Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

They probably liked the darker grey as well. Even though I hated them, you cant fault people who do. We are all different people with different color preferences.
Yes, it could be for that reason or anything for that matter.  My point of the whole conversation is that so many people wrote off 2012's as worth only pennies and no one would dare purchase now that 2016s dropped but just isn't the case.  

Anyway, continue on everyone. 

I know you all trashed 2012s but someone purchased my DS pair yesterday for 300 shipped.  Just goes to show your garbage is another man's treasure.  You prefer Nike Air, he preferred Jumpman.  All good in my eyes.

If you still have 2012's, there's still hope to sell them for a premium after all.

You cheated dude :smh: :smh:

^ right 
laugh.gif
 at least dude is happy with the purchase though

Sorry not following...

Both parties are happy with the purchase :smokin

I think he means that the guy that bought the 2012s overpaid. Which again, is relative to a persons taste and situation. In our eyes, who follow the brand with a magnifying glass, the 2012s are not worth buying given the options we have available to us now ( 2016s with the right color, Nike Air, netting direction, also midsole swaps for the 1999s). These options make the 2012s nearly worthless for us(Niketalk) to buy. However, those who like the 2012s color and jumpman on the back, don't have too many options. Many of the 2012s are used, or trashed, so the remaining DS pairs in existence are rare now, thus making the 300 price tag attractive to somebody who truly likes the 2012s.

I think he means that the guy that bought the 2012s overpaid. Which again, is relative to a persons taste and situation. In our eyes, who follow the brand with a magnifying glass, the 2012s are not worth buying given the options we have available to us now ( 2016s with the right color, Nike Air, netting direction, also midsole swaps for the 1999s). These options make the 2012s nearly worthless for us(Niketalk) to buy. However, those who like the 2012s color and jumpman on the back, don't have too many options. Many of the 2012s are used, or trashed, so the remaining DS pairs in existence are rare now, thus making the 300 price tag attractive to somebody who truly likes the 2012s.
Haha thanks for clarifying.  Again, as long as someone valued the 2012s which they did, all good in my books.  

watch, bet the buyer thought he was getting the new ones and didn't see the jumpman
laugh.gif
What if dude had no idea of the 2016's and doesnt really keep up with the game lol
That's why I said he pulled a fast one on dude.

He going to be out one day and come across the Nike Air version and be like Hol' Up Hol' Up *martin voice*
Lol chill no con artists here.. would never do that to someone.  Total believer in karma.  Besides, it was a meetup and he fully inspected too.  

... so basically, anyone still rocking 2012's doesn't deserve any respect at all?  What does it matter what he wears?  Instead of trashing him just because he is wearing those, focus on the fact we are all fans of Jordan brand and the shoes and have a common interest within the community.  

I get what you're saying, but this is a sneaker forum. Shoe snobs, and unfortunately I have turned into one as well. :rofl: at the "mark of the beast" comment

Just like some people look at other peoples cars and think they're better than others. It's the country we live in

I get what you're saying, but this is a sneaker forum. Shoe snobs, and unfortunately I have turned into one as well.
roll.gif
at the "mark of the beast" comment
Understood and yes it's a forum, everyone can and will speak to their own mind and opinion.  At the end of the day, it's just preference.

You're right, and obviously it's not right to look at others differently for what they wear, but we're not perfect all the time

2012 for $300?

'16 aren't even selling for 300...

On Flight Club Bro

Folks on Twitter sell for 275-300 shipped

Well geez :lol:

For those that still have 2012s and want to unload them, there is still hope afterall.  

I know you all trashed 2012s but someone purchased my DS pair yesterday for 300 shipped.  Just goes to show your garbage is another man's treasure.  You prefer Nike Air, he preferred Jumpman.  All good in my eyes.

If you still have 2012's, there's still hope to sell them for a premium after all.

Well for one... I never trashed the 2012 and good for you?

Back
Top Bottom