Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Honestly I do feel you on that, NT has given me a lot in my almost 3 years of being here and I always want to spread love and help out and etc.

It is a sad situation but remember this is the internet, everybody can't be trusted. You'll still have your abusers in a great place. Hell I think like 2 months ago it was a long time member that was always throwing oops in threads like the Flyknit and Air Max ones. Turns out he scammed another member up here out of thousands of dollars while under the preface of spreading love and giving back to the community. (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on this.)

I don't want anybody to get banned over something simple like wanting to help out, which is why I try to say something. But just in case I'm wrong in what I'm saying, at least just put that offer in your sig or the Buy/ Sell forum as you might get better luck that way :wink:  

The "Tech Grey" throws me off so I don't even make it to the jumpman

16's = hip hop [emoji]128526[/emoji]
12's = "nobody listens to techno, let go " [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I saw this dude that worked at flight 23 on 34 street with the jumpman version.

I walked in and he was facing me. in my mind I was proud of the dude till he turned around to show me some more t shirts. once I saw the jumpman logo on the back of those 4s.I simply walked away from cat disassociation. it was like he had the mark of the beast.

In my mind i was like you work in jumpman 23 and you wearing those. this release got dudes who rock the 12 version, walking backwards or standing at a distance.
... so basically, anyone still rocking 2012's doesn't deserve any respect at all?  What does it matter what he wears?  Instead of trashing him just because he is wearing those, focus on the fact we are all fans of Jordan brand and the shoes and have a common interest within the community.  
Its just an opinion. dont take it to heart. everyone has a preference. some people like public transportation. while others love to drive.

at the end of the day i love the nike air  logo.

Now for the 5 people that repped you, if they cant make the transition from the 12s to the 16s wear jeans as a last result.  

Honestly I do feel you on that, NT has given me a lot in my almost 3 years of being here and I always want to spread love and help out and etc.

It is a sad situation but remember this is the internet, everybody can't be trusted. You'll still have your abusers in a great place. Hell I think like 2 months ago it was a long time member that was always throwing oops in threads like the Flyknit and Air Max ones. Turns out he scammed another member up here out of thousands of dollars while under the preface of spreading love and giving back to the community. (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on this.)

I don't want anybody to get banned over something simple like wanting to help out, which is why I try to say something. But just in case I'm wrong in what I'm saying, at least just put that offer in your sig or the Buy/ Sell forum as you might get better luck that way :wink:  

You're correct, rules are rules

Now for the 5 people that repped you, if they cant make the transition from the 12s to the 16s wear jeans as a last result.  
Your opinion is your opinion and that's fine but this comment above.. seriously?  
mean.gif

Its just an opinion. dont take it to heart. everyone has a preference. some people like public transportation. while others love to drive.

Doesn't mean you're in the right. I hate the Nubuck Flu Games, does that mean I should clown them out?

Doesn't mean you're in the right. I hate the Nubuck Flu Games, does that mean I should clown them out?
Yes... they have emojis...

I be tryna tell ya'll ******...white tee, black tee, grey tees is all you need :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the shorts n shirts for these and it was weird.. like the speckle stuff is like loose cotton that easily falls off never seen that before

I saw the shorts n shirts for these and it was weird.. like the speckle stuff is like loose cotton that easily falls off never seen that before

Same here. I passed on the shirt even at $8.99 it had little black cotton balls that resembled the "speckles" def not worth buying. C'mon Nike...

I be tryna tell ya'll ******...white tee, black tee, grey tees is all you need
laugh.gif
Step 1: Choose one of 3 tees

Step 2: Take a pair of blue or black 501s

Step 3: Choose any shoe in your rotation

Step 4: Buy Supreme underwear

Step 5: profit

I be tryna tell ya'll ******...white tee, black tee, grey tees is all you need :lol:

Are 501 really skinny?

I wear 511 and fit good but kinda wanted a small taper so they aren't as open at the bottom

Are 501 really skinny?

I wear 511 and fit good but kinda wanted a small taper so they aren't as open at the bottom
**** no, they're baggy as ****

Last edited:

Are 501 really skinny?

I've had all my 511s and 508s tailored, the leg opening is about 6 inches now.

Your casual Friday strict. Unless I have a meeting I'm in my jogger pants. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
2012 for $300?

'16 aren't even selling for 300...
On Flight Club Bro

Folks on Twitter sell for 275-300 shipped

Well geez 
laugh.gif

For those that still have 2012s and want to unload them, there is still hope afterall.  
I know you all trashed 2012s but someone purchased my DS pair yesterday for 300 shipped.  Just goes to show your garbage is another man's treasure.  You prefer Nike Air, he preferred Jumpman.  All good in my eyes.

If you still have 2012's, there's still hope to sell them for a premium after all.

Last edited:
I know you all trashed 2012s but someone purchased my DS pair yesterday for 300 shipped.  Just goes to show your garbage is another man's treasure.  You prefer Nike Air, he preferred Jumpman.  All good in my eyes.

If you still have 2012's, there's still hope to sell them for a premium after all.

They probably liked the darker grey as well. Even though I hated them, you cant fault people who do. We are all different people with different color preferences.

Back
Top Bottom