, drop the links/info and SHARE. if u wanna play god and try to determine who is worthy enough to get past the pearly gates into infoland, then PM your buddies and people u think are worthy. dont even come here just to say along the lines of "got info, PM me, active members only etc". thats never ever gonna work out. youre STILL gonna get PMs from a whoooooooooole bunch u dont approve of. why even bother with that?

share, or keep it moving. very very simple.

Last edited:
man who tf cares who uses the info and whatnot and if theyre lurking or whatever. if u got info that youd like to share, drop the links/info and SHARE. if u wanna play god and try to determine who is worthy enough to get past the pearly gates into infoland, then PM your buddies and people u think are worthy. dont even come here just to say along the lines of "got info, PM me, active members only etc". thats never ever gonna work out. youre STILL gonna get PMs from a whoooooooooole bunch u dont approve of. why even bother with that?

share, or keep it moving. very very simple.
not what I was sayin, I meant people that don't even have accounts. but like I said it's w.e.
[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Wore my 2012 Jumpman WC4s this past weekend and honestly my feet did not feel any pain or discomfort at all with an extended period of time wearing them.  Maybe if I bought the 2016 NA version, might be walking on pillows?? lol

Me personally I just post info, sometimes I post before I'm able to cop myself and end up missing out. If I see a member looking for a size I may PM him before I've posted said info, but the more people I can help the better.

Wore my 2012 Jumpman WC4s this past weekend and honestly my feet did not feel any pain or discomfort at all with an extended period of time wearing them.  Maybe if I bought the 2016 NA version, might be walking on pillows?? lol
Probably, but then any shoe must feel like a pillow if you don't suffer from that.

Also please get good, Jumpman WC4s aren't worth more than 150 DS

Probably, but then any shoe must feel like a pillow if you don't suffer from that.

Also please get good, Jumpman WC4s aren't worth more than 150 DS
Hmm thats a completely inaccurate statement but okay thanks.

Also, if you don't like the price, keep it moving.  

Hmm thats a completely inaccurate statement but okay thanks.

Also, if you don't like the price, keep it moving.  
Really you're not going to get more than 200 tops, those bricks are going for 150-170 to the hypebeasts that want to stand out with a Jumpman on the back. Anyways that's enough of that topic.

Last edited:

Really you're not going to get more than 200 tops, those bricks are going for 150-170 to the hypebeasts that want to stand out with a Jumpman on the back. Anyways that's enough of that topic.
Again, appreciate the advice but as mentioned before, don't like the price then keep moving on.  

I never had any comfort complaints with the 2012 WC IV but 2016 feels better on foot. Imo its def a better wear.

Probably so but not enough to justify spending the extra cash at this point given they are hardly worn as is.  
People are going to look back and kick themselves in the face. I bet in 2019 they'll only retro the Militaries\BC\FR.

I never had any comfort complaints with the 2012 WC IV but 2016 feels better on foot. Imo its def a better wear.
Probably so but not enough to justify spending the extra cash at this point given they are hardly worn as is.  
Not resale, but if you caught them at retail they'd be worth the 50 outta pocket after getting rid of the 2012. I copped the new joints because I'm not a fam of the JM which is the only difference I worried about. Shades of grey and speckle density not so important to me..

Not resale, but if you caught them at retail they'd be worth the 50 outta pocket after getting rid of the 2012. I copped the new joints because I'm not a fam of the JM which is the only difference I worried about. Shades of grey and speckle density not so important to me..
Honestly I started to warm up to the 2012 Grey recently, prefer it over this OG Grey shade. 99 shade is better than both tho. 

On my end, I was never caught up on the whole "I gotta get the NA" hype plus the grey shade and speckle density.  I just wear my shoes and enjoy them and be a fan like everyone else.  Otherwise, they would have been long gone sooner than now and would be all up on the 2016 train.  

On my end, I was never caught up on the whole "I gotta get the NA" hype plus the grey shade and speckle density.  I just wear my shoes and enjoy them and be a fan like everyone else.  Otherwise, they would have been long gone sooner than now and would be all up on the 2016 train.  

I was raised on NA and was glad to see the original heel tab return.
Honestly I started to warm up to the 2012 Grey recently, prefer it over this OG Grey shade. 99 shade is better than both tho. 
Shade doesn't bother me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom