Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Next step for you then (if you want to get this issue taken care of once and for all) is to disable extensions (one at a time). 
  1. Disable one extension
  2. Test in normal mode
  3. If it is still broken, reenable that extension, and disable another one
  4. Go back to Step 1
I don't think it is multiple extensions, but if the above doesn't solve the problem, you might have to start testing out disabling multiple extensions. Might take a minute, but at least you'll know for sure what is borking things up for you.
Upper right hand in chrome, click the 3 bars and go to settings

I won a pair down here in Australia, im so so so stoked! There was 250 people at the raffle for like 30 pairs. After 50 minutes of numbers being called out i had all but given up. Then my gf's number was called and she was able to get me the last size 11!!

Still going to get my friend in Seattle to try the SNKRS app so i can help a friend out with a pair who missed out this morning

Upper right hand in chrome, click the 3 bars and go to settings
Yeah, guess that really should have been Step 1 (thought it was implied) 
wink.gif

can somebody help me out with this error i keep getting on eastbay on my chromebook?

everytime i try to goto the website or i click on a shoe link it sends me to a blank page this page: http://www.eastbay.com/ns/error/403.html#
Just had to clear the same error.

Browser settings>Clear browsing data>Select "the beginning of time" from the dropdown and make sure Browsing history/Download History/Cookies/Cached images are checked>Click Clear browsing data

You should be good after that.

Last edited:
NKE been eatin. Cop some of that stock while it's down. 

Joints look a little bananaish though. Joints front like '11 or whatever look better. 

Anybody in illinois [chi suburbs] got any extra 10/10.5s pls help me out and pm me!! I need these joints, got cash in hand

Why you don't just wait until the morning when released and buy them then? They will be everywhere in stores and on the Internet!

Serious question to those who say they're not doubling up, and go like 3/7 in raffles... Do you let the store know you won of just let it go to waste? No reason someone is buying the 7 pairs they win. Unless they're going thru a hassle to make $140 :lol:

the more videos & photos I see of these,.... they're fire.

i have a feeling these are going to be gone everywhere by Sunday.  Just a feeling.  People young and old, guys & girls are all going for these.  $220 only helps the appeal, honestly.  Nike did this one right.  All star weekend, everybody is ballin'

They'll drop the mic later this year with bred IVs... i hope

Serious question to those who say they're not doubling up, and go like 3/7 in raffles... Do you let the store know you won of just let it go to waste? No reason someone is buying the 7 pairs they win. Unless they're going thru a hassle to make $140 :lol:

This is why unclaimed pairs end up being "LIT". I know people who went 7 for 10 on the 72-10 when in reality they only wanted one pair. One of my local shops had over 50 unclaimed pairs of the 72-10. The system forces you to enter as may raffles as possible just for a shot at winning one or two pairs.

Back
Top Bottom