Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

my status still says in progress but has estimated delivery for tomorrow
Wish mine got here that early 
laugh.gif
 I'm looking at next Tuesday at best I think

^^^yup. Ive gotten the same me email before. I ended up getting my shoes...i wouldnt worry too much bro. Im sure you'll get updated soon.

^^^yup. Ive gotten the same me email before. I ended up getting my shoes...i wouldnt worry too much bro. Im sure you'll get updated soon.

Cool. Just really excited for my first pair. Passed on 2012 because they where trash. And was away for the release earlier this year

Is going up half a size a big jump? Just wondering if it was stupid to still grab the 11 since I missed out on my 10.5.

Is going up half a size a big jump? Just wondering if it was stupid to still grab the 11 since I missed out on my 10.5.
Depends on how the 10.5 fits you.  If a 10.5 is roomy for you then yes.  My 'true' size is 8.5 in all Jordans but I can get away with a 9 in most.

Got this delay. Anybody seen this before?
I received a delay email on an order last year.  Believe the shoes still shipped a couple days after I got the email.

Hope your order ships soon.  I got a shipping notification this morning for my WC4 order.  

I received a delay email on an order last year.  Believe the shoes still shipped a couple days after I got the email.

Hope your order ships soon.  I got a shipping notification this morning for my WC4 order.  

Status just changed to shipped. Im ready

Yeah, i went overboard on this one. My favorite shoe and colorway, told my wife way ahead of time. Had 4 pairs of the 2012, sold them immediately once i heard the NA was coming out.

I got 4 pairs of the 2012's as well. I sold one a year after the release to a friend, wore one and dumped the last 2 when I heard the "remastered" versions were dropping.

My pair is now 4 hours away from me with a estimated delivery date of Monday. Hopefully they decide to just deliver it tomorrow 
laugh.gif

Was going to jump on Oreo 4s, as its my 2nd favorite colorway of the 4s but I'm a little glad I didn't jump on it because I ended up copping some OG White Ultra Boosts and that's really what I've been yearning for, for months.

Back
Top Bottom