Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I'll be praying to the sneaker gods that they dont use the "Tech Grey" this year.

passing once again if they do.

Last edited:
View media item 1574130

IF these are not fake.... JB is trying to fix the shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they are in the right direction !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't see what you're seeing....the mesh is not parallel to the wings.  These look like customs made from toros.
So you saw only the netting ? With THIS shape and this TONGUE .... You say these are custom TOROs from last year???? C'mon son.......get serious

So you saw only the netting ? With THIS shape and this TONGUE .... You say these are custom TOROs from last year???? C'mon son.......get serious
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I prefer the 99 color, but still like the OG color as well. That picture above must be an anomaly, because the 2012 color represented more of a darker grey, that was still off from the OG colorway. I hated the color on the 2012s, and hope they banish that Dub Zero Color. It was first used on the Dub Zero, and I just knew JB would ruin the 2012 and use it on them.:smh:

View media item 1575592View media item 1575552View media item 1575548View media item 1575582View media item 1575574View media item 1575579View media item 1575568
99s
View media item 1575560

Last edited:
I guess you didn't like the OG's grey then.
laugh.gif
The OGs are the best looking in my opinion.  I like that tighter and smaller splatter pattern when compared to the other 2...the 2012 Retro is decent as far as the coloring and the splatter but that jumpman on the back kills it for me...the coloring and splatter on the 99s are turrible...but this is all just one mans opinion.  Everybody is entitled to have a favorite.  The OG is definitely mine...I had those back in '89 (7th grade) LOL.  Nothing beats the real thing.  

The color they used on the Oreo 4s this year was pretty decent. I'd be happy if they just used that

99's looking the best to me tbh. hopefully jordan brand does it closest to those, if so 2 pairs. we will see

Back
Top Bottom