Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Now that I have these, and have seen many pictures of the OGs, the heel tab on the 99s as well as the paint color and speckle density looks the worst (weird) to me

I think people need to stop comparing present shoes with pass shoes, they're not going to 100% identical. I'm very appreciative that I managed to cop these beauties.

I think people need to stop comparing present shoes with pass shoes, they're not going to 100% identical. I'm very appreciative that I managed to cop these beauties.

Why wouldn't anyone compare the shoes?  It's a sneaker discussion.  People have opinions and this is a forum.. lol.  Not trying to be some smart but your comment doesn't really make much sense.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Why wouldn't anyone compare the shoes?  It's a sneaker discussion.  People have opinions and this is a forum.. lol.  Not trying to be some smart but your comment doesn't really make much sense.  

Makes plenty of sense to me. We haven't gotten an identical retro in at least 10 years.
A lot of these comments about how they aren't OG are from people that weren't even born when the OGs dropped

Makes plenty of sense to me. We haven't gotten an identical retro in at least 10 years.
A lot of these comments about how they aren't OG are from people that weren't even born when the OGs dropped
The 99 was far from identical, and for a lot of people better. All I care is that there's an NA on the back, but it's always fun to nitpick. 

Last edited:

The 99 was far from identical, and for a lot of people better. All I care is that there's an NA on the back, but it's always fun to nitpick. 

I wasn't talking about the 99s. I was speaking in terms of retros from Nikes as a whole bruh.

I wasn't talking about the 99s. I was speaking in terms of retros from Nikes as a whole bruh.
Nike retros have basically always been different. Usually due to destroyed molds (tsk tsk foams) or good design changes as seen in the AJ3 back in 94.

Last edited:
WC4 continues to be a neck breaker on the streets week after week it's just amazing to me. Young children, seniors, business suits, high school kids, even babies in strollers, no joke they would all turn and have a stare at these shoes.

Last edited:

Now....now....don't start introducing anything remotely logical in the forum, you may scare people outta here :D

Nike retros have basically always been different. Usually due to destroyed molds (tsk tsk foams) or good design changes as seen in the AJ3 back in 94.

They're intentionally different each release.....the whole destroyed molds urban myth is laughable. Molds wear out and when they do can be identically replicated. I think Nike dropped that whole destroyed/lost molds garbage years back and caught a lot of fish with that hook.

Now....now....don't start introducing anything remotely logical in the forum, you may scare people outta here :D

I

Know

:lol:

The no return policy doesn't hold up to be honest.
nonsense. I've sold lots of stuff on eBay with a no return policy and I have 100% feedback. My pics and descriptions are thorough. If you want it, buy it. If not, don't. Ain't got time for return nonsense and ain't nobody ever wanted to.

Back
Top Bottom