Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Well geez 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 hope nobody's seriously paying that
Be surprised... some people still like the jumpman and are payin 300

It think pricing varies depending on where you live. Here in the bayarea it seems prices tends to be at the higher end. 2012 DS is at around $280 so VNDS would only be just a little less.

But again value is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay.

$280 for 2012s? Wow you need to move lol I just got DS 2016s for $270!

Flight club and other places doesn't really count, they always sell above market value

These are pretty much going $270 maybe $280 on a good day

Flight club and other places doesn't really count, they always sell above market value

These are pretty much going $270 maybe $280 on a good day

CL sellers are selling above $290+.But yes $220 + tax = $240. Most sellers looking for $50 profit.[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies on the 2012. Will keep the worn pear and just offload the DS.

[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji] Dude just keep both for the sake of collecting. I swear I dislike seeing indecisive posts like this smh

[emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji] Dude just keep both for the sake of collecting. I swear I dislike seeing indecisive posts like this smh
LOL I still need to unload my other DS 2012 pair but I can't let it go for too cheap.  Might as well keep it for collection purposes at this point haha

Does anyone know how accurate that StockX.com website is? They have these going for about $320 recently

Back
Top Bottom