Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Straight to feet as always 
smokin.gif
 the double insole method is kinda annoying and these feel loose at times, but hey I finally got the pair I wanted so no complaints from me. Hope you guys appreciate the pics

Wear the 4 on one foot and the 3 on the other. Nobody has ever done that before, and somebody needs to do it. 
No idea how you wanted it to be set up but here you go 
wink.gif
:

Just got may pair in from the restock. I've forgotten how uncomfortable these 90's era shoes are. My pair look clean, no creases or smudges on the cement pattern.  Looks like the laces were wound differently from how they usually come from the factory.

I've worn mine about 5x and agree they're very uncomfortable, but i know nobody else thinks that. Crazy to me how the consenus in here is the opposite

Idk if it's the double insoles or what but these feel pretty great to me 
laugh.gif
 I really wish these were DFA 4 quality though, the creasing on these is a little unappealing imo

I've worn mine about 5x and agree they're very uncomfortable, but i know nobody else thinks that. Crazy to me how the consenus in here is the opposite
The shoes are all made with a common last.  Since every foot is shaped differently, even of the same size, the shoes are going to fit differently.  The closer your feet are shaped to the last, the more comfortable they'll feel.

The shoes are all made with a common last.  Since every foot is shaped differently, even of the same size, the shoes are going to fit differently.  The closer your feet are shaped to the last, the more comfortable they'll feel.

it's way more complicated than that. Height, weight, pronation are all major factors.

If they're uncomfortable, sell em.

Out of all my kicks, I would have to say these are 2nd only to my Air Max 90s in comfort. It literally feels like I'm walking with my feet in pillows.

My pair from the NDC restock came in. Surprisingly as this sounds, especially from me, they look pretty good. Only flaws are; NA tab is slightly crooked on the right shoe, cuts in comparison to both aren't symmetrical, and there's a black spot on the right shoe's white midsole. Still WAY better than my release day pair from NDC. Maybe someday Nike will get their quality control in check. Until then, this is as good as it's gonna get.

Does anyone run shorter laces on theirs? i had a feeling i should of sized up but ran TTS and the shoes are fine if i run the laces loose, so i'm thinking about just running short laces and leaving them really loose

I don't know, I can only go off of what I am observing what I feel 1st hand. For me the 4's cushion feel closer to 1's than 12's. I'm stepping back and fourth and 12's feel 3x softer underfoot than the 4's. Maybe the 4's just need more break in time.
View media item 2028330

Last edited:
Comparing shoe technology from '89 and now though?
I'm just not feeling the mis-information on this pillow talk as if they don't feel like a shoe released in '89. One might think these are as soft as an Adidas boost shoe or they replaced the 90's air bag with a zoom unit or something.

Last edited:
They're like pillows compared to previous 4s. If you didn't have experience from those, walking on wooden plank days, from prior 4s then you wouldn't understand where this pillow perspective comes from. Nobody is comparing this to Boost comfort or modern day full length zoom bags.

Back
Top Bottom