Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I remember a NTer said his had started to crack but we never got any pics...ive worn my RD pear over 40 times and they are still fresh and clean.

Last edited:
That's good to hear. I haven't worn my pair outside yet just breaking them in inside while I'm getting the last wears out of my 12's... but they're pretty industrctable

Last edited:
I forgot UPS doesn't do Saturday delivery unless it's labeled so by the sender 
mean.gif
 at least I don't work Monday 
smokin.gif

So anyone got cracked pairs yet?
A friend of mine does for sure unless I'm on some stuff. His speckles started spreading too.

There were some pics like 20 pages ago, but it looks to be a very very rare thing.

Last edited:
Yeah. The multi directional speckle smudge fiasco is still out for a verdict. I am curious How that started to happen for them.. Was it harsh chemicals while cleaning or was it rubbing against something when the shoes are exposed to heat or sunlight? So then the paint is softer and smudge-able???

Last edited:
Yeah. The multi directional speckle smudge fiasco is still out for a verdict. I am curious How that started to happen for them.. Was it harsh chemicals while cleaning or was it rubbing against something when the shoes are exposed to heat or sunlight? So then the paint is softer and smudge-able???
All the Oreo beaters have smudges at this point. It's just shock put on the midsole paint probably.

Gonna Pick up a DS pair tommorow for $240

Gonna be the last purchase for me until the Bred 1's

Anyways I'm excited for these [emoji]9786[/emoji]

Got a Ds pair on fb for retail.... Is it me or is the leather cheap?..like on the Xs with the 45...and I never nit pick

For those in NYC and looking for the JORDAN  4  RETRO PREMIUM  and other J's. 

Seen this evening (Saturday night) at

Foot Action

225 W 34th St, New York, NY 10122

Last edited:
Got a Ds pair on fb for retail.... Is it me or is the leather cheap?..like on the Xs with the 45...and I never nit pick
Weird. It's the closet thing we've gotten to the old 90's synthetic leather in a long time. 

It feels similar to the stuff they used on the 2000 5 and the Perfect Harmony 9's from that era.

I need those 4s in a 7.5. I bet they only have big sizes left. Do they ship if you call them?

Why not call and find out?
Lol I just did after I posted that and the girl that answered the phone said bluntly No just sold out. She didn't even hesitate or pause lol. Oh well $400 saved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom