Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

541 gang represent! Not all of us have petite frames and 1.5 inch diameter ankles. Anyone who can wear skinnies, more power to you, but it's not for me.
Co-sign this!  Never skip leg days
tongue.gif

Also, check out 508s.  Very similar fit with a bit more taper.

I think he means that the guy that bought the 2012s overpaid. Which again, is relative to a persons taste and situation. In our eyes, who follow the brand with a magnifying glass, the 2012s are not worth buying given the options we have available to us now ( 2016s with the right color, Nike Air, netting direction, also midsole swaps for the 1999s). These options make the 2012s nearly worthless for us(Niketalk) to buy. However, those who like the 2012s color and jumpman on the back, don't have too many options. Many of the 2012s are used, or trashed, so the remaining DS pairs in existence are rare now, thus making the 300 price tag attractive to somebody who truly likes the 2012s.
Tab swaps are running in the 80 dollar ballpark. Not too bad TBH for somebody that likes a darker grey. You'd def need an older-gen Nike (90's-2K) or aftermarket insole to make them feel good tho.

2012s here are going 180 DS

Last edited:
I baby mine too much. Between having other pairs I have to wear, the spring showers, and working in an office, I've probably worn mine 3 or 4 times

^ I feel you. I've only wore mine once. Seems like there's just no time, and when I do have time I end up putting something else on. My rotation is backed up.

I've had all my 511s and 508s tailored, the leg opening is about 6 inches now.
6 inches?! That blows my mind, my ankle is 9 inches around, so my leg opening would have to be bigger then that :lol: . And I'm not a big guy at all.

Last edited:
501s are classic straight fit. Not really a baggy cut but def not a slim cut. I don't have really big, thick ankles so I would def go with a more tapered cut if I want the whole shoe to be visible. Some shoes (3s,12s, 13s,even 6s) I just let the jeans cover part of the shoe and they look ok, but other shoes really gotta be completely visible like the 4s,5s,11s otherwise the full impact of the silhouette and standout features like the 4 and 5 tongues can't be appreciated. From what I've seen MJ doesn't care and rocks some kind of straight/baggier cut most of the time covering much of his shoes not that I'm recommending that look.

501s are classic straight fit. Not really a baggy cut but def not a slim cut. I don't have really big, thick ankles so I would def go with a more tapered cut if I want the whole shoe to be visible. Some shoes (3s,12s, 13s,even 6s) I just let the jeans cover part of the shoe and they look ok, but other shoes really gotta be completely visible like the 4s,5s,11s otherwise the full impact of the silhouette and standout features like the 4 and 5 tongues can't be appreciated. From what I've seen MJ doesn't care and rocks some kind of straight/baggier cut most of the time covering much of his shoes not that I'm recommending that look.

Def wouldn't recommend that look.
View media item 2048508
When you're the GOAT you don't have to give a **** anymore.

Anyone know where I can sell these for 250 they are brand new in box never worn size 11. I paid 230 with tax in NY from finish line just trying to sell them off

Was looking to sell my extra pairs and people supposedly telling me these aren't even seling at retail ?

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom