Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Nike fam,  Go half a size up or are these TTS??  fire red 3s ima size 9, 13s sz 9, 11s sz 9.5. Can i get a second opinion ?

Last edited:
Norcal NT'ers.

FYI: Shiekh's at Newpark Mall isn't giving out codes for this one. The employee said her manager told them to take it down since it'll be handled by mall security instead.

The list only had about 14 names on it (so far).

Still can't believe these are $220
laugh.gif

for those in virginia, fair oaks mall stores are:

champs: FCFS

foot locker: FCFS

finish line: raffle

sport zone elite: raffle

(or at least that's what the people who answered the phones told me)

Reps for all of my other fellow H-Town folk that decide to help out with the raffle code collecting.....although I'm passing on that Woodlands code, that is way too far for me.  I'd rather camp out FCFS at the closer locations if my raffles don't go through

Nike fam,  Go half a size up or are these TTS??  fire red 3s ima size 9, 13s sz 9, 11s sz 9.5. Can i get a second opinion ?
I always go half a size up on 4s. The toe box is just so brutal if I were to get a 10.5 my pinky toe would be angry at me within the next hour. Had to sell my DB, WC and Cav 4s because the 10.5 toe box was just too uncomfortable. Been getting 11 in my most recent 4 cops, and they fit like a glove.

Last edited:
I refuse to take a day off work for a GR raffle I'll take my chances waking up early on Saturday

So far... Fashion valley, horton, plaza bonita footlockers , horton and fashion v.sheikh shoes, and shoe palaces (all in sd) are all raffles...no fcfs ive found (yet)in san diego....darn!!!!!
I was trying to lock a pair and possibly inspect before i buy.

Last edited:
My one homie at a shoe palace ( san diego) said he got 80 pairs of 72-10's but they didn't get any pairs of these... Allocations all off.
Only el camino real and plaza bonita get them

So far... Fashion valley, horton, plaza bonita footlockers , horton and fashion v.sheikh shoes, and shoe palaces (all in sd) are all raffles...no fcfs ive found (yet)in san diego....darn!!!!!
I was trying to lock a pair and possibly inspect before i buy.
Yea and they're all at least a 20 min drive for me in different directions. I'll get them online.

Last edited:
I noticed no online raffle codes for horton plaza shiekh posted? I'll pass by there later and post unless someone already has em?

Just called the Finishline and Champs at the Shops at Montebello, they are doing raffles

Yea and they're all at least a 20 min drive for me in different directions. I'll get them online.
Heard that man.... I was hoping they were fcfs somewhere near me too... I wanted to peep the speckle density on mine. I hope both shoes match up for the most part.

Last edited:
Just put in raffles at FTL and Champs at Kings plaza before realizing I have to work Saturday and won't be able to pick em up. I guess online shouldn't be hard...tired of waitin on packages though lol

Hey for those around Crofton/Annapolis , Annapolis Mall

FootLocker - FCFS

Champs - Raffle

Finish Line - Raffle

DTLR - They are not sure yet (I was like, ummmm when do you plan on figuring it out  lol)

Back
Top Bottom