Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

No, had two product vouchers anyways to cover the cost

Gonna use that in Chicago lows and probably with the fire red lows and get them cheaper

im tempted toget chicago lows but i already got regular chicagos from the ndc restock

and 1's are one of very few jordans that are built to last

You can gif all you want but it's no excuse at all.

"Hey I can't read or tell that people still need these so let me ask: anyone NOT get a pair?"

It doesn't take a genius to tell that these were in very high demand.
TL;DR, no time. What I remember reading was these were a super general release. Had anyone had any problems, it would have been rare, so that's why I am surprised to why people were having trouble with it. 

You can gif all you want but it's no excuse at all.

"Hey I can't read or tell that people still need these so let me ask: anyone NOT get a pair?"

It doesn't take a genius to tell that these were in very high demand.
TL;DR, no time. What I remember reading was these were a super general release. Had anyone had any problems, it would have been rare, so that's why I am surprised to why people were having trouble with it. 

Welcome to high demand shoes?
The cement 4s did number when they dropped in 2012 so it could have been expected that these would do even better considering the Nike air and alleged better quality.

Nike Air on OG color Jordans = high demand

Last edited:
The cement 4s did number when they dropped in 2012 so it could have been expected that these would do even better considering the Nike air and alleged better quality.

Nike Air on Jordans = high demand
Noted. 

Is Flight Club really sold out of these at the high *** prices they charge?

probably

filthy rich people are dumb stupid with money. once you get unlimited amounts of money you can afford to throw it away

flight club could sell dookie filled burritos and call them michael jordans favorite fish burrito and would sell out at 100 bucks a burrito

except for the poor maroon 6 lol

probably

filthy rich people are dumb stupid with money. once you get unlimited amounts of money you can afford to throw it away

flight club could sell dookie filled burritos and call them michael jordans favorite fish burrito and would sell out at 100 bucks a burrito

Copped

you should just keep calling everyday until they say they have your size in stock.

its bound to happen dude just keep trying

i do feel kinda bad getting another pair from eastbay phone order when some of you copped on saturday and eastbay cancelled you guys. thats grimey

my first eastbay order on monday f size 12 got cancelled. i called an hour later and they had the size 12 in stock again so i ordered and they shipped it out in a day

keep trying daily on eastbay many times a day

Wtf? So they're letting people order something on the chances that it "may or may not" get fullfilled? Wow!
I guess? All I can say is that I almost didn't order because of how she was talking.

If anyone still hasn't received shipping confirmation, keep you're head up. I just recieved confirmation & tracking # from my monday night EB phone order a few hours ago for 8.5
im tempted toget chicago lows but i already got regular chicagos from the ndc restock
and 1's are one of very few jordans that are built to last
You should pick them up especially if you live in a hot or humid environment. Their better quality than all the other og lows 

Last edited:

except for the poor maroon 6 lol

Maroon thread is kinda saying otherwise now :lol:

Bad timing for dudes

i dont know where you guys live but here in nj/ny the maroons are long gone especially in a size 9... you might find scattered sizes here and there but they didnt flop at all

Last edited:
No one is giving you yeezys for these, prob not even if you traded them 3 pairs of these for 350 boosts

You're out of your mind if you think that's possible

Back
Top Bottom