Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Yeah. The multi directional speckle smudge fiasco is still out for a verdict. I am curious How that started to happen for them.. Was it harsh chemicals while cleaning or was it rubbing against something when the shoes are exposed to heat or sunlight? So then the paint is softer and smudge-able???

Unfortunately the smudged speckles are real man. Ive had happen twice now on the same shoe. Both occurences have happened when someone stepped on my heels. To date I've only ever use light soap and water to clean my kicks and these haven't even had that only quick wipe downs for dust.

Warm water and a facecloth with light rubbing will take them off but be careful as if the paint is that soft you don't want to remove more than those smudges.

I usuually damp a cloth and wipe my shoes gently agter each wear...can you do these like that without speckles smearing? Man id be crushed lol

I usuually damp a cloth and wipe my shoes gently agter each wear...can you do these like that without speckles smearing? Man id be crushed lol

You can, just watch how much Elbow grease you put in.. I can feel the specks as I run my finger along the midsole. They are noticeably above the surface of the grey paint, way more than the 2012s

Those 4's actually look pretty good 
eek.gif
 and those NY 1's 
mean.gif
 need em.
EDITED:  All good homie.. just hoping for good karma in the future when trying to help those when possible

Last edited:
Edited: Bruh
eek.gif
 I know I'm gonna regret saying this, but I'll have to pass even though I really want these 
mean.gif
 always appreciated nonetheless and repped.

Might want to edit that post also, don't want you to get banned for oops..

Last edited:

Edited: Bruh
eek.gif
 I know I'm gonna regret saying this, but I'll have to pass even though I really want these 
mean.gif
 always appreciated nonetheless and repped.

Might want to edit that post also, don't want you to get banned for oops..
no doubt my G

Finally got these today.

Box wasn't too messed up this time, I was surprised 
laugh.gif

I definitely would've needed the 10.5 for a perfect fit as these feel pretty spacey, but I'd try and add another insole in and see how that feels.

2 bonus pics if anybody wants to look 
wink.gif

Wear the 4 on one foot and the 3 on the other. Nobody has ever done that before, and somebody needs to do it. 

Wear the 4 on one foot and the 3 on the other. Nobody has ever done that before, and somebody needs to do it. 
I hope that was a joke. Cause anyone that does that looks like a clown. All I can think of is a pic I seen of someone with a pantone and columbia 11. Ridiculous

Finally got these today.

Box wasn't too messed up this time, I was surprised :lol:

View media item 2024757
View media item 2024738
View media item 2024749

I definitely would've needed the 10.5 for a perfect fit as these feel pretty spacey, but I'd try and add another insole in and see how that feels.

2 bonus pics if anybody wants to look :wink:

giphy.gif

Finally got these today.

Box wasn't too messed up this time, I was surprised 
laugh.gif
My pair came in today.  Was busy traveling during the initial release and missed out. Talk about being hit by an overwhelming sense of nostalgia.  Had OG pairs of both colorways back in '89. These and the Vs were my favorites growing up.  Boy, do I feel old 
happy.gif

Decided to get my son a matching pair.  Too bad it has the jumpman and not Nike Air on the back.  But very happy with this purchase and definitely looking forward to the release of the Black Metallic Vs.  

Last edited:
My pair came in today.  Was busy traveling during the initial release and missed out. Talk about being hit by an overwhelming sense of nostalgia.  Had OG pairs of both colorways back in '89. These and the Vs were my favorites growing up.  Boy, do I feel old :D

Decided to get my son a matching pair.  Too bad it has the jumpman and not Nike Air on the back.  But very happy with this purchase and definitely looking forward to the release of the Black Metallic Vs.  

View media item 2026223

I'm not even gonna lie. If I have a son, I'm just gonna have to flex on him. Kid/baby shoes cost too much for them to be jumping in mudholes

Back
Top Bottom