Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

What it feels like every time I crack open the box to rock these:

tumblr_mgwb6u2bm81rdbd0qo3_250.gif

They're like pillows compared to previous 4s. If you didn't have experience from those, walking on wooden plank days, from prior 4s then you wouldn't understand where this pillow perspective comes from. Nobody is comparing this to Boost comfort or modern day full length zoom bags.

Now that makes sense. I actually have some Air Flight Falcons I bought a few years ago with the 4 tooling. The Falcons literally feel like rubber Chuck Taylors. These new 4's do feel a little better than those.
View media item 2028591

Now that makes sense. I actually have some Air Flight Falcons I bought a few years ago with the 4 tooling. The Falcons literally feel like rubber Chuck Taylors. These new 4's do feel a little better than those.
I hated when my store got them out of stock. Would've been so clutch having a bunch of 4 midsole donors at employee prices 
mean.gif

I hated when my store got them out of stock. Would've been so clutch having a bunch of 4 midsole donors at employee prices 
mean.gif
So many other options tho. New midsoles have glue that can withstand nukes.

Last edited:
I hated when my store got them out of stock. Would've been so clutch having a bunch of 4 midsole donors at employee prices :smh:
Gunna sound like a dumb thing, but aren't air Falcons different midsole material than Jordan 4's? I thought that's why you stick to Jordans like another 4, Dub, Zeros, but to contradict myself, even flight 89. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

Gunna sound like a dumb thing, but aren't air Falcons different midsole material than Jordan 4's? I thought that's why you stick to Jordans like another 4, Dub, Zeros, but to contradict myself, even flight 89. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.
They're all PU. Sometimes the Falcons are too big for the outsole, but it's rare.

Doesn't sound dumb at all imo 
laugh.gif
 I think they're all polyurethane or something with a p word 
laugh.gif

congrats....what do you think? what shoes did you buy before these?

I like them a lot. Very comfy and lots of lacing options. I've seen people wearing them untied, some wearing them factory laced. I wear mostly chucks and dunks with a couple AM mixed in. I wanted to add more variety to my sneaker rotation. Also I'm digging Jason Sudeikis's style as inspiration for the grown up sneaker head look

View media item 2031818

Man, I got 3 pairs of these DS size 12 but I only plan on UDS one anytime soon in June. Looks like the other two going to Sole Supremacy as I got to pay bills and make rooms for Flu Games and Retro 5 Nike Air.. I don't have time for resale bs on ebay, kixify, StockX, GOAT, etc.

let these go for some bred 1s and $70 at sneakercon today... really happy with that pickup but damn do i want me a pair of these..

Back
Top Bottom