Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Turns out this is a big gr.  This is brilliant.  Might pick up a pair at a later stage.  Hopefully jordan brand keeps going in this direction so we all get our shoes.

not sure of what all the hub bub is about. its a super duper general release

I was informed by the manager at both my local FTL that they didn't receive nowhere near 72-10 numbers on these... Not saying they are limited but dont think its super duper.

How do these fit... Im asking because i want to go with FNL so i can get my 20 off but they stop at 14. Some JB i can fit 14 other i need 15. if they fit like the 3s i will have to snkr app it for a 15. 

How do these fit... Im asking because i want to go with FNL so i can get my 20 off but they stop at 14. Some JB i can fit 14 other i need 15. if they fit like the 3s i will have to snkr app it for a 15. 
I got my regular Nike size and they fit well length wise. Toe box is a bit more roomy compared to a Jordan 1 or an Air Max.

good luck tomorrow everyone. i've decided my want/need to try new performance shoe out weight my causual collection. gonna pass on these and grab the 30 instead. 

Size cancelled my order. Passed on all other UK options because I thought I had my pair. If any London/UK peeps can help out, would be much appreciated

well farts. was hoping to just get on SNS and move on with my day. now i have to wait a few more hours to try and get on US sites.

well farts. was hoping to just get on SNS and move on with my day. now i have to wait a few more hours to try and get on US sites.

I was able to get in the site and didn't have any freezing issues, there just flat out wasn't any inventory available!

Sort of shocked I struck out overnight at all the usual "international haunts." Hope this isn't hard in a couple of hours.

I was able to get in the site and didn't have any freezing issues, there just flat out wasn't any inventory available!
When I refreshed the page it showed a FSR. Usually the sizes don't even show when they sell out their stock instore. So I guess they had some stock but it just sold out quickly.

When I refreshed the page it showed a FSR. Usually the sizes don't even show when they sell out their stock instore. So I guess they had some stock but it just sold out quickly.

That's what I saw too, but when I picked a size it would say all sold out. Actually, at first it was telling me that the size was already in someone else's cart...then the sold outs came.

I just got an order confirmation from them for my size 11.5, but you guys are saying there's no inventory? I hope they don't put my money on hold... lol

I'd say they had stock then. Probably sold out so quickly because many Americans tried to get them below retail.

Back
Top Bottom