Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I'm a 10.5 in the maroon 6's what would I be in the cements? Some people saying 4's toebox is tight so .5 up others saying they've been running big like the oreos and Columbia so .5 down, I wouldn't know since I passed on those

Go somewhere and try on the alternate 4s. That should give you an idea more or less. I usually take my regular size or .5 up with 4s.

I'm a 10.5 in the maroon 6's what would I be in the cements? Some people saying 4's toebox is tight so .5 up others saying they've been running big like the oreos and Columbia so .5 down, I wouldn't know since I passed on those
Go somewhere and try on the alternate 4s. That should give you an idea more or less. I usually take my regular size or .5 up with 4s.
Usually I am a 10.5 in the 6's but size 11 on others.  Worker at finishline said they run a little tight so I went with the 11.

Was kinda hot Champs in Olympia Washington stops their raffles at 5 pm so normal folks with jobs can't enter past 5. Guess I'll try and go in early before work.

I say go tts bruh I'm a true 10.5 but I have narrow feet and I always go true. I got carmine and infrared 6 and Oreo 4 size 10.5. Carmine feels .5 bigger other 2 feel tts. I think tts you'd be good to go.

Do you guys think this shoe will sell out instantly?  Judging by how the 72-10s were in such high quantites for an XI, doesn't seem to think these should be hard at all especially since it's a GR

Do you guys think this shoe will sell out instantly?  Judging by how the 72-10s were in such high quantites for an XI, doesn't seem to think these should be hard at all especially since it's a GR
My local FL said they got 96 pairs....you can take that however you like.

GR or not, never assume anything when release day hits. If you really want a pair of sneakers, just think of them as in limited quantity just so you can have that state or urgency and secure a pair. Put in the homework and you'll be rewarded.

No GR will ever instantly sell out, especially at these prices and quantities. Beasts gun for the exclusive limited crap anyway.

No GR will ever instantly sell out, especially at these prices and quantities. Beasts gun for the exclusive limited crap anyway.
Agree with you on this... 
GR or not, never assume anything when release day hits. If you really want a pair of sneakers, just think of them as in limited quantity just so you can have that state or urgency and secure a pair. Put in the homework and you'll be rewarded.
Believe me, I'm not even gunning for this shoe but IMO I don't think these will be sold out as fast as people think they will.  I can be very well wrong on this but let's see come this weekend

Is that FL a flagship store?  That all depends too...

Was kinda hot Champs in Olympia Washington stops their raffles at 5 pm so normal folks with jobs can't enter past 5. Guess I'll try and go in early before work.

The Champs by me did the same thing for the 72-10's. They don't want people with 9 to 5's to win.

Do you own any other 4s?  For me it's usually TTS but going .5 wouldnt be bad either if you have wide feet at the front.

TTS doesn't mean much if you have wide feet. I'm a 10.5 but I'm going up to 11. Also it seems as though this version will have more padding than IV's from the past

Agree with you on this... 
Believe me, I'm not even gunning for this shoe but IMO I don't think these will be sold out as fast as people think they will.  I can be very well wrong on this but let's see come this weekend

Is that FL a flagship store?  That all depends too...
Definitely not...it's in a small mall near me.

Can't remember the last time I went into a store to try on a pair of kicks. Might do that later today to make sure I get the correct size for the WC4s

Back
Top Bottom